Marriage -would it collapse?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sujit

Re: Marriage -would it collapse?

Post by Sujit »

kumar99 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:13 am Thanks for your time and looking into my situation.

Marriage date is 28-June-2005.
There were multiple separation episodes. She has tendency to leave house on every small situation. She has left house from few hours to multiple months. Last major separation of over an year happened in 2014.
Recently, she left in Oct'21 and came back in Jan'22 and again left in Feb'22. Since then we are separated with lack of communication. She says, even kids doesn't want to communicate with me.

My parents are living. Her Father expired and Mother is living.
Sujit wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:41 pm kumar,
Share date of marriage and when you were separated.
Are parents living..
Kumar,

Thanks for the details.

You're born under the sign-Libra and sign lord Venus is in 3rd house.
Marriage lord Mars is combust and closely conjunct mercury in 2nd house of family life causes stress/strain in marriage.
The above weakness is minor so you are facing short lived separation in marriage.
Since she has history of coming back you can expect the same again.
In my estimate she could return post August 2022 onwards.

Share feedback with us.

I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
kumar99 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:13 am There were multiple separation episodes. She has tendency to leave house on every small situation. She has left house from few hours to multiple months. Last major separation of over an year happened in 2014.
Recently, she left in Oct'21 and came back in Jan'22 and again left in Feb'22. Since then we are separated with lack of communication. She says, even kids doesn't want to communicate with me.
There are obvious afflictions in the birth-chart. Beyond that, there is no mind/soul compatibility between the two charts. So, frequent misunderstanding are natural...

Take care...
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thanks Sujit, good to know about Aug'22. Any specific remedies which can help to reduce the repeated conflicts and episodes?
Sujit wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:08 am
Kumar,

Thanks for the details.

You're born under the sign-Libra and sign lord Venus is in 3rd house.
Marriage lord Mars is combust and closely conjunct mercury in 2nd house of family life causes stress/strain in marriage.
The above weakness is minor so you are facing short lived separation in marriage.
Since she has history of coming back you can expect the same again.
In my estimate she could return post August 2022 onwards.

Share feedback with us.

I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
-Sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

AYANAMSA USED: 22:38:40
ASc: 21 Libra 53 Spoilt venus since it is placed in Moola nakshatra. And sun aspects moon in natal chart n Sun in navamsa chart.

You are under going antardasa of Ketu [which acts as Mars]...this is antatdasa of your 2nd lord, the law of KAS says "the antardasa of the 2nd lord or planets placed in the 2nd house is always troublesome". this antardasa started on 10 August 2021 and will end on 9 Oct 2022.
You always face challenges in the antardasa of SUN,Mercury Mars and Ketu. JUPITER placed in the 8th house maleficaly aspects your 2nd house thus aggrevates the situation.

Your wife has venus in ARdra nakshatra ... in this nakshatra Venus is spoilt.
She too is in the antardasa of Ketu which acts in place of mars the second lord.
Her Ketu antardasa is from 19 Oct 2021 to 17 Oct 2022.
She has an EXCELLENT memory and remembers each n every word uttered by you.....since you have mars in the 2nd house you must be always careful in making choice of words in argument with her.

Unlikely that a divorce will take place since Jupiter the 6th lord is Samroop with Mercury the 12th lord.

WAIT FOR KETU ANTARDASA TO END FOR BOTH OF YOU.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

kumar99 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 4:28 pm Hello Experts,

Would greatly appreciate your guidance on my current situation-

DOB: 19-Nov-1976
TOB: 5:20am
POB: Chennai

Married in 2005 and have two kids - Son born in 2008 and Daughter in 2012

Current Situation: Have been separated. Wife has both the kids and all 3 of them have very negative opinion about me and my family. My marriage has always been very challenging from day one with daily arguments. Recently it got aggravated, it seems, with the start of Ketu antar dasha from Sep/Oct'21. I am currently running under Sat/Ketu dasha and my wife is running under Mer/Ketu dasha.

Any guidance if the marriage will continue or collapse, any remedies to resolve never ending marriage issues, any remedies to help kids to grow in positive environment. Appreciate your help.

Let me know if any additional info is needed.

Thanks,
Kumar
Marriage will continue with issues/drama between the partners. Suggest both do meditation for peace of mind. Ganesh mantra will help also. Wife's moon and Saturn badly influenced by malefics. Pearl and Neelam can help her. Both should stay away from extra marital / sexual relationships with others. Is this an open marriage in one or both partners' mind?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Kumar99
Your chart is favourable for profession.
Wife s chart is a chart of fortune, so do not ruin it by your difficult Virgoan ways.
Aquarians are freedom loving people and cannot stand nagging, harsh words, and
are very scientific in their approach. She sees clearly but can easily get put off
balance and go off at a tangent.Her Moon & Lagna are both in Rahu. So you need
to understand her and play your part prudently at all times.
Or, she could also leave you for good. You have been warned that it can collapse if you
do not reform for the better.
Your chart does not have the best positioning of Rahu/Ketu and you got to
look sharply of your married life ! Take care of your ego and do not let it get inflated
too much.

Make peace, give her appreciation on special occasions, love, praise, flowers, and be proud
that she has two children for you. Do not take her for granted. This is the first best remedy.

