Solar return 2022 ❤🤞❤

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Hara

Solar return 2022 ❤🤞❤

Post by Hara »

Hello guys 👋❤ What do you think about this solar return chart? :)
Attachments
astro_31gw_anonymous_2022523.74830.11484.png
astro_31gw_anonymous_2022523.74830.11484.png (74.06 KiB) Viewed 978 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2022 ❤🤞❤

Post by admin »

Hi Hara,

Please see my pm to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Hara

Post by Hara »

Hi 👋
I saw and answered 🥰
Thank you very much 🙂
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hara,

First I would mention that with regard to relocation charts, although they can shift the areas of emphasis of planetary energies, they can take a while to 'settle'.
In other words, the longer you're living in another location, the more influence the changes have in that location. But, always the natal chart takes precedence as it's our fundamental 'selves'.

Nonetheless, as you've so quickly settled there with, not only a relationship, but also having established a business there, it has more relevance in a relocation chart. And so, there - in this Solar Return - you are becoming more out-going and willing to take chances - clearly shown by having started a new business and committing to a relationship. (By the way, a SR can begin to exert its influence before the actual date of the return, as this one clearly has shown).

You're certainly in the "right place" to have been benefited by transiting Pluto (which rules your Relocated Midheaven/Career) as it's been in - and continues to be in - very good aspect to that area, and to your home situation there, and will be so until the end of 2024.

However, transiting Neptune has just entered your relocated area of finances.
This isn't necessarily 'bad', but it means that you need to watch your expenditure and not spend more than you have. This can result in the 'leaky bucket' syndrome where, as fast as money comes in, it disappears. It's a good idea to watch carefully any investments, and not get carried away by what looks like a great "deal", or by promises made by those who may be less than honest. So be sure to get legal assistance in any such dealings.

Over-generosity can also eat away your (financial and other personal) resources, regardless of how great-for-the-Soul this may be. Under-valuing yourself is also possible, and although the upside of this is true humility, the down-side is giving too much in order to seek 'approval' by others. Just be sure to create boundaries for yourself so that others don't take advantage of you. (The opposite can also be true which would mean that you may expect more of someone than they want, or are able, to give).

On the other hand, you could find that your business expands rapidly, but again take due care not to take on too much too quickly.

Here too in this Relocated SR, work and relationships are combined, and in a really 'busy' way. You're "up-front" and meeting many different types of people. Enjoying your work and feeling (and giving) warm and friendly care...and receiving encouragement for your work in return is likely.

This SR looks really positive overall with the exceptions I mentioned above (re Neptune), and with one other potential "fly in the ointment" (which is in fact also relevant to that just mentioned).
Take care of in whom you place your trust as some deception is possible by someone...possibly in some circle of friends or in a social 'group'. Also, watch home matters where there could be disagreements that become difficult to resolve should both of you be fixed in your viewpoints. Nonetheless, other aspects suggest that any such confrontations can be resolved if you're able to talk it through, and discuss any problems that arise. Both points of view are valid.

Really though, this SR suggests that the proverbial "World is Your Oyster", if you take appropriate care and don't get too carried away with possibilities.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Hara

Post by Hara »

It helps me a lot.
Thank you very much for the time you have dedicated to me.
I wish you all the best.❤
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi sharmaakshay,
hey how u read these wheels
Please ask your question in a new thread with a different subject heading.

Thank you.

Admin.