Latest lunar eclipse and gemini season.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Deep

Latest lunar eclipse and gemini season.

Post by Deep »

Hi,
Is the current lunar eclipse that happened on 16th may 2022 and the current gemini season is having any important impact on my life and in what area?

D.O.B - 26/02/1991
Time of birth - 19:48
Place of birth - delhi, india.
Current place - auckland, NewZealand.
Martial status - single.
Thanks in advance,
DEEP.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Latest lunar eclipse and gemini season.

Post by admin »

Hi Deep,

How long have you lived in Auckland, NZ (Date of Arrival there) ?

Thank you.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Deep

Post by Deep »

admin wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:45 am Hi Deep,

How long have you lived in Auckland, NZ (Date of Arrival there) ?

Thank you.

Admin.
Hi,
I have landed on 22/03/2016 in auckland first time.
So more than 6 years .
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Deep,

The influence of an eclipse tends to begin a month or two in advance of the actual event, and can continue for a few months after the event. In your natal chart (bearing in mind that this will be different from a Vedic chart - which I won't go into here), it occurred across the cusps of your 3rd House (communication/studies), and 9th House ('higher mind'/universities/overseas/foreign matters) with a waning influence in your 2nd (finances, personal value system) and 8th House (joint finances/sharing/transformation).

This suggests the possibility of a shift in your finances and values, and a deepening of your thoughts and communications which has been coming for quite a while. This may take a while to develop and evolve as you turn your attention to new ideas and new realms or places. Conveying your thoughts to others may be difficult as your ways of doing so are undergoing a shift and as you may focus more on "things afar" or "higher realms".

A note here about "Relocation" charts: Always, the natal chart is the most important indicator as it is the very basis of our beings. The Relocation chart shows where those natal energies can be expressed and experienced, and the longer anyone is in a relocated area, the more the relocation will become apparent. (This is the reason I asked for that information).

In the Relocation chart this eclipse occurred across your 11th House (friendships, social groups) and 5th House (creativity, individuality).
This suggests that you may find that your social circle is changing, or perhaps it's harder to communicate with "friends". Perhaps you're feeling let-down or that you're misunderstood. This would be a sign to find "new" friends or a new social group that is more supportive of the way you're feeling or developing...and of your evolving/changing goals.

This eclipse was also in positive aspect to your Nodal Axis (Rahu/Ketu) which suggests that it is helping you to find your own Path in Life, even if it doesn't feel like that immediately.

All in all, I would say that even though this may not feel like a very positive time, in fact it is a very important part of your life journey and helping you to "define" or "redefine" your Self.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Deep

Post by Deep »

admin wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:39 am Hi Deep,

The influence of an eclipse tends to begin a month or two in advance of the actual event, and can continue for a few months after the event. In your natal chart (bearing in mind that this will be different from a Vedic chart - which I won't go into here), it occurred across the cusps of your 3rd House (communication/studies), and 9th House ('higher mind'/universities/overseas/foreign matters) with a waning influence in your 2nd (finances, personal value system) and 8th House (joint finances/sharing/transformation).

This suggests the possibility of a shift in your finances and values, and a deepening of your thoughts and communications which has been coming for quite a while. This may take a while to develop and evolve as you turn your attention to new ideas and new realms or places. Conveying your thoughts to others may be difficult as your ways of doing so are undergoing a shift and as you may focus more on "things afar" or "higher realms".

A note here about "Relocation" charts: Always, the natal chart is the most important indicator as it is the very basis of our beings. The Relocation chart shows where those natal energies can be expressed and experienced, and the longer anyone is in a relocated area, the more the relocation will become apparent. (This is the reason I asked for that information).

In the Relocation chart this eclipse occurred across your 11th House (friendships, social groups) and 5th House (creativity, individuality).
This suggests that you may find that your social circle is changing, or perhaps it's harder to communicate with "friends". Perhaps you're feeling let-down or that you're misunderstood. This would be a sign to find "new" friends or a new social group that is more supportive of the way you're feeling or developing...and of your evolving/changing goals.

