Reg. subordinates

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moya

Re: Reg. subordinates

Post by moya »

Buddy wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 2:27 pm Hi,

Topics related to subordinates are usually seen/assessed by observing the status of 6th house, 6th lord, influences on them etc. A standout feature in your birth-chart is the placement of several Planets/Grahas either in their Swasthana or their Uccha-Sthana, invariably influencing and pulling you in different directions.

More importantly, you are in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha and Venus/Shukra's Antara. So, naturally Grahas/Planets posited in the Lunar Constellations of Purva-Phalguni and Uttara-Phalguni are activated...as also the lord of Chitta Nakshatra, ruling the 6th house.

For the records, Sun/Ravi and Mercury/Budha participate in Rashi Parivarthana... and not to discount the all too critical part - that of the close conjunction and tussle between Moon/Chandra and Mercury/Budha, in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana. And, Gochara or Planetary transits might be making the current situation a bit more obvious.

So, in summary I'd suggest that you consider evaluating what your mind is perceiving and how your intelligence is interpreting the situation at your work-place... specially if you've observed the issue to be recurring (prevalent for long) - which is probably the case, anyways. In other words, it is not the subordinates, but your own/varied and perhaps unreasonable, unstated/unset expectations of them and communication is also key.

Take care...

Thanks for the detailed answer. Yes, communication is important and have acted upon it. One thing is clear that Rahu Mahadasha and Venus/Shukra's Antara will not let me get the work from subordinates as per expectations. This will run uptil 2024 and so no point thinking of an early solution. Best is to have lower expectations and work accordingly..

Just one q: Will the current job be successful for me?

Regards and Thanks,
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
moya wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 1:26 am Thanks for the detailed answer. Yes, communication is important and have acted upon it. One thing is clear that Rahu Mahadasha and Venus/Shukra's Antara will not let me get the work from subordinates as per expectations. This will run uptil 2024 and so no point thinking of an early solution. Best is to have lower expectations and work accordingly..

Just one q: Will the current job be successful for me?
Yes, clear and unambiguous communication is very important. Apart from that, it might help if you also gave some thought to the following:
1. Having reasonable expectations for self and others.
2. Setting clear expectations for subordinates
3. Periodic and timely assessment/reviews of work accomplished and pending tasks
4. Timely action, in terms of course corrections wherever/whenever necessary
These are the very basics of management.

in my understanding, current time and job will be trying/testing.

Take care...
moya

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 7:58 pm Hello Mohit
After mid February 2025 this pressure should ease and,
and even better after July 2028 when the Rahu Mahadasa is over.
Going through Rahu/Venus - which planets are not favourable in chart.
Also, Moon in chart is quite weak and need to be more understanding
and more tactful with patience.
You are still quite young for this controlling position and other below you
are also growing and learning. So patience and understanding and keeping
the morale high in your section will bring reward.
Regards
Hi Pem

Just as a feedback, I am now working alone and it gives me flexibility and scope to work as desired and required. Thus, overall work is fine and productivity is also good..

However, I thought to share that the problem with respect to awful colleagues still persists. I work with a company who has hired sub-par talent in recent past as they want to work with a certain cost. The problem is that they are never satisfied and create commotion like situation. Best we ignore, sometimes it cuts concentration. Will this go or continue? Also, a job change sooner looks desirable or better to stick here till 2025 atleast?

Thanks
VedicGent

Post by VedicGent »

Both the third and sixth houses are disturbed these days by transit of malefic planets. You will have to wait till the close of this year for an improvement.
moya

Post by moya »

VedicGent wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:59 am Both the third and sixth houses are disturbed these days by transit of malefic planets. You will have to wait till the close of this year for an improvement.
Thanks for your guidance..
moya

Post by moya »

VedicGent wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 2:59 am Both the third and sixth houses are disturbed these days by transit of malefic planets. You will have to wait till the close of this year for an improvement.
Things haven't seen material improvement..I have been working alone and therefore the relief that no is to be managed..but colleagues are horrible..

When and will it be peaceful?

Regards,
Mohit
Pem

Post by Pem »

One should have a strong 6H to have co operation from subordinates, may it be at home or at workplace. The best is for you to to handle varied and challenging tasks and, give the easy or monotonous tasks to subordinates and keep them happy, before loading them with work and keep the management satisfied with their recruitment policies.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Moon and mars are unsuitably placed in Rasi. If it was reversed this problem wouldn't arise. So Moon is weak n Mars is weak, hence challenges.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
moya

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:26 am Moon and mars are unsuitably placed in Rasi. If it was reversed this problem wouldn't arise. So Moon is weak n Mars is weak, hence challenges.
Alright. But supposedly it can't be reversed..so i need to adjust and handle tactfully. At present I am woking single handedly..may be in the future as and when situation arise, will take a note of it!

Regards,
Mohit