Next, you can do special Poojas to Maa Dhurga and Lord Ganesha to bring peace in the home;
and special poojas to Lord Shiva & Ma Parvathy to pacify your Virgo Moon in the 12H Dusthana.
Its negatively and miserably placed.
You are proud of your professional achievement; so try and be proud by being architect of
your nice family.
You are running Saturn/Ketu at present and this seems to be having a negative effect on the marriage.
So Lord Ganesha will help when you cry out to him. Wife is running Mercury/Mercury at present till
January 2023. So you are now in the danger zone of Saturn/Ketu and not her.
Hope this helps.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

PS:
I also meant to tell you cause you complained about the not so close attachment
from your children. In your chart there is a negative separative effect from the
malefic Mars on the house of children. This is a 4H aspect and is cruel. So do not
misunderstand the children but do your best to win their love.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thanks Hamid for your time and reading. Yes, I need to work more on my words.
Yes, antardash period of Jup/Mer, Jup/Ketu, Jup/Sun, Jup/Mar were challenging, but Jup/Ven was the most toughest.

Good to know that divorce is ruled out. Will wait for Ketu antra to end.

Hamid wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:03 am AYANAMSA USED: 22:38:40
ASc: 21 Libra 53 Spoilt venus since it is placed in Moola nakshatra. And sun aspects moon in natal chart n Sun in navamsa chart.

You are under going antardasa of Ketu [which acts as Mars]...this is antatdasa of your 2nd lord, the law of KAS says "the antardasa of the 2nd lord or planets placed in the 2nd house is always troublesome". this antardasa started on 10 August 2021 and will end on 9 Oct 2022.
You always face challenges in the antardasa of SUN,Mercury Mars and Ketu. JUPITER placed in the 8th house maleficaly aspects your 2nd house thus aggrevates the situation.

Your wife has venus in ARdra nakshatra ... in this nakshatra Venus is spoilt.
She too is in the antardasa of Ketu which acts in place of mars the second lord.
Her Ketu antardasa is from 19 Oct 2021 to 17 Oct 2022.
She has an EXCELLENT memory and remembers each n every word uttered by you.....since you have mars in the 2nd house you must be always careful in making choice of words in argument with her.

Unlikely that a divorce will take place since Jupiter the 6th lord is Samroop with Mercury the 12th lord.

WAIT FOR KETU ANTARDASA TO END FOR BOTH OF YOU.
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thanks Shivshankar for your reading. Curious on your question about open marriage. We never discussed that, and I am not in any extra affairs. Not aware from her side. Do you see anything specific in the charts?
Shivshankar wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:28 pm Marriage will continue with issues/drama between the partners. Suggest both do meditation for peace of mind. Ganesh mantra will help also. Wife's moon and Saturn badly influenced by malefics. Pearl and Neelam can help her. Both should stay away from extra marital / sexual relationships with others. Is this an open marriage in one or both partners' mind?
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thanks Pem for your time and concrete reading. Greatly appreciate it.

Yes, Mars in my 2H is resulting in my speech to be harsh and I am trying to be careful. Have seen the damaging impact in my professional and personal life due to this.

However on your comment of my wife being scientific - I have a different experience. I was holding back on sharing more details but now feel it might be better for the chart reading. I believe she is more emotional and not scientific/logical. Very impulsive (perhaps Moon and Ketu conjunction with less than 3 degree effect?). She has multiple episodes of suicide attempts, threatening activities, manipulation of events. We had so many sessions with marriage counsellor, more than 10 psychiatrists. Many of them have prescribed medicines for her. In fact she mixes her medicine in my tea/food without my knowledge.

All my arguments in recent years has been on well being of kids. They are learning her method of negative reactions to life problems and I am opposing that. The more I oppose, she becomes more aggressive. I have tried to stop my arguments, but it didn't help as kids continue with negative approach. As a father, I feel guilty, I am unable to fulfill my duty to grow them in a positive environment.

Based on your reading, it seems my karma is biting me. She is just an medium or messenger to give my karma back to me. Curious on what mistakes I would have done in past life, which is giving me this situation.

Nevertheless, will follow the remedies and patiently wait for Ketu Antardasha to get over. Thanks again.
Pem wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:11 am Hello Kumar99
Your chart is favourable for profession.
Wife s chart is a chart of fortune, so do not ruin it by your difficult Virgoan ways.
Aquarians are freedom loving people and cannot stand nagging, harsh words, and
are very scientific in their approach. She sees clearly but can easily get put off
balance and go off at a tangent.Her Moon & Lagna are both in Rahu. So you need
to understand her and play your part prudently at all times.
Or, she could also leave you for good. You have been warned that it can collapse if you
do not reform for the better.
Your chart does not have the best positioning of Rahu/Ketu and you got to
look sharply of your married life ! Take care of your ego and do not let it get inflated
too much.

Make peace, give her appreciation on special occasions, love, praise, flowers, and be proud
that she has two children for you. Do not take her for granted. This is the first best remedy.

Next, you can do special Poojas to Maa Dhurga and Lord Ganesha to bring peace in the home;
and special poojas to Lord Shiva & Ma Parvathy to pacify your Virgo Moon in the 12H Dusthana.
Its negatively and miserably placed.
You are proud of your professional achievement; so try and be proud by being architect of
your nice family.
You are running Saturn/Ketu at present and this seems to be having a negative effect on the marriage.
So Lord Ganesha will help when you cry out to him. Wife is running Mercury/Mercury at present till
January 2023. So you are now in the danger zone of Saturn/Ketu and not her.
Hope this helps.