Brother marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

maasaraswati

Brother marriage

Post by maasaraswati »

Hi,

Below are the details of my brother

Name - Prashant
DOB- 16 nov 1986
Place - Varanasi (UP) , India
TOB - 10: 35 pm

We are trying to fix his marriage from last 2 years and he still not married. Currently he is working as clerk in UP government office.

Please help when he will get married and if we have to do any remedies for that. I will be very grateful for any help.
Sujit

Re: Brother marriage

Post by Sujit »

maasaraswati wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:11 am Hi,

Name - Prashant
DOB- 16 nov 1986

We are trying to fix his marriage from last 2 years and he still not married. Currently he is working as clerk in UP government office.

Please help when he will get married and if we have to do any remedies for that. I will be very grateful for any help.

As I' said earlier there is marriage in his chart. Timing of event is not easy.

Current antara of Sun and maha dasa of Rahu may not bring developments on marriage.
Next antara of Moon from Oct 2022 till 2/2024 placed in 11th rules the chart looks better.

His current time looks stressful for his profession and could bring unfavorable developments.

As for remedy, help poor people and road side beggars.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello MaaS
I observe that you raised this query since two years and have still had no joy.

Please can you let us know if the young man concerned is actually interested
in getting married or, is it the family who is more interested in his marriage ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The individual faces abnormal delay in matters related to his marriage.
Moon,Venus and Rahu together in 3rd house in navamsa chart combined with placement of Saturn in the 5th house of the natal chart gives abnormal delay which usually may extend to around 40 yrs or even beyond.

Sun the karak for marriage is placed in the 5th house such people are too involved in matters related to the 5th house and thus ignore the matters of the house they own. This SUN has zero bindus in the 7th house thus clearly reflecting the damage.

Ascendant lord MOON is exalted [and its full moon also] ,saturn aspects Moon in both natal as well as navamsa chart,Saturn aspects Venus in navamsa chart,and is placed with sun in natal chart.....venus is SPOILT.

MARRIAGE IS A HOUSE OF SERIOUS CONCERN FOR THE NATIVE. There may be hope of getting married for the native in the antardasa of MERCURY which starts in june 2029.

AYANAMSA USED:22:47:9
ASCENDANT:18 degree 5 min CANCER.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

maasaraswati wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 2:11 am Hi,

Name - Prashant
DOB- 16 nov 1986

If the birth details are correct, then marriage is denied.
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,

Below is my observations for delay in marriage

1) Saturn Moon Connection(Punarphoo Dosha)
2) Mangal in 7th ( Mangal Dosha)
3) 7th Cuspal Sublord Saturn in Anuradha nakshatra ruled by Saturn.
4) Rahu in Pisces Sign.
5) There is very weak promise of marriage. Current Mahadasa of Rahu is not all going to give marriage results
6) Chance's are better for marriage if you consider proposal outside caste/religion. Again this would be abnormal late marriage if the native at all wants to get married.... Dec 2028....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi