Career guidance

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Shriram

Career guidance

Post by Shriram »

Hello learned astrologers,
Appreciate your selfless service and efforts to keep the forum super active. Can’t thank you enough:)
I’m almost 18 and aspiring to be a part time / full time singer. I’m good at vocals and have a keen passion towards instruments. I play the guitar to be specific. Do you see me doing well in the above field? Will I be getting that fame one day ? Or should I probably find something else. Kindly walk me through my stars. Thank you so very much in advance !
Date - 4th August 2004
Time - 20:43
Place - Bhilai , Chhattisgarh, India
Warm regards ,
Shriram
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Career guidance

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Shriram, you have a busy chart. It shows you to be very sensitive, creative and positive, but there are challenges that you face each day that could derail your dreams.

Yes, you have all the hallmarks of success: drive, ambition, creativity, imagination, as well as good habits to support your singing and music career, but you also have challenges that you must consider first.

Those challenges include frustration, feeling stuck and at times unable to break free from people who want to pull you back and do what they want you to do. From what I see in your chart I am of the opinion that your talents might be best served as a teacher using your skills in this field. Going it alone in the highly competitive music market is something that requires considerable wealth, marketing skill and management. It is a cut-throat arena where musicians are traded like cattle until they are used up. If you take this path you will struggle to keep control of the little they allow you to control.

Think about your many options as a talented singer and guitarist. Certainly, join or form a band and have fun, but also be mindful that the big world of music is no longer in the hands of the musician but the hands of ruthless marketeers who don't see you as an individual but as dollar signs.

As a teacher of music you have the independence to control your destiny. The chart I have in front of me says you will gain much more from remaining independent than signing your soul away to a manager. This is only my opinion based on your chart, you should consider the words of the many other astrologers who have given you advice. Also, continue what you are doing, learn more about the music industry and find out for yourself what you would like to do.

You have an incredible drive to be successful, and loads of talent, but the world is not what it once was where an individual could make a name for themselves on the back of their talents. Talk to professionals you trust and seek their advice. No matter what you decide, believe in yourself and give everything. If you do go for a contract don't sign it away without getting someone you trust to examine it very carefully.
Shriram

Post by Shriram »

Oh my goodness!!
this reading from you couldn’t have been any better. In fact , it’s my absolute pleasure and fortune to be guided by someone as knowledgeable and learned as you. You’re 100% right. I’ve never dreamt of singing under a contract or for a talent manager , as you’d call it. I’ve never wanted to sing for a mere contract. I like to be free, sing free. never willing to do it under any sort of contract. No matter the sum of money. I sing under the will of my own. As a respect and honor for my beloved mother , who’s till date my biggest and greatest guru in the field of music , being a singer herself.
Can’t thank you enough for this wonderful reading. Thanks a ton for walking me through my chart. Appreciate your efforts on this forum. Have a great rest of the day :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Shriram, thank you for your very kind words. I hope you find your path and are never in doubt as to who you are or where you are going. You sure are blessed to have a mother as your guru, she must be a truly wonderful woman.