This eclipse was also in positive aspect to your Nodal Axis (Rahu/Ketu) which suggests that it is helping you to find your own Path in Life, even if it doesn't feel like that immediately.

All in all, I would say that even though this may not feel like a very positive time, in fact it is a very important part of your life journey and helping you to "define" or "redefine" your Self.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
Hi,
I am a person who have very less friends and i take time to open up with anyone.
Communication is a reason where i am in trouble right now,
Actually i started talking to the girl i love after almost 8 years on september 2021 and then expressed my love to her again, but things are not happening she was in a toxic relationship with a guy who moved to Uk in mid 2021 and then she moved to canada in september 2021.it was a relationship where it on and off and when i told that i still love her, she was in a kind of still in realtionship with that guy But things have changed they have broken up and in april and from then only my communication with has literally became almost zero.
I dont see any one new coming in to my life, in terms of relationship i was always single in those 8 years.
It also trouble me why did she came back to my life if nothing postive has to happen, i was living my life and now i am literally very sad and not positive.
I cant literally take this girl out of my mind and heart.
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Deep,

Your Natal Chart has Pisces on the cusp of your 7th/Relationship area which suggests a tendency to fall in love "madly and deeply", and to idealise a partner, sacrificing your own needs at times in the process. With Venus there too (ruling your 2nd House - which is a part of this eclipse matter and relevant to your 'self-esteem' - perhaps part of the fact that you can't let go of this relationship is because your self-esteem is so low at this time and all tied in with the fact that it 'failed'. In other words, you're hanging on to the 'memory' of the loss as it's feeding this round-and-round negative feeling about yourself.

Of course you don't want to feel like that, but it's natural in your current state of mind, for this to play on your mind so much.
(If you would like to give me her birth data, I'll look deeper into this - you can do this by 'pm' if you prefer).

Looking at your current transits, Mars and Jupiter are in conjunction with your Venus right now, and this usually helps to bring new relationships into one's life...or to 'renew' a previous or current relationship. At least it helps to give a more positive view of such. But it will only do this if you're open to such. And I think that part of your current lack of relationships is in part due to this previous one as in your Relocation chart, Chiron (relevant to 'old wounds') is in your 7th/relationship area.
In other words, whilst you're dwelling so much on that relationship and on the pain you have about it, you're not allowing all that potentially positive energy to bring any new relationship into your life.

Perhaps that eclipse was/is trying to help you clear out these old patterns, which of course isn't easy to do. But the more you resist and fall back into that past, the less likely you'll heal from that old wound, It requires determination though, and it isn't easy by any means.
But it can be done IF you determine to make the effort. It's up to you, as always, to do this, and during this month, you are being helped in many ways by Jupiter, even in your Relocated place.

Best,
Admin.
Deep

Post by Deep »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:52 am Hi Deep,

Your Natal Chart has Pisces on the cusp of your 7th/Relationship area which suggests a tendency to fall in love "madly and deeply", and to idealise a partner, sacrificing your own needs at times in the process. With Venus there too (ruling your 2nd House - which is a part of this eclipse matter and relevant to your 'self-esteem' - perhaps part of the fact that you can't let go of this relationship is because your self-esteem is so low at this time and all tied in with the fact that it 'failed'. In other words, you're hanging on to the 'memory' of the loss as it's feeding this round-and-round negative feeling about yourself.

Of course you don't want to feel like that, but it's natural in your current state of mind, for this to play on your mind so much.
(If you would like to give me her birth data, I'll look deeper into this - you can do this by 'pm' if you prefer).

Looking at your current transits, Mars and Jupiter are in conjunction with your Venus right now, and this usually helps to bring new relationships into one's life...or to 'renew' a previous or current relationship. At least it helps to give a more positive view of such. But it will only do this if you're open to such. And I think that part of your current lack of relationships is in part due to this previous one as in your Relocation chart, Chiron (relevant to 'old wounds') is in your 7th/relationship area.
In other words, whilst you're dwelling so much on that relationship and on the pain you have about it, you're not allowing all that potentially positive energy to bring any new relationship into your life.

