What is the most feminine zodiac sign?

This area is for those who wish to ask questions about, or to discuss astrological theory. ​ ​P​lease feel free to drop in and ask questions, add comments and answer queries here.
Bambam

What is the most feminine zodiac sign?

Post by Bambam »

When I mean most feminine I’m talking about looks, ways and other aspects of astrology

I was thinking Virgo cos it’s mutable earth symbolized by a woman

Then Pisces mutable water

And Cancer ruled by the moon
🌸 🧸 🦄 🦋
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: What is the most feminine zodiac sign?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Bambam, also consider Venus and her signs like Libra and Taurus, but then Moon is also very feminine thus Cancer. What about Leo, the female Leo is a tigress and that is very feminine too. A giggly Gemini might suggest a teenager... every sign has its female qualities as well as male, I think it also depends on exactly what you are looking for.

That is a really tough question and you'll get a wide variety of answers.
Bambam

Post by Bambam »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:59 pm Bambam, also consider Venus and her signs like Libra and Taurus, but then Moon is also very feminine thus Cancer. What about Leo, the female Leo is a tigress and that is very feminine too. A giggly Gemini might suggest a teenager... every sign has its female qualities as well as male, I think it also depends on exactly what you are looking for.

That is a really tough question and you'll get a wide variety of answers.
I strongly agree with you ☺️☺️☺️
🌸 🧸 🦄 🦋
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Bambam, if you want to know more about the feminine in astrology check out the asteroid goddesses Vesta, Ceres, Juno, Pallas and Hygeia. I now use them in my readings and they add an incredible depth to a reading.
Bambam

Post by Bambam »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 8:22 pm Bambam, if you want to know more about the feminine in astrology check out the asteroid goddesses Vesta, Ceres, Juno, Pallas and Hygeia. I now use them in my readings and they add an incredible depth to a reading.
Yes I know about the asteroids ☄️...... I know Ceres is the ruler of Virgo & Taurus and exalted in cancer

Vesta could also rule Virgo

Pallas rules libra
🌸 🧸 🦄 🦋
cryan

Post by cryan »

Bambam wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:07 pm When I mean most feminine I’m talking about looks, ways and other aspects of astrology

I was thinking Virgo cos it’s mutable earth symbolized by a woman

Then Pisces mutable water

And Cancer ruled by the moon
I think Venus is the most feminine planet and it needs the most feminine zodiac sign to be exhalted and thats Pisces