Reg. subordinates

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moya

Reg. subordinates

Post by moya »

Hello all,

I am facing an issue with subordinates. I work in a financial service industry whereby we get a subordinate and the work pressure is immense and so there is some leeway to handle the pressure.

However, I havent got a good subordinate. In my earlier job, I got one subordinate but she was doing a horrible job and after she left I was not able to get any. Now, in new job which I joined last month, I got one more horrible subordinate who is just not having any interest.

So, I want to know
1) Should I say that I don't need subordinates and work single handedly?

2) is astrologically there any solution to this or after some days/ months will a time come where I could get good subordinates?

Name: Mohit
DOB: 24 Sep 1984
Time of birth:11am
Place of birth: Indore , MP

Regards and thanks,
Pem

Re: Reg. subordinates

Post by Pem »

Hello Mohit
After mid February 2025 this pressure should ease and,
and even better after July 2028 when the Rahu Mahadasa is over.
Going through Rahu/Venus - which planets are not favourable in chart.
Also, Moon in chart is quite weak and need to be more understanding
and more tactful with patience.
You are still quite young for this controlling position and other below you
are also growing and learning. So patience and understanding and keeping
the morale high in your section will bring reward.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
moya

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:58 pm Hello Mohit
After mid February 2025 this pressure should ease and,
and even better after July 2028 when the Rahu Mahadasa is over.
Going through Rahu/Venus - which planets are not favourable in chart.
Also, Moon in chart is quite weak and need to be more understanding
and more tactful with patience.
You are still quite young for this controlling position and other below you
are also growing and learning. So patience and understanding and keeping
the morale high in your section will bring reward.
Regards
Thanks.. was thinking on similar lines earlier. However, my work gets affected due to low productivity... ultimately it impacts your growth. But may be when time is not according we need to accept it..

Regards,
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

This is because of moon in the 10th house and mars in fourth place from it.
With this moon a native has a habit of over commiting, but practically not able to handle and blaming subordinates.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
moya

Post by moya »

Hamid wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:19 am This is because of moon in the 10th house and mars in fourth place from it.
With this moon a native has a habit of over commiting, but practically not able to handle and blaming subordinates.
Actually, that's not in my case. I couldn't commit more because I am not sure if it could happen within that time frame as I have to do it single-handedly. Infact in this and even in previous job, I did the work but obviously if there are two than the result can be seen. So, over and all pretty much hard work.. but I am just asking if that's the case than why take the burden of a subordinate?

Regards,
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

MOON IN 10th is responsible for all this, you will always remain uncomfortable with your sub ordinates
Hamid
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Hamid wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:08 am MOON IN 10th is responsible for all this, you will always remain uncomfortable with your sub ordinates
Hamid,
In my opinion..
Moon is queen cannot cause this issue....
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

Sujit JI;

With this placement of Moon I have observed n will try to explain with an example:

Suppose there is a function on some specified date and work / responsibilities are being given, ... such native have a tendency to accept more n more responsibility but at the end of the day its a poor show and they start blaming others.
Hamid
moya

Post by moya »

Hamid wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:08 am MOON IN 10th is responsible for all this, you will always remain uncomfortable with your sub ordinates
Joined a job last month, will it lead to lower success in this scenario? If so, should I go solo or give less work to subordinates?

Also in the future should I look for jobs with individual contribution only?

Regards,
Mohit
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Topics related to subordinates are usually seen/assessed by observing the status of 6th house, 6th lord, influences on them etc. A standout feature in your birth-chart is the placement of several Planets/Grahas either in their Swasthana or their Uccha-Sthana, invariably influencing and pulling you in different directions.

More importantly, you are in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha and Venus/Shukra's Antara. So, naturally Grahas/Planets posited in the Lunar Constellations of Purva-Phalguni and Uttara-Phalguni are activated...as also the lord of Chitta Nakshatra, ruling the 6th house.

For the records, Sun/Ravi and Mercury/Budha participate in Rashi Parivarthana... and not to discount the all too critical part - that of the close conjunction and tussle between Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha, in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. And, Gochara or Planetary transits might be making the current situation a bit more obvious.

So, in summary I'd suggest that you consider evaluating what your mind is perceiving and how your intelligence is interpreting the situation at your work-place... specially if you've observed the issue to be recurring (prevalent for long) - which is probably the case, anyways. In other words, it is not the subordinates, but your own/varied and perhaps unreasonable, unstated/unset expectations of them and communication is also key.

Take care...