Progressed Ascendant Conjunct Natal Neptune

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

Progressed Ascendant Conjunct Natal Neptune

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi ,

i will be having a progressed ascendant conjunct my natal neptune coming up soon. I cant find much information on this on internet so was wondering if someone has had such transit or knows anything about this transit please do share with me :)
admin
Site Admin

Re: Progressed Ascendant Conjunct Natal Neptune

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

In order to look at this effectively I would need your birth data (place, date and time of birth).

If you prefer to keep this private you can pm me with the data.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

November 10,1982 6:55am Merced, California.

I know its not happening yet but its upcoming transit and I wanted to know how it’ll affect me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

This exact conjunction of Prog. Neptune/Asc. won't take place (by my reckoning) until Dec. 2028 (27Sag.02').

I'd suggest that this is a part of a sequence involving your Prog. Sun conj. Prog. Neptune (from 2020-2022), especially as your natal Sun is in the 12th (Neptune's 'natural' territory) and with current transiting Neptune (in your 4th) square your Natal Neptune (2nd House).

This suggests an ongoing process involving your past (early home life/roots) as that past relates to your value system - especially the way in which you value yourself, which is undergoing a great change and perhaps, in the process, causing you to feel confused about your self-worth and how much to 'give' of yourself (and naturally too of your income and resources) to others. Neptune can result in under-valuing yourself (the 'other' or another is always needier according to this self-value process).

Of course the opposite can also be true which occurs when 'money'/financial status becomes the only way to feel you have worth.
Whichever is relevant (and this can shift from the former to the latter at any time, depending on the situation and circumstances), both arise from an innate under-valuing of self despite any appearances to or of the opposite.

As you no doubt know, Neptune can confuse as matter or material matters are not his realm at all. It can also 'spiritualise', or raise one's consciousness to realms that are difficult to define. And of course, Sagittarius (and Jupiter) are relevant to wider and 'higher' ideals and ideologies which the prog. Sun conj. Prog. Neptune elevate tremendously.

And then of course there's all those planets in Scorpio (Mercury, Sun, Venus and Jupiter in your Natal 12th, in Scorpio +Asc.) giving a powerful connection to 'unconscious' realms, the hard part being that it can be difficult to express your 'real' self externally.
Privacy is vital, as is time alone in order to digest external situations, people and matters in general.
Add Saturn conjunct Pluto in Venus's sign of Libra, and you may anguish over relationships, especially in 'groups' and/or with regard to friends.

However, as your Asc. and your Sun progressed into Sag. (around the age of 9), some major shift would have occurred - a kind of release of some sort ? - you would have been able to acquire a different view and way of dealing with life.

But I digress and would add here that 'predicting' exactly how this will eventuate is difficult, if not only because it depends on how you have been experiencing Neptune in your life, and how the Sun/Neptune progression affected you.
In general, Prog. Nept. conj. Prog. Asc. may find you feeling "alone" in your journey as you are on your own path which others can't know or understand. At that time too, your Prog. Sun is conjunct Prog. South Node, suggesting that you may be confronted with your past in some way...this for the purpose of using your past experiences for your personal progress and self re-evaluation.

You may wish to 'escape' to some more peaceful environment, situation or...perhaps it will involve some other kind of retreat...perhaps meditative or 'spiritual'. If this is the case - or in fact in any situation - just be sure that you keep grounded in some reality. (For e.g. don't give all your money to some 'cause' or other without thought or care as you may regret this later on).

I hope that at least some of this helps, and please remember that I can't possibly cover every possibility.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Thank for the wonderful analysis. Progressed sun conjunct neptune had me feeling crazy because it happened at same time Neptune was opposite my moon. So confused on which transit made me feel like that. I had lost of identity and issues with females relatives/friends. Which is still playing out.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,
Thank for the wonderful analysis. Progressed sun conjunct neptune had me feeling crazy because it happened at same time Neptune was opposite my moon. So confused on which transit made me feel like that. I had lost of identity and issues with females relatives/friends. Which is still playing out.
No wonder you experienced such confusion !
The Neptune/Moon was of course 'females' and 'family' too; add that Moon in Virgo needs 'earthy'/practical 'reasons' which Neptune dissolved leaving you in that state.

I note too that transiting Neptune was in trine to your Sun at the same time it opposed your Moon !
Given that your Sun is in the 12th, conjunct Mercury (ruling Virgo), Neptune dissolved both primary parts of your being at the same time. (Note: Trines aren't always as 'harmonious' as they're purported to be, especially when involving such as Neptune and Pluto as a trine just makes the path between the energies of the planets involved 'easier').

Add that relationships (Libra) in your chart has Saturn/Pluto in exact conjunction, so you torture yourself in your effort to understand, especially when you can't understand 'why' others react the way they do. Note too that Saturn rules your 3rd (siblings) and communication with them can become so very difficult, especially with transiting Pluto in square for so long to your Natal Saturn/Pluto.

Actually, Neptune may well help you to let go of and rise above all of this, even though this won't be easy.
But, somehow I feel that as your prog. Asc./Neptune draw closer, you will find answers...or a 'way' to release this angst, and/or to simply ("simply" ? :lol: ) rise above it all.

Best,
Admin.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Yes in relationships Friendships/romantic/family I’ve always wondered why they react the way they do. People have been upset with me without a real reason and then they distance themselves this leaves me wondering.

I love that progressed ascendant conjunct neptune will help me, thanks for mentioning this.

Again thanks for taking time out to assist me.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Lakers,

You're welcome, and I hope you'll keep me posted as it all unfolds - if you wish or care to do so.

Best,
Admin.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Yes I will definitely keep you posted 🙏