Perhaps that eclipse was/is trying to help you clear out these old patterns, which of course isn't easy to do. But the more you resist and fall back into that past, the less likely you'll heal from that old wound, It requires determination though, and it isn't easy by any means.
But it can be done IF you determine to make the effort. It's up to you, as always, to do this, and during this month, you are being helped in many ways by Jupiter, even in your Relocated place.

Best,
Admin.
Hi,
Her birth details are
Date of birth - 11 janurary 1995.
Time of birth - 11:32 pm
Place of birth - delhi,india.
Current place - toronto,canada.

She had her breakup recently on 8th april 2022 as far i know.we started talking again on 25th september 2021 the she moved to canada.
I am not stopping my self for a new realtionship to be honest, i have said to myself that if a girl comes in my life who will love me as much i do to her i will give her a chance.
But i love this girl from 2013,we were not able to mend our problems or miscommunication that time but when she came back to my life in a way, i thought god is giving me a chance and at last the thing i always pray for can happen we can come back to each other and get married.
As before that when i knew she was in a realtionship, i had made my mind i am gonna find someone for me, but i thinj i am very cursed in terms of love.And it hurts so much now that 8 years after i got a chance again for the girl who never left my heart to come back and it is not working.
I really wish we can get married, she know that i love her tjan anyone and do anything for her.in march she did a thing and then disclosed to me also as she was breaking that a guy would just leave after that but i understand why it happened and i love her the same.I am ready to wait for her if it can happen that we renew the realtionship.
AND I have been told by someone that someone is gonna come in my life after feb2023,i hope she is the one and we get married when her and my good time for marriage start that is 2024 april.
I will wait for ur respone eagerly.
Thanks.
Deep

Post by Deep »

admin wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:52 am Hi Deep,

Best,
Admin.
Hi sir,
Please look into her chart.
I am getting bit anxious about it now..waiting for your reply eagerly.
Thanks,
DEEP.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Deep,

Looking at the Composite Chart (which is a combination of both your charts), Pluto (endings and beginnings/transformation) enters Aquarius in the Composite 5th House (love matters) and makes very good aspects to the Comp. Asc./Desc. This it does briefly March-June 2023, and then in Feb./March 2024 re-enters Aquarius for many years when it will also trine Jupiter (expansion and growth) in the 7th house of partnerships. I think this suggests that the relationship will change in some very important way.

It also suggests the possibility of a renewal of this relationship but, only after you have both gone through what you need to go through prior to those dates. In other words, you are both in the midst of some kind of re-evaluation of your relationship and not quite ready yet to come to the relationship in the 'right way' as you both need to change a lot before you are able to do so in a way that the relationship can truly 'work'.

Please note that I'm not saying that the relationship WILL be renewed as much will depend on what goes on between now and then, and currently I don't think that either of you are seeing the reality of your own selves and perhaps both of you (certainly you) have too high expectations of each other and of the relationship.

She has been going through some radical changes deep within herself and is trying to break with her past...or at least the part of it that is relevant to her early home life and upbringing. This has not been at all easy for her and in the process, naturally she's clinging to parts of it that hold her back. In a way, your relationship with her is a part of this, which is why she is not ready for a full-on renewal with you. In fact, if this renewal should happen prematurely (before you are both ready), it will be difficult to keep it going.

Another problem, especially for you, is that transiting Neptune is coming to the conjunction with your relationship house cusp, so you are caught in this illusion of her and of how you feel about her. You've blown it so out of proportion that you just can't see her as she really is...just this magical image of her and you together - and which you are constantly creating and re-creating in your own mind.

Transiting Saturn (cold, hard reality) is coming to the end of your area of "love" matters which can mean a few things. One is that with Saturn natally in that area, you can tend to - falsely - feel inadequate in love matters, perhaps even that you're awkward or unable to express yourself easily about such things, feeling unlovable or unloved. With this transiting Saturn having just turned retrograde, it's coming to the time when you should have or will be able to become more "who you are" as your 'unique self'.

This retrograde is an important part of this as you begin to feel strongly, the need for a more mature approach to 'love' and to life...hence your desire to 'marry' her. This is not an easy process and there may be delays in 'love' matters whilst you go through this. But you really do need this influence, especially with Neptune raising your hopes so high... about your partner in particular.

