eclipse season

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
illusion

eclipse season

Post by illusion »

could someone read my chart and tell me what effects the eclipse in taurus will have for me? <3 i added my birth chart in placidus and whole sign both
Attachments
chart 2.png
chart 2.png (439.35 KiB) Viewed 490 times
chart 1.png
chart 1.png (471.01 KiB) Viewed 490 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: eclipse season

Post by Noel Eastwood »

illusion, you'll have to help me out , when is the eclipse and what degree is it? Is it lunar or solar?
illusion

Post by illusion »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:24 pm illusion, you'll have to help me out , when is the eclipse and what degree is it? Is it lunar or solar?
hi noel!! :) its a solor eclipse, a new moon in taurus at 10 degrees
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks :) I don't look at eclipses very much. They can have a mild impact when they are in a house, so your 7th house is activated for 6 months but it would be much more powerful if it hit a planet or house cusp. Thus look at 7th house qualities to see what might be activated, but don't get too excited, it is only a mild infusion of energy. Admin reminded me that this is called a Black Moon: https://www.elitedaily.com/lifestyle/black-moon-meaning

If it hit a planet, say Moon at 25 deg Leo then it would be way more powerful and much more noticeable. I only use an orb of 1 to half a degree with eclipses. It's important to keep your orbs tight to really notice anything related to their activities.

Those interested in moon meditations can utilise these lunations or moon cycles in their inner work.
illusion

Post by illusion »

hi noel thank you so much for your help this helped me understand whats going on a lot better :D i was actually a bit anxious because i kept reading about how its gonna cause drastic changes so im glad its only mild in this case especially because i saw that uranus is going to transit in my 7th house as well during this eclipse. i will pay more attention to the orbs as well from now on, thanks for the great article about the black moon as well i am reading up on this currently! i hope you have a nice day :)
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Illusion, when I saw the article I had to add it to the post, I was very impressed too. In the past I ran workshops, vision/inner quests, and recommended people do a Full Moon meditation when they needed insights. This article shows there are lots of ways to do these moon meditations. All the best to you and have fun with your astrology and meditations.