Heartbreak pain

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Deaks

Heartbreak pain

Post by Deaks »

I'm suffering badly from another recent heartbreak, I just can't do it anymore. I miss her really badly, this one hit me harder than the others.
Is there anything of hope or anything else in my chart? [img
20220531_181435.png
20220531_181435.png (117.26 KiB) Viewed 1044 times
][/img]
admin
Site Admin

Re: Heartbreak pain

Post by admin »

Hi Deaks,

Please give birth data for both of you (date, place and time of birth).
You can give this info by 'pm' if you prefer to keep it private.

(Note: After you've replied either here or by pm, I will be moving your post to the "Relationships" area of the forum).

Thank you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Deaks

Post by Deaks »

Apologies for the incorrect topic.

The information is:

Gender Male
Date 12/3/1982
Time 11:37 am
Place Ashford middx, United Kingdom
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Deaks,

Thanks for the data.

However, although you have posted your chart, I always set up my own charts so need your birth date and place too. (I can see only your time of birth on the chart you had posted).

No problem re your having posted in the incorrect topic. Was easy for me to move.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Deaks

Post by Deaks »

I posted my data in the reply.

Thank you for your help
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Some misunderstanding here.

I need her data too ! (This is why I had moved your post to the relationships area).

This Mercury retrograde is playing havoc with communications ! Have you noticed ?

Admin.
Deaks

Post by Deaks »

Hi,

Apologies again.

OK so her birth date is 10/9/1985
Not sure of her time
Location Burnley UK.

Also I wanted to know if my chart says if heartbreak is normal (I've expirienced alot) if there is any hope for me as well?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Deaks,

Re your problems with relationships, in your chart you have the South Node in your 7th House/Relationships, ruled by Saturn (fear and insecurity), in Libra (constantly weighing up the pros and cons). This all suggests that not only are you fearful of being hurt, but also that your expectations of a partner, and your personal and relationship standards, can be very high. Add that each 'new' relationship is loaded with past relationship experiences, and your fears that you'll be let down again as you were in the past, can mean that it's set to fail before it even gets off the ground.

You have 4 planets in Libra so making a decision to 'take the plunge' and commit to a relationship can be really hard for you to do, especially given all the above. And with your Sun in dreamy, idealistic Pisces, along with your sensitive and caring Cancer Ascendant, you can be very easily hurt and so, even if you have the opportunity for a new relationship, you carry all that baggage of past hurt and then either give up before you've given a relationship a chance, or else (as you have done) hang on to a past relationship in hope of its renewal.

However, your Sun is in good aspect with your Nodal axis which suggests that you can have a successful relationship if you can trust in your Self, and if you are able to find and trust your own inner strength. This isn't easy for you to do as you're so sensitive to pain in a relationship and too easily 'controlled' by your more feminine/sensitive side (the Moon, which in your chart is in Venus-ruled Libra conjunct powerful Pluto; and as always such early life 'relationships' are relevant to the Moon/Mother, and it may be that your mother was quite dominant in your life, or else 'not there' in some way). It might be worth your thinking about this as it may help you understand your relationship needs and fears more.

Your partner's Moon is in the sign of Cancer, and although we don't know exactly where in that sign it is without her time of birth, clearly this gives a deep sense of connection with her. Her Jupiter in Aquarius is conjunct your Venus in your 8th House - an area where we give of ourselves 'completely' and at a very deep level, to another. This suggest that this relationship may give you a sense of release, and perhaps - as it's in good aspect to your Uranus (ruler of Aquarius), a sense of excitement, and a thrill when you're together.

Her Saturn in Scorpio trine your Sun might help you to feel more 'grounded' and indicates the staying power of your relationship and its capacity to endure hard times. However, it is square your Mercury which can make communication difficult, but also suggests that she takes longer to make decisions and tends to question your words and thoughts as it might seem to her that you haven't thought things through properly.

She has the Sun in Virgo (along with Mars and Mercury) so tends to analyse everything to the extreme, though she may make sudden unexpected and impulsive decisions which she may then later regret. As her Uranus is in difficult aspect to your Sun, this can be either very exciting for you - at least initially - but also or later, leave you feeling in a state of uncertainty and wondering what she's going to do next, which is naturally very unsettling.

I can't tell much more about her in your life without her time of birth, but for you, this year and into 2024, you are going through a deep transformation with regard to the way in which you share your deepest self with another. Your relationships have in fact been changing radically since 2014/15. During this period you may have met and experienced relationships that have turned around your whole view of the way in which you relate to others in any one-to-one situation, and you have gone through separations that have turned you upside-down and inside-out. Naturally this has resulted in deep fear about allowing yourself to just 'experience' relationships for what they are...in case you get hurt badly again.

This year a whole new phase has begun as Pluto enters your 8th House of deep transformation, change and ultimately a re-birth; a whole different way of viewing how you relate and share yourself with another. It will help to eliminate past fears and the memory of any pain experienced so that you can have deep and meaningful relationships. This will continue for quite a few years, and although initially it may well feel painful and like you're 'alone', gradually it will help you to let go of the fears that are holding you back.

You are changing - even if it doesn't feel like it right now - and finding your 'Self', rather than relying on others or on "a partner" to make you feel 'happy and fulfilled'. Actually, other influences suggest that if you're more open, you will certainly find others or perhaps even 'someone' who cares for you. But you have first to trust and to be open to this, and even though this year and into next you are primarily working on your Self. 'others' are there if you can find a way to convey your deep sensitivities to them.

I think that you might well be a good writer as your imagination and "poetic", romantic capacities are very much to the fore in your communications area - this year especially. Why not write a journal of your thoughts and feelings each day at least as this will help you get all of those beautiful idealistic dreams and visions floating around in your head, outside and into 'form'. This will also help you to understand yourself and why you are feeling the way that you are about this "heartbreak'.

I do hope this helps, and if you have any further questions about it, please do ask and I'll attempt to assist.

Best,
Admin.
Deaks

Post by Deaks »

Hi Admin,

That was an incredibly, thoughtful and amazing reply, I couldn't have hoped for more.

You certainly got me right in the first two paragraphs, no addition needed. I am curious about the synastry (think that is the right word). She came in all guns blazing so to speak, and threw herself emotionally into the coming together. Saying all the right things as it were 'the energy between us is intense' etc... And then out of the blue just pulled back a few weeks ago. She wasn't however wrong and this break up with her has left me more deflated than I've ever been. So I suppose there are two questions here, first was it meant to be that way, striking intensity from the off and then burnt out? And is there any chance of reconciliation with her?

With regards to the final few paragraphs, I suppose I haven't been what I would call a lucky person throughout my life in any area. So two years ago I went through some really bad times, lost my father, lost my job, lost my home, lost my then partner and that is just recent history. Will this at any point change, is their anything I can do to change this in accordance with your reading?

All the best Deaks