Mostly education

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Shriram

Mostly education

Post by Shriram »

Hello astrologers,
Hope u all are doing great!
I’ve been facing numerous distractions and disturbances in my education lately. Though , I’m a very studious and a hardworking student. I used to study for anywhere between 13-15 hours per day and now it’s barely even 6 hours. my mind feels lost and directionless. I know I need to knuckle down but some or the other things always pops up. . My grades have fallen down considerably low from mid 2020 and it’s the same until now. No improvement. Im about to graduate school.
Some insights on my education prospects for the next few years ,so I prepare myself accordingly , will be highly appreciated and kindly inform me about the Vedic remedies I can perform to help increase my focus and grades. (I’m a hindu / bhramin to be specific ) also, do you observe any opportune time coming wit regards to education?
I’ve asked a question previously on this forum. Thank you so much for your time if you’ve read so far. Have a great day.
4 Aug 2004
20:43
Bhilai , CG , India
Current place- Dubai , UAE

Thanks and regards
Shriram

Re: Mostly education

Post by Shriram »

I’ve been given tiny glimpses of my education prospects before, kindly provide me with the Vedic remedies I can perform to help things get better. I don’t wanna waste your precious time.
Thanks and regards ,
Shriram
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Shriram wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:34 am Hello astrologers,
Hope u all are doing great!
I’ve been facing numerous distractions and disturbances in my education lately. Though , I’m a very studious and a hardworking student. I used to study for anywhere between 13-15 hours per day and now it’s barely even 6 hours. my mind feels lost and directionless. I know I need to knuckle down but some or the other things always pops up. . My grades have fallen down considerably low from mid 2020 and it’s the same until now. No improvement. Im about to graduate school.
Some insights on my education prospects for the next few years ,so I prepare myself accordingly , will be highly appreciated and kindly inform me about the Vedic remedies I can perform to help increase my focus and grades. (I’m a hindu / bhramin to be specific ) also, do you observe any opportune time coming wit regards to education?
I’ve asked a question previously on this forum. Thank you so much for your time if you’ve read so far. Have a great day.
4 Aug 2004
20:43
Bhilai , CG , India
Current place- Dubai , UAE

Thanks and regards
Running Sade sati that started recently. Hanuman chalisa and prayer to shani deva will help. Read Ram charity manas regularly.
Shriram

Post by Shriram »

Hello sir ,
Thank you so much sir for your analysis. Will definitely perform those remedies.
Warm regards ,
Shriram
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

The way I see, your problem are perhaps the following:
1. You are in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha. He is not happy or comfortable being placed in the 7th house. Regular hearing/chanting/reading of Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama will be helpful. He has activated Lagna & 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses Saturn/Shani-dev and Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra. The combination being active is not really a good sign.
2. Moon/Chandra has limited/no support on either side of the flanks, creating a partially cancelled Kemadruma Yoga. This makes you a bit of a loner, with your mind running wild. So, calming your mind and learning to focus would help. Incidentally, you finished Antara of Moon/Chandra, which was probably a bit challenging. Please consider Yogasana/Meditation and chanting of "Om Namah Shivaya" to clam your mind and build the much needed focus.
3. You've just started Antara of Mars/Kuja, who is placed in the 7th house, where he is not really happy or comfortable. So, I'm inclined to think you'll have challenges in channeling your energy/anger in the right direction for the right purpose... towards fulfillment of your aspiration. Instead, you might be wasting your energy elsewhere. Just so you are aware, Mars/Kuja participates in a Sukshma Parivarthana with Venus/Shukra and give your age, you are probably distracted.
4. Current planetary transits... more specifically Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra is going to be a bit stressful for the next few years. Realization and simple mantras could prove to be beneficial.

Take care...
Shriram

Post by Shriram »

Thank you for such a detailed analysis sir.
Is there any positive change I can expect in coming days or is it going to be the same for a long while ?
Thanks for your time,
Shriram
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

That's a good question... and I'm forced to wonder about the conjunction of Mercury/ Budha Maha-Dasha and Mars/Kuja Antar-Dasha combination, ruling a Kendra and Kona houses. So, technically current time should actually bring Raja-Yoga... making me wonder about the potential benefits that you stand to reap/benefit. So, in essence there is a silver lining for you to look up to.

Take care...
Shriram

Post by Shriram »

Thank you so much sir for the selfless reading.
Take care….
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Your horoscope shows that you have problem with memorizing and retaining study material......as you are moving to higher classes it is needed more n more.
Hopefully fellow astrologers will help you improve it.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Shriram

Post by Shriram »

You’re so right Hamid sir. I’m good at grasping new concepts , but I do face problems with retaining them. And Even though I sit for long hours I tend to lose my productivity. Things just go hay wires for the most part. Hopefully the remedies suggested by the astrologers would make it easier.
If you don’t mind me asking , how are my next one year’s planetary time periods with regards to education? Do they show you a lot of struggles ? Past 2 years were really were challenging for me. Hopefully new planetary timings will bring me some relief and open new doors.
Thank you so much Hamid sir. It’s so kind of everyone on this platform that take initiatives to help people.