Marriage -would it collapse?

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sujit

Re: Marriage -would it collapse?

Post by Sujit »

Pem wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 2:11 am Hello Kumar99
Your chart is favourable for profession.
Wife s chart is a chart of fortune, so do not ruin it by your difficult Virgoan ways.
Aquarians are freedom loving people and cannot stand nagging, harsh words, and
are very scientific in their approach. She sees clearly but can easily get put off
balance and go off at a tangent.Her Moon & Lagna are both in Rahu. So you need
to understand her and play your part prudently at all times.
Or, she could also leave you for good. You have been warned that it can collapse if you
do not reform for the better.
Your chart does not have the best positioning of Rahu/Ketu and you got to
look sharply of your married life ! Take care of your ego and do not let it get inflated
too much.

Make peace, give her appreciation on special occasions, love, praise, flowers, and be proud
that she has two children for you. Do not take her for granted. This is the first best remedy.

Next, you can do special Poojas to Maa Dhurga and Lord Ganesha to bring peace in the home;
and special poojas to Lord Shiva & Ma Parvathy to pacify your Virgo Moon in the 12H Dusthana.
Its negatively and miserably placed.
You are proud of your professional achievement; so try and be proud by being architect of
your nice family.
You are running Saturn/Ketu at present and this seems to be having a negative effect on the marriage.
So Lord Ganesha will help when you cry out to him. Wife is running Mercury/Mercury at present till
January 2023. So you are now in the danger zone of Saturn/Ketu and not her.
Hope this helps.
Pem,
Both charts -kumar and wife are libra ascendants.
Wife chart has very difficult conjunction placements - Ketu_Moon in 5th and Jupier_Mercury in 9th and Saturn_Rahu in 11th
This makes her chart challenging, quarrelsome personality and difficult to get along.
there is no matching.

-Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

kumar99 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:09 am Thanks Sujit, good to know about Aug'22. Any specific remedies which can help to reduce the repeated conflicts and episodes?
Sujit wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:08 am
Kumar,

Thanks for the details.

You're born under the sign-Libra and sign lord Venus is in 3rd house.
Marriage lord Mars is combust and closely conjunct mercury in 2nd house of family life causes stress/strain in marriage.
The above weakness is minor so you are facing short lived separation in marriage.
Since she has history of coming back you can expect the same again.
In my estimate she could return post August 2022 onwards.

Share feedback with us.

I hope this helped, wishing u all the best.
-Sujit
as for remedy - do charity for poor people, less fortunate people, road side beggars would bring a smile on their face.
Conflicts would never end as she has severe afflictions which I' have mentioned earlier...
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Pem

Post by Pem »

Bottom line , this union should have been avoided. Moon in Aquarius n Moon in Virgio, does not agree as air n earth do not mix. Simple principle Sujit. So there is no point in advising at this stage. Poor match. Thanks . This is fate.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Hello all,
It has been almost an year, and wanted to provide an update on current situation-
- We are still separated.
- My Ketu AD ended and now in Saturn/Venus dasha
- Her Ketu AD also ended and now in Mercury/Venus
- She wants to resolve but still has the same high-arrogance and argumentative approach, for which my tolerance level has gone down unlike earlier times.
- I am more inclined to get separation legalized and move on.

Would greatly appreciate if the seniors could help with further reading. Appreciate your valuable time.

Thanks.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
kumar99 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:49 pm Hello all,
It has been almost an year, and wanted to provide an update on current situation-
- She wants to resolve but still has the same high-arrogance and argumentative approach, for which my tolerance level has gone down unlike earlier times.
Just so you are aware, per my setting (using the birth-details you've shared), your wife is still in the midst of Ketu Antara - until end of this year.

Take care...
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

The time of your birth is considered unreliable by some so I will take the Moon sign for analysis.
The seventh house is the house that rules marriage. In a male chart it is Venus that is the significator for marriage.
The seventh house has Pisces and Jupiter is in close opposition to Mars. The latter is the ruler of the eighth house from the Moon. Therefore unhappiness, break, humiliation, etc arising out of marriage are indicated here.
Jupiter is inimical to Venus. Jupiter is in Taurus, a sign of Venus. It is debilitated in the navamsha chart. It is in Krittika nakshatra of the Sun. The Sun rules the twelfth house from the Moon. So Jupiter indicates separation in marriage. Krittika represents a sharp, razor like instrument. The deity of the nakshatra is Agni. So, Jupiter has lost its good qualities of maturity, patience, philanthropy; and has adopted impudence, anger, and hurtfulness. Under influence of Mars the cutting and fiery influence of Jupiter becomes prominent. What can one expect from this Jupiter but the long chain of anger, hurts, separation and disagreements.
Venus is another factor in your marriage. It is in a sign of Jupiter and thus Jupiter and Venus have mixed their qualities with each other. But Venus is not inimical to Jupiter. Venus is a good planet for Virgo Moon ascendant. But Venus is in Moola nakshatra of Ketu. The Deity of Moola is Nirrti. The deity is the fearsome goddess of violence and destruction. Atharva-Veda Samhita calls this a state of perdition-punishment and damnation. Ketu in the chart has gone to the eighth house from the Moon.
So Venus is only hardly helpful in keeping marriage on an even keel. Thus both the factors of marriage are inclined to cause trouble.
The dasas in this situation are therefore hardly of any consideration. Jupiter has to be mollified. Prayer and worship of Lord Shiva is the route.
Saturn is placed in Capricorn with debilitated Jupiter. It has the ability to redeem Jupiter as it causes neech bhang there for Jupiter.
Time has come to bring the marriage on a straight path. Please go to the care of Lord Shiva.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

For the records, in your birth-chart, Lagna and Antara Lord Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and Ketu himself is strongly placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and in his own Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra. So, Ketu is very much active and his influence is cannot be disputed.

Take care...
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Would greatly appreciate if the seniors could help with further reading. Appreciate your valuable time.

Thanks.
readings given earlier but no courtesy in acknowledging replies.
it takes time, effort, knowledge to make a reading.
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Hi Sujitji, With due respect, I did appreciate your time and efforts multiple times. please do see my earlier posts back in May'22.
Yes I didn't respond to your email, but I thought thanking you in the public forum would be more ideal than in personal window.
Sujit wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:27 pm

Thanks.
readings given earlier but no courtesy in acknowledging replies.
it takes time, effort, knowledge to make a reading.
kumar99

Post by kumar99 »

Thank you for your valuable time to read.
The birth details are correct. The dasha might be different as I am using different ayanamsa (KAS).
Agree with your reading on Ketu. I have noticed high conflicts during previous Ketu AD periods and both of us have the Ketu AD almost together.
Buddy wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 5:15 pm Hi,

For the records, in your birth-chart, Lagna and Antara Lord Venus/Shukra is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu and Ketu himself is strongly placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and in his own Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra. So, Ketu is very much active and his influence is cannot be disputed.

Take care...