Marriage -would it collapse?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

kumar99

Marriage -would it collapse?

Post by kumar99 »

Hello Experts,

Would greatly appreciate your guidance on my current situation-

DOB: 19-Nov-1976
TOB: 5:20am
POB: Chennai

Married in 2005 and have two kids - Son born in 2008 and Daughter in 2012

Current Situation: Have been separated. Wife has both the kids and all 3 of them have very negative opinion about me and my family. My marriage has always been very challenging from day one with daily arguments. Recently it got aggravated, it seems, with the start of Ketu antar dasha from Sep/Oct'21. I am currently running under Sat/Ketu dasha and my wife is running under Mer/Ketu dasha.

Any guidance if the marriage will continue or collapse, any remedies to resolve never ending marriage issues, any remedies to help kids to grow in positive environment. Appreciate your help.

Let me know if any additional info is needed.

Thanks,
Kumar
Buddy

Re: Marriage -would it collapse?

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In your birth-chart, Saturn/Shani-dev happens to be a Yogakaraka lording 4th & 5th houses and placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He aspects the 10th lord Moon/Chandra placed in the 12th house of Bed Pleasures, 4th house of Homely Comforts and Ketu placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana.

You are indeed in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Ketu Antara. Gochara or Planetary Transits are not being helpful right now. So, the situation looks to be a little grim.

It would perhaps help and make sense if your wife's birth-chart was also validated to assess the current situation.

Take care...
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Your Birth times seems to be not correct. As per my astro knowledge it is 5.24 am.... with this time birth here is my observations. These observations are from 4 step theory( advance krishnamurti paddathi)

1) Saturn aspecting pluto as well as Moon
2) Saturn in 10th, Moon in 12th. Neptune in 1st
3) Saturn lord of 4th
4) Houses 10th,12th,4th as well as 1st and 6th are negative houses for marriage as well as married life.
5) Current Mahadasa is of Saturn.
6) Majority of your planets are significators of 1,6,10.... these houses give separation results... on the other hand houses 6 and 10th give's good career and money related result. Atleast you will not be in bad situation money wise...
7) Refrain from going back to extra marital affairs, if you have any... if you have anyone else in your life apart from your wife... then got a divorce and consider doing 2nd marriage. There is a promise of 2nd marriage in your horoscope. But this might not have a good impact on your kids...
8 ) Better to stay separated and provide help and assistance of all means to your kids and wife.
9) Focus on your Career...

Hope this analysis helps you.....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thank you for your reading.

Here are the details for my wife-
DOB: 13-July-1979
TOB: 1:40pm
POB: Secunderabad
Buddy wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 2:35 am Hi,

In your birth-chart, Saturn/Shani-dev happens to be a Yogakaraka lording 4th & 5th houses and placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. He aspects the 10th lord Moon/Chandra placed in the 12th house of Bed Pleasures, 4th house of Homely Comforts and Ketu placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana.

You are indeed in the midst of Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha and Ketu Antara. Gochara or Planetary Transits are not being helpful right now. So, the situation looks to be a little grim.

It would perhaps help and make sense if your wife's birth-chart was also validated to assess the current situation.

Take care...
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thank you for your reading.

I am not in any extra marital affairs, although my mind gets the thought of opening a new chapter but I am refraining from that, given I am still not legally separated.

On your #8, would separation be life long or its a short term, and there might be re-union in near future if so how far is that. Would kids eventually come to me, after understanding all that all the accusation on me, are false.
Kiran Mahyavanshi wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 4:49 am Your Birth times seems to be not correct. As per my astro knowledge it is 5.24 am.... with this time birth here is my observations. These observations are from 4 step theory( advance krishnamurti paddathi)

1) Saturn aspecting pluto as well as Moon
2) Saturn in 10th, Moon in 12th. Neptune in 1st
3) Saturn lord of 4th
4) Houses 10th,12th,4th as well as 1st and 6th are negative houses for marriage as well as married life.
5) Current Mahadasa is of Saturn.
6) Majority of your planets are significators of 1,6,10.... these houses give separation results... on the other hand houses 6 and 10th give's good career and money related result. Atleast you will not be in bad situation money wise...
7) Refrain from going back to extra marital affairs, if you have any... if you have anyone else in your life apart from your wife... then got a divorce and consider doing 2nd marriage. There is a promise of 2nd marriage in your horoscope. But this might not have a good impact on your kids...
8 ) Better to stay separated and provide help and assistance of all means to your kids and wife.
9) Focus on your Career...

Hope this analysis helps you.....
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

kumar,
Share date of marriage and when you were separated.
Are parents living..
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Kumar99
Was your marriage an arranged or love union ?
How are you doing in your professional life ?
Are you wearing gemstones ?
How have you been as an example to your wife and
children with regard to religious belief and worship
throughout your marriage since, you are asking for remedy ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
kumar99 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:33 pm Here are the details for my wife-
DOB: 13-July-1979
TOB: 1:40pm
POB: Secunderabad
Your wife is in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra and hence going through stressful times (she is not enjoying or having fun, wherever she is). Incidentally, Ketu is in close conjunction with Moon/Chandra. In transit Ketu is not helping either.

Incidentally, she starts her Ketu Antara (in 9th & 12th lord Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha) around the time you finish your Ketu Antara (in Saturn/Shani-dev's Maha-Dasha). So, I'm inclined to think the trying testing time will last at last for some time. Realization how the current situation is playing out and exercising patience, along with trust building efforts/initiatives, is perhaps the way forward.

I'm hoping Saturn/Shani-dev being Yogakaraka for both of you, will not break the relationship. That said, it might not be a bad idea to propitiate associated Planets/Grahas, by way of chanting simple mantras.

Take care...
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thanks for your time and looking into my situation.

Marriage date is 28-June-2005.
There were multiple separation episodes. She has tendency to leave house on every small situation. She has left house from few hours to multiple months. Last major separation of over an year happened in 2014.
Recently, she left in Oct'21 and came back in Jan'22 and again left in Feb'22. Since then we are separated with lack of communication. She says, even kids doesn't want to communicate with me.

My parents are living. Her Father expired and Mother is living.
Sujit wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 4:41 pm kumar,
Share date of marriage and when you were separated.
Are parents living..
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thanks for looking into my situation. Please see my response inline prefixed with hypens.

Was your marriage an arranged or love union ? --Arranged
How are you doing in your professional life ? -- I consider myself lucky specially after 2012-2014. Without much efforts from my side, almighty has gifted me financial independence. However, I feel what's the point, when my family is divided.
Are you wearing gemstones ? --Never wore an gemtsone before. But on my uncle's request, started wearing Moonga from this month. He also requested my wife to wear Moonga.
throughout your marriage since, you are asking for remedy ? --- Yes, I am more religious and always request my kids to worship and pray on all festivals and all jayantis. My wife is not god-fearing and doesn't believe much. However she believe and worships Sai Baba.
Pem wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:27 pm Hello Kumar99
Was your marriage an arranged or love union ?
How are you doing in your professional life ?
Are you wearing gemstones ?
throughout your marriage since, you are asking for remedy ?
Regards