Going back to the Composite Chart, the Moon (which is one of the strongest and most important bodies in a relationship) is in a powerful position conjunct the Midheaven/10th House cusp. Somehow this has to do with the public image and status of your relationship which is possibly of concern to one or both of you; or perhaps there is some cultural or family concerns or disapproval of or about your relationship? Perhaps you come from different backgrounds ? Or perhaps it is simply that your relationship was begun "out of time" or at the wrong time for it to have proceeded.

Mars in the Composite 10th has some difficult aspects too which suggest that absolute honesty and clarity is vital for this relationship to survive, and you both - together and individually - have to face whatever it may be that is not being expressed. Here, egos can subtly get in the way of honesty, though again it could be your backgrounds that are in some way interfering with honesty and openness between you, especially as this opposition also involves Uranus. The latter can result in explosive responses if one of you pushes the other too hard to make a decision. Or it can mean constant 'ups' and 'downs' which can be very unsettling of course, and to say the least.

You have many differences and it may be that you become long-lasting friends rather than life-long partners, which I know you don't want to hear...and of course I could be wrong. But whatever the problems are, you both have to face them openly and honestly, otherwise you'll go on in this fantasy and end up hurt and disillusioned.

While you are both working on your own issues, you need most of all to look at yourself (and at your role in this relationship) realistically...which of course is very hard for you to do as you've set your sights on her, and her alone. If ultimate disillusionment is the outcome, so be it...a (harsh) lesson learned.

It is quite possible that you may end this relationship when someone else comes into your life who you find utterly entrancing. This may occur as a result of simply having had enough of this relationship seeming to go nowhere, or it may simply be that you have some unfathomable connection with such a 'new' person too.

I really don't know if this current relationship will be "The One" as it (as always) depends on the progress that each of you can make in your own selves and lives necessary for it to be so
But your love life is certainly not over despite the way you are feeling...though I know you don't believe that right now.

I hope this wasn't too harsh, but what would be the point of my telling you that it's all rosy and you'll be happy ever after together if there are issues indicated that suggest other possibilities ?

I hope you'll keep me posted on how it proceeds, if you feel like doing so of course.

Best,
Admin.
Deep

Post by Deep »

admin wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 10:57 am Hi Deep,

Looking at the Composite Chart (which is a combination of both your charts), Pluto (endings and beginnings/transformation) enters Aquarius in the Composite 5th House (love matters) and makes very good aspects to the Comp. Asc./Desc. This it does briefly March-June 2023, and then in Feb./March 2024 re-enters Aquarius for many years when it will also trine Jupiter (expansion and growth) in the 7th house of partnerships. I think this suggests that the relationship will change in some very important way.

It also suggests the possibility of a renewal of this relationship but, only after you have both gone through what you need to go through prior to those dates. In other words, you are both in the midst of some kind of re-evaluation of your relationship and not quite ready yet to come to the relationship in the 'right way' as you both need to change a lot before you are able to do so in a way that the relationship can truly 'work'.

Please note that I'm not saying that the relationship WILL be renewed as much will depend on what goes on between now and then, and currently I don't think that either of you are seeing the reality of your own selves and perhaps both of you (certainly you) have too high expectations of each other and of the relationship.

She has been going through some radical changes deep within herself and is trying to break with her past...or at least the part of it that is relevant to her early home life and upbringing. This has not been at all easy for her and in the process, naturally she's clinging to parts of it that hold her back. In a way, your relationship with her is a part of this, which is why she is not ready for a full-on renewal with you. In fact, if this renewal should happen prematurely (before you are both ready), it will be difficult to keep it going.

Another problem, especially for you, is that transiting Neptune is coming to the conjunction with your relationship house cusp, so you are caught in this illusion of her and of how you feel about her. You've blown it so out of proportion that you just can't see her as she really is...just this magical image of her and you together - and which you are constantly creating and re-creating in your own mind.

