Foreign residence

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Deepti

Re: Foreign residence

Post by Deepti »

Of course Pem. Thank you for everything and your words. Have a good rest of the day
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Deepti wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:25 pm Hello respected astrologers
First ,I appreciate your inputs and your hard work to keep this amazing forum active all the time :)
So I used to live in foreign land (with my husband and son)until now but I ,along with my family , had to come back to my birth city due to some family problems (came back almost a month ago) but now I badly feel like moving back. But some or the other hurdles keep showing up. Can I move back within this year or early 2023? When do you see me moving back to foreign? Would highly appreciate your inputs for the same. Thanks In advance
Date of birth - 13 June 1976
Time - 12:45 am
Place - Nagpur (Maharashtra ) India
Gender - female
Deepti,
Could you share when exactly you returned.
How is your father doing. His position in your chart looks stressful. Share a brief on him.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Deepti

Post by Deepti »

Hello Sujit sir,
Glad to hear for you!!
I returned on 23rd April 2022. And with regards to my father, he passed away at a very young age. I was 13-14 when I lost him. Kindly let me know if there’s any more information you’d need.
Thanks,
Deepti
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Deepti wrote: Fri May 13, 2022 5:42 pm Hello Sujit sir,
Glad to hear for you!!
I returned on 23rd April 2022. And with regards to my father, he passed away at a very young age. I was 13-14 when I lost him. Kindly let me know if there’s any more information you’d need.
Thanks,
Deepti
Deepti,
Sorry to hear about father. Your chart is reflecting weak position of father, so I asked.

I have some good news related to your query.
Towards end of November 2022 there is Mahadasha change to RAHU which has potential to bring travel, change of place/location/ relocation.
So you can pursue efforts in that direction.

I hope this helped, wishing you all the best.

Send me feedback as things develop.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Deepti

Post by Deepti »

Thank you so much for this selfless reading , sir. Surely , I’ll keep you updated as the opportunities come our way. Thank you for your precious time and efforts. Much appreciated! :) this forum is a blessing, truly.
Thanks and regards,
Deepti
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

You've stated that you moved overseas in March 2012 - in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha and Antara of Mercury/Budha, as per shared birth-details. That was at least 2.5 years before Neecha or debilitated (2nd &) 9th lord Mars/Kuja Maha-Dasha started... or Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra (which perhaps was not entirely troublesome). So, the hint probably lies in D-9 or Navamsa, wherein Moon/Chandra is the 12th lord and Uccha or exalted Mars/Kuja happens to be the 9th lord. Otherwise, evaluation of birth-time may be warranted... for I've also been forced to wonder about your fascination for Distant/Foreign Land.

Anyways, assuming birth details are accurate... Rahu happens to co-lords the 12th house of Travel to Distant/Foreign Land. So, the possibility for change of location exists. But then (as much as I hate to douse your enthusiasm), he is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana - both in Rashi and Navamsa or D-9. Further, he does not seem to be a benefic for the chart. So, you might want to be cautious by strapping yourself and getting ready for a roller-coaster ride.

Kindly bear with me and ignore anything that might not be to your taste or liking.

Take care...
Deepti

Post by Deepti »

Thanks for your help buddy. Much appreciated!
Take care,
Deepti
Deepti

Post by Deepti »

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to update this forum. So surprisingly, my husband has been getting job offers and interviews from overseas ( Big tech giants like AMAZON and he has a fair chance of being shortlisted ).
Nothing has been finalized yet but if things come in our favor. We’d be overseas by the year end. I’ve been offered a job near where I live currently by my ex ex -employer.
Things are slowly getting better. They are at least not as hard as they were before.
In fact , my husband had a disputed property (it was a home we purchased almost a decade back) that settled in his favor.
I shall keep it updated should any further updates come our way.
Keep us in your kind prayers.
Thanks and regards ,
Deepti
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Deepthi
Thank you for the update and hope your wishes be soon fulfilled.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Deepti

Post by Deepti »

Thank you so much Pem ji