Intense fears

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Lakers248

Intense fears

Post by Lakers248 »

As of late I have a lot of fear energy within me i often get thoughts of tragic loss like home invasion murder rapists kidnappers fires accidents prison, mental hospitals towards myself or my family members. Im scared if i think it i’ll create it. Will anything like that happen to us? when will it get better by?

d.o.b 11/10/1982 6:55 am Merced, California Female.
Lakers248

Re: Intense fears

Post by Lakers248 »

Date of birth is November 10, 1982
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lakers, have you been doing all the things I suggested? Have you been getting counselling or some other support? I say this because your chart shows your sensitivity is very high and you need strategies and support to manage this, to turn it into a positive.

You've come out of a tough Neptune transit opposite your Moon which can send anyone crazy, it's like being in a sinking boat in a big ocean. You might be still feeling that but Neptune basically finished working on your Moon last year. There is another transit, Uranus opposing your Mercury, which can make you feel extremely overactive, worry excessively, and because it is in the 7th house you will worry about those close to you. Uranus will then oppose your Sun, which again overexcites your system.

The transits by Uranus are not nasty ones, not like from Neptune, Chiron or Pluto, not even from Saturn. Uranus transits are busy, very busy, but he always leaves you with a bonus or two because you worked so hard to get there. That's another reason to do your homework, to ride the wave that Uranus is giving you. He provides the energy and you need to get on that surfboard and ride it into the beach for your present from him.

So it's possible this current period is about doing things for your personal wellbeing (Sun). I know it's hard, you've been knocked about too much in life and with your sensitivity and so much Scorpio, you need to meditate your head off. Scorpio is ruled by Pluto and he is the god of the underworld which is your unconscious. To fulfil Pluto's demands you need to go into his world and befriend him. He's an OK dude and someone you'll love learning from about the 'other side of consciousness'.

So, back to basics, learn to relax, and I mean deep relaxation. When you are ready Pluto/Scorpio will pick you up and start teaching you. That's how it was for me.

The meditations on my website are those I used to get there and they are free.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Hi,

Thanks for your quick response. I am currently seeing a therapist, doing yoga, qi gong and meditation on a daily basis. Also with learning to release my suppressed emotions I am also eating fairly well avoiding sugars except for fruits.

Yes I still feel the affects of Neptune opposing my moon, hopefully with time this weans away as well.

I also noticed I have pluto square pluto and pluto square saturn. Could theses transits be adding to fear of dying or losing a loved one?
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Also is there light at the end of the tunnel for me? With all these transits as of late I feel like at Im giving up hope but then I remind myself these are just transits and good ones must be coming?
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lakers, Scorpio is your connection with death and dying. I've know that people with a strong Pluto, Scorpio or 8th house have an intense fascination with wanting to know what exists beyond death. It's their connection with the occult/esoteria, a need to know what's beyond the veil. This is why you are plagued with these thoughts, you are driven by your Scorpio to see. At the moment you see the reverse side of Scorpio, flip the coin and you see the positive side.

You have Scorpio Ascendant, 4 planets in the 1st house also in Scorpio, that tells me that transformation of your Self is your mystic's quest.

This is the need you have: to know what is in your inner world. There is a constant force pushing you to transform beyond what you are experiencing now, in your body. That force is your Scorpio/Pluto/8th house's urges and instincts. You have one direction - to 'know thyself'. I know this because that has been my life. I have Sun, Mars, Venus and Jupiter conjunct Pluto in the 8th house. I have no other way to live but the way of knowing. I've walked in your shoes, it wasn't easy and it wasn't pleasant but I came through. Your path is a little easier because people will help you, just ask.

Yes, Uranus is positive, but you will need to follow his lead and do what he needs you to do.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Thats amazing what you wrote. As of late I’ve been looking into Near Death Experiences wanting to understand whats life like beyond death and to find comfort in it. Also a strong desire to be my true self has emerged desire to live from awareness my true self. Hope Im on the right track. Thank you so much for the information you’ve provided and yes listening to hypnosis meditation on soundcloud.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Lakers, it's almost bedtime for me but I wanted to also say that I am very proud of you, as I am sure your family are too. The path you follow is hard, so darn hard, it is lonely as well because no one knows what you face every day. Who do you tell that would understand?

I am always reminded when practising therapy to trust the process, to trust the fact that what I do really works. I have been walking this path since I was a teenager. I didn't know it then, it took me many years to realise it. Fortunately I found astrology and taoist alchemy which formed my roadmaps.

Trust what you are doing as this is your path and you are walking it. Right now it might feel like you've got wounds on your feet but they are blisters that will burst and heal in time. Don't give up, keep doing, and enjoy.
Lakers248

Post by Lakers248 »

Thank you again for taking the time to read my chart and help me understand whats going on I really appreciate it.