Transiting Saturn (cold, hard reality) is coming to the end of your area of "love" matters which can mean a few things. One is that with Saturn natally in that area, you can tend to - falsely - feel inadequate in love matters, perhaps even that you're awkward or unable to express yourself easily about such things, feeling unlovable or unloved. With this transiting Saturn having just turned retrograde, it's coming to the time when you should have or will be able to become more "who you are" as your 'unique self'.

This retrograde is an important part of this as you begin to feel strongly, the need for a more mature approach to 'love' and to life...hence your desire to 'marry' her. This is not an easy process and there may be delays in 'love' matters whilst you go through this. But you really do need this influence, especially with Neptune raising your hopes so high... about your partner in particular.

Going back to the Composite Chart, the Moon (which is one of the strongest and most important bodies in a relationship) is in a powerful position conjunct the Midheaven/10th House cusp. Somehow this has to do with the public image and status of your relationship which is possibly of concern to one or both of you; or perhaps there is some cultural or family concerns or disapproval of or about your relationship? Perhaps you come from different backgrounds ? Or perhaps it is simply that your relationship was begun "out of time" or at the wrong time for it to have proceeded.

Mars in the Composite 10th has some difficult aspects too which suggest that absolute honesty and clarity is vital for this relationship to survive, and you both - together and individually - have to face whatever it may be that is not being expressed. Here, egos can subtly get in the way of honesty, though again it could be your backgrounds that are in some way interfering with honesty and openness between you, especially as this opposition also involves Uranus. The latter can result in explosive responses if one of you pushes the other too hard to make a decision. Or it can mean constant 'ups' and 'downs' which can be very unsettling of course, and to say the least.

You have many differences and it may be that you become long-lasting friends rather than life-long partners, which I know you don't want to hear...and of course I could be wrong. But whatever the problems are, you both have to face them openly and honestly, otherwise you'll go on in this fantasy and end up hurt and disillusioned.

While you are both working on your own issues, you need most of all to look at yourself (and at your role in this relationship) realistically...which of course is very hard for you to do as you've set your sights on her, and her alone. If ultimate disillusionment is the outcome, so be it...a (harsh) lesson learned.

It is quite possible that you may end this relationship when someone else comes into your life who you find utterly entrancing. This may occur as a result of simply having had enough of this relationship seeming to go nowhere, or it may simply be that you have some unfathomable connection with such a 'new' person too.

I really don't know if this current relationship will be "The One" as it (as always) depends on the progress that each of you can make in your own selves and lives necessary for it to be so
But your love life is certainly not over despite the way you are feeling...though I know you don't believe that right now.

I hope this wasn't too harsh, but what would be the point of my telling you that it's all rosy and you'll be happy ever after together if there are issues indicated that suggest other possibilities ?

I hope you'll keep me posted on how it proceeds, if you feel like doing so of course.

Best,
Admin.
Hi,
I can truely understand what you are saying.
And first of all i really wanna thank you from my bottom of the heart that you took some time for me to do a reading.

She has been not talking to me from almost a month plus now..and from 26 may 2022 she has deactivted her social accounts and i have no knowledge why and what is happening in her life.So i think yes she is going to some radical changes.
And she never accepted the realtionship in front of public ever ,it was kind of a secret kept by us and only a few people knew as we were in same college and a lot of things happened which indeed led to fall of it.I think she is still thinking of public status of the relationship, it will be a possible concern for her..coz she denied it in public to all the frnds and other people who still know both of us, i cant find any difference in culture or background we come from very similar one and i dont think if she had a talk with family about me she would be denied.

It would be very difficult for me to really come out of this and just not to think about it till next march - june 2023 and see what changes it will bring in our realtionship as we not talking at all.And its all upto her, what she want.she has to be honest put aside the ego and tell me absolute truth and honestly what she want or no.
I am trying to come out of this dillusion that she is the only one and everything is gona be fine and me and her together,and just be myself and open for people who come and tell me that they love me to that extent as i love her.

I know its not be going to all rosy if we are togther.
I want to try but, i will put my 110 percent into it..but i just dont know what to do..probably just let it be what it is..as its her who has to try now and i would be the one know to repond.

Let see what happen in future , would let you know if anything happens.Thanks for your time.
DEEP.