My Mother's - Mercury Maha Dasha Doubts

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

arjun55555

My Mother's - Mercury Maha Dasha Doubts

Post by arjun55555 »

Hello Everyone,

My mother(57) is a widow. Next month's end, Mercury Maha Dasha going to start for my mother. Need to know the financial level of the family will be during this period and also the health of my mother. Since myself(34) and my younger brother(28) are both not in a good profession and also not married. Kindly answer my question.

Details

Date of birth: 09.09.1964 or 09-September-1964
Place of birth: Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India
Time: 04:45 AM (Indian Time)

Thank you
Pem

Re: My Mother's - Mercury Maha Dasha Doubts

Post by Pem »

Hello arjun
When did your mother become a widow; and is she having an income
or job since she seems to be having financial struggles. What difficulties
did she have in the Saturn MD ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

Hello Pem,

Thanks for replying to my post.

1. In 2015 September she became a widow and she is basically a homemaker.

2. We have our own house and because of the rents we are surviving, still we have loans to pay off the banks and others.

3. Mainly my mother faced lots of humiliation from her brothers and sister's family, even though my mother has helped them financially and supported them due to their poor status. they spoke very badly at the back of us.

4. Both I and my father are in business, I was joint lately in my father's establishment. The market at the time was very bad and also we had debts along the way. Also, my father got sick with kidney issues and was treating dialysis every two times a week. My father at that time, Shani Maha Dasa running, was in the last phase he got died of a heart attack without proper ambulance support in September 2015. We have closed down the business and sold everything, just kept this house and surviving in these difficult times.

5. My mother had angioplasty surgery in 2018.

6. My younger brother is trying in the media line but, he is very unsuccessful in that part. Also, he never listens to my mother or the financial difficulties the house is facing right now and also becoming a very violent person. He demands money for his activities or else he is asking us to sell the house and give him his share. My mother is very much upset with him and his needless demands.

7. Lately, I have finished my degree. Also, I cannot able to get in a good job due to my age and experience. Even if I go, I can't settle in that job some misunderstanding or office politics or covid pandemic trying me not to settle in that position.

8. We three as a family are just surviving in these difficult times. Since both I and my brother are not in a good career to make the financial flow for the family demands and both are not married. Also, I really worried about my mother's health and mental peace.

9. I thought because of my mother Shani Maha Dasha we are facing these much of big difficulties as a family. After this Dasaha, my mother going to enter Mercury Maha Dasha. So, I need to know how things will be in the future.

I'll be eagerly waiting for your predication reply.

Thank you

Pem wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:53 am Hello arjun
When did your mother become a widow; and is she having an income
or job since she seems to be having financial struggles. What difficulties
did she have in the Saturn MD ?
Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Arjun555
Her Jupiter MD should have been somewhat a good period.
Followed by the difficult Saturn 19 years now coming to an end in June 2022.

Mercury is not a friend of this chart but better results can be achieved by pacifying
the following planets; she must do the mantras daily, go to temple with small gifts
from time to time and seek the help of the divine as follows :

Mercury - on Thursdays to Lord Vishnu; at a Narayan temple
Mars - Murugan/karthikeya must be worshipped on Tuesdays;
Sun & Moon : Lord Siva and Ma Parvathy also must be worshipped.
Or, going on a Friday only to one temple and worshipping all the above deities will bless her.

Please see the link below my signature for both of you to follow.
Your younger brother will have to wait till both parents are gone to get his share.

I hope this helps.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Mercury/Budha rules the 2nd house of Wealth Accumulation and 11th house of Desire Fulfilment for those with Udaya Lagna in Simha Rashi. In your mother's birth-chart, he is placed in the 1st house, alongside Sun/Ravi who is powerfully placed in his Swasthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. This combination is also aspected by Ketu and Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev is not a good sign.

Mercury/Budha also activates 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization Moon/Chandra, placed in the 2nd house and Rahu, placed in the 11th house. More importantly, Mercury/Budha and Rahu have the least Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha-Varga charts.

In summary, the period will be a mixed bag - specially considering the transits.

Take care...
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

Due to work I couldn't able to reply you at earliest.
Thank you for your valuable points.
By looking into my mother's chart, how things will be for me and my younger brother's career & marriage in the future?

Pem wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:01 pm Hello Arjun555
Her Jupiter MD should have been somewhat a good period.
Followed by the difficult Saturn 19 years now coming to an end in June 2022.

Mercury is not a friend of this chart but better results can be achieved by pacifying
the following planets; she must do the mantras daily, go to temple with small gifts
from time to time and seek the help of the divine as follows :

Mercury - on Thursdays to Lord Vishnu; at a Narayan temple
Mars - Murugan/karthikeya must be worshipped on Tuesdays;
Sun & Moon : Lord Siva and Ma Parvathy also must be worshipped.
Or, going on a Friday only to one temple and worshipping all the above deities will bless her.

Please see the link below my signature for both of you to follow.
Your younger brother will have to wait till both parents are gone to get his share.

I hope this helps.
Blessings !
arjun55555

Post by arjun55555 »

Thank you,
Sorry for replying very late.
By looking into my mother's chart, how things will be in the future for me and my younger brother's career and marriage?

Buddy wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:02 am Hi,

Mercury/Budha rules the 2nd house of Wealth Accumulation and 11th house of Desire Fulfilment for those with Udaya Lagna in Simha Rashi. In your mother's birth-chart, he is placed in the 1st house, alongside Sun/Ravi who is powerfully placed in his Swasthana and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Magha Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. This combination is also aspected by Ketu and Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev is not a good sign.

Mercury/Budha also activates 12th lord of Vyaya/Losses/Hospitalization Moon/Chandra, placed in the 2nd house and Rahu, placed in the 11th house. More importantly, Mercury/Budha and Rahu have the least Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha-Varga charts.

In summary, the period will be a mixed bag - specially considering the transits.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello arjun
You now need to ask any new question on a different topic in a new post.
Your mother s is done; you can post your query; and your brother needs to
register on this forum and ask his own questions if he is interested and not you.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

arjun55555 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:05 pm Thank you,
Sorry for replying very late.
By looking into my mother's chart, how things will be in the future for me and my younger brother's career and marriage?
Arjun,
Based on mother's chart, it is difficult to make specific prediction on children's future.
Only a general estimate of children's position can be seen from mothers chart.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit