bpd in my chart?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
illusion

bpd in my chart?

Post by illusion »

Hey, i am diagnosed with borderline personality disorder, i was wondering if theres any indications in my chart of this. I also have had bad mental health since ever i could remember, e.g i already had ocd when i was 5-6 years old and also got diagnosed with it later on. due to my bpd i also go through psychotic episodes. The one thing that stood out to me was the lack of earth in my chart which could signify that theres nothing grounding me and lack of stability, also the mercury retrograde since ive seen some astrologers say mercury can represent mental health/brain issues but thats all i know. I also noticed the past year has been especially rough for me, i dont know whats going on.It would be great if someone hereImage[/img] could help me with this. Thank you in advance :)
Attachments
chart 2 (1).png
chart 2 (1).png (439.35 KiB) Viewed 525 times
chart 1 (1).png
chart 1 (1).png (471.01 KiB) Viewed 525 times
illusion

Re: bpd in my chart?

Post by illusion »

I also forgot to mention that my therapist had also thought i might have adhd but i never got screened for it :/ but all of this together it always felt like my brain is wired weirdly in every way possible lol
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi illusion, thanks for creating your chart with the Whole Sign houses for me :)

That is a very difficult and controversial question to answer. Yes, you have some indicators of ADHD, but I would not consider mental illness is indicated in your chart. There are indicators for hyperactivity, impulsivity and inattention, but it doesn't dominate your chart, so it is a 'maybe'. Telling someone they have a mental illness from their astrology chart would be way out of line anyway, unprofessional. I wouldn't say anything to even suggest it - but since you've asked directly for an interpretation in light of your diagnosis I will explain what I see just as just as directly.

Your Moon is in Leo, which is perhaps the loveliest sign for the Moon to be in. It shows that you wear your heart on your sleeve and wish only the best for everyone. It makes you super kind, but also super sensitive and thus easily hurt. It is opposing Uranus which adds the elements of worry and stress, this shifts your sensitivity up even higher. Your Moon is also the Planet of High Degree which elevates its importance in your life - you want to nurture and heal the entire planet.

Then you have a Scorpio Ascendant, this is another indicator of sensitivity and being easily hurt. When you are upset, criticised or bullied you do the scorpion thing and sting yourself, you hurt yourself. Then there is your Aquarian stellium (Sun conjunct Mercury, Venus, Neptune and Uranus by mundane conjunction) in the 4th house which, well, adds more hyperactivity, impulsivity and inattention. It also adds an enormous amount of intuition too, which is cool if you can handle this properly without turning it into more sensitivity.

Your Sun's conjunction with Neptune suggests that you are super sensitive to loneliness, being abandoned and forgotten. Being alone is not a nice thing anyway.

So you can see that I am much more focused on your sensitivity to being hurt, lonely, criticised and rejected. You don't need a diagnosis for that and so any label is just a label to get rid of. You are so honest with your emotions that you get hurt very easily then turn that pain inwards and sting yourself.

Learn to redirect your sensitivity, which you can start by subscribing to my free newsletter which has lots of stories, meditations etc on using astrology meditation, tarot and other esoteric methods for personal growth. In short, your chart screams to me that this is what you need to do. I also have free guided meditations on my website, so do yourself a favour and start healing from within, it doesn't cost a thing but time and effort.
illusion

Post by illusion »

hi noel!! :) thank you so much for taking your time and helping me read my chart again, your posts are always so insightful. i know its a bit controversial to connect astrology with mental illness so thank you for still helping me with this despite that, i kinda always felt like i could see some parallels with a birth chart and mental illness and ive always been interested in the more complex/psychological side of astrology. im reading what you said about my moon and ascendent placement right now and its really interesting because me and all of my siblings have both leo and scorpio in either our sun, moon or ascendant sign and we all had a similar childhood and all of us struggle with our emotions and being sensitive!

i really like the way you described my chart, i think my leo moon is actually my favourite placements exactly because of what you said. it also makes sense what you said regarding my sensitivity, i have alwys been extremely sensitive and easily hurt unfortunately. what you said about it being my high degree planet was so interesting,i just researched a bit about the highest degree planet in a chart and it makes so much sense to me. i always felt like my leo moon was kind of like my essence! i have question about the degrees, do you think the 22 degree in my chart on my ascendent is considered a malefic? im always hearing about this but i never know if its factual or not..

whenever i thought about the things i struggled with in life i associated it with the scorpio/pluto in my chart, i really like the way you explained this because i didnt always have bpd, even as a child i was sensitive and afraid of abandonment like that.
i like how you use whole signs by the way :) i know its a matter of preference but ever since i started learning about astrology i always used placidus and was unaware of whole signs, but after i looked at my chart in whole signs it made more sense to me. in whole signs my chiron also shifts into the 3rd house, which makes even more sense coupled with what you said about my 4th house stellium, i always had that hyperactivity and had difficulty in school because of that!

i cant thank you enough for always being here to answer my questions and giving me such informational and insightful responses, im learning a lot from your posts on here :) i just subscribed to your newsletter, i have been thinking about trying natural treatments instead. all the medication i used was more helpful in numbing me but unfortunately it never got to the root of the problem. i look forward to reading your newsletter and i hope i can purchase some of your ebooks soon as well. i hope you have a nice day :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Illusion, thank you for your kind words, that means a lot to me. I put a lot of myself into my readings and your chart just sat up and spoke to me, it was like reading a story. I was like you, messed up and super sensitive, I made it and you will too. Interestingly I am in the process of writing an article for my newsletter on the Planet Of High Degree. There isn't much info out there but I am pulling it together. I hope to get some insights from our vedic astrologers too, their system predates western astrology so they may have some ideas I haven't seen before.

I often remind myself that life is a mystery and it is up to me to find my place in it, to remain in a state of joyous wonder at the magic of our world. In the meantime I bust my butt to continue with my spiritual exercises to be aware of this magic and wonder :)
illusion

Post by illusion »

you are extremely inspiring noel, thank you for your healing words. hopefully i can contribute as much to the world as you do in the future :D i cannot wait to read your article. what a coincidence.. i am also reading through your psychological astrology lesson and it is so interesting. im excited to read your article, i cant believe how complex astrology is, it really feels like math to me. i have been into astrology for a while now but i still only know superficial stuff lol, hopefully i can learn more through this website. i also started learning about vedic astrology! but i know nothing about it so its even more complex to me lol, i just noticed this forum has a vedic section, i went on reddit /vedicastrology before the astrologers there are also really kind and helpful i dont know if you looked on there already but i can definitely recommend it
we all are here for a reason, the universe definitely needs you, your kindness and your knowledge! :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks, vedic astrology is basically the original astrology from way back in the Hellenistic period and beyond. They use only the 7 visible planets and have enormous skill, particularly in prediction. Western astrology was all but wiped out during the Dark Ages of Europe when the Christian church tortured witches, astrologers, herbalists, healers, etc. We really only came back, albeit slowly, since the Renaissance period then hit our stride in the 20th century making psychological astrology perhaps our best gift to humanity.

Both schools of astrology are pretty demanding to learn, so go slowly, do my free course first to get a bit of an idea. I've studied and practiced astrology since the 80's and am still learning :)