Career stagnation

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

srikanth125

Career stagnation

Post by srikanth125 »

Dear astrologers
From past few years, my career is very stagnated, unable to move forward in life. feeling very frustrated and helpless.
Please help.

Please refer my birth details
16-08-1973
04.45 A.M
Shimoga, Karnataka, India

Need your guidance.

Thanks
Somesh
srikanth125

Re: Career stagnation

Post by srikanth125 »

Any reply, i am in difficult suitation. Please help
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Are you currently employed and provide some details on difficult situation.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You are currently in the fag end of 3rd and 12th lord Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha, placed alongside Udaya Lagna in Karkataka Rashi. He is not really a benefic for you - but then, he is not a Krura-Graha. Given the 12th house has been active and 4th lord Venus/Shukra is Neecha or debilitated, It looks like you might be living/working in a far off/distant/foreign land for some time now.

That said, please be informed that Moon/Chandra (the Lagna Lord) is not comfortable or happy being placed in the Ashtama-Sthana or 8th house of Randra-Sthana (house of challenges). To make matters worse, you've started the 1st phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. So, I'm inclined to think you've been going through some stressful/anxious times, for the past few months.

Please consider offering special prayers regularly to Lord Ganesha and recite/read/hear or chant Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. It would also be beneficial for you to consider chanting simple mantras in praise of Saturn/Shani-dev.

PS: Please provide some insight of you mother's well-being and consider caring for her health.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

On the sidelines, Sun/Ravi the 2nd lord of Wealth is way too close to deep Gandanta zone and your 12th house of Vyaya/Losses/Distant or Foreign Land has been active... making me wonder about your financial status.

All said and done, anger/temper does not help anybody... unless channeled properly and for the right cause.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Srikanth
You are 49 years. In what time periods have you been doing well. Do you seek divine help.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
srikanth125

Post by srikanth125 »

Thanks all astrologers.

I am working in India from past 5 years, i have 23 years of experience in mechanical design engineering field, ( heavy equipment/machinery design)

From 2012 till 2017, i was working in UK. I had good job, good standard of living, good earnings etc. Unfortunately my visa couldn't be extended, hence i relocated back to India working for same group company but Indian management, with too much office politics and favourism. i am being sidelined and not given any opportunity to grow. Too much pressure in job, no onsite opportunities. My juniors are given more opportunity.

Please provide planetary remedies.

Regards
Srikanth
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

AYANAMSA USED: 22:35:54 asc 8 degree cancer 50 minutes.

Presently you are in a DESI environment to which you are not adjusting.
REASON: D/9 ,D/3 and D/30 divisional charts you have 3 sectors occupied by Mars from Lagna, Moon and sun. This gives you aggressive inner nature because having 29 SAV in the ascendant and 35 in the navamsa chart reveals that apparently you try to behave normal but internally you feel very aggressive and once you BURST then who understands better than you.

The ascendant lord is in the 8th house this also has some impacts on you and your 6th house of job.
No planets are BAD it is this Mars which has given you creative skills.

Try and adjust yourself before you become your own enemy.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

srikanth125 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 12:28 am Dear astrologers
From past few years, my career is very stagnated, unable to move forward in life. feeling very frustrated and helpless.
Please help.

Please refer my birth details
16-08-1973
04.45 A.M
Shimoga, Karnataka, India

Need your guidance.

Thanks
Somesh
Somesh,
You're Cancer rising chart has got success and relocation in life due to strong Mars in your chart.
Current maha dasa mercury is on the ascendant favorable for your efforts and initiative and with short/ long travels.

The results(good or bad) you get in life is due to strength of planets and due to change in planetary periods.

You will not get steady results due to ill placement of Moon, Saturn and debilitated Jupiter and Venus.
Current dasa of unfavorable Saturn under Mercury is not favorable for job, family life. Work with patience.

The best remedy is where you bring a smile on poor people's face.
Current dasa of Saturn is related to lower class people, servants, roadside beggars.
So do some charity and help them.

Good luck.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
srikanth125

Post by srikanth125 »

Thanks all astrologers.