Motherhood

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Motherhood

Post by 369 »

Hello,

I have read some of the posts on this forum and as a result I have been encouraged to go ahead and open myself up to ask for some guidance. It's refreshing to see how kind and helpful you are on offering advice and trying to ease the obstacles we all encounter in life.

I would not normally post something like this as I believe that if its meant to be then god will bless you with what you are supposed to have in your life based on your karma. However, I long for this to happen and it would be amazing to know if there is anything that can be done to influence this with your help.

I am 49 and I have finally met the love of my life who I want to have children with. I know that the odds are against me at my age as a female but everything feels right and I am in a good place with all the other aspects in my life. I would cherish being able to have a child and and try to be the best mother I could be with my partner. My parents are great role models after all!

I believe I am pretty healthy for my age and I try to keep fit as much as possible. I have always worked hard and I'm quite a determined and ambitious person who will always put 100% into everything that I do.

So here goes, will I be blessed with children?

Date of birth: 15th January 1973
Time of birth: Between 5:00pm and 7:00pm according to my mother who has lost my details unfortunately :(
Place of birth: Goodmayes, London, UK

I look forward to hearing from you!

Thank you :)
Pem

Re: Motherhood

Post by Pem »

Hello 369
In vedic astrology our astrologers depend on accurate birth details as
otherwise the chances are : garbage in - garbage out !
There is need to assess your chart from your past, as it could help us to answer
your question :
1. What prevented you from being a mother all these years ?
2. Were you married or, did you have relationships which were not fruitful ?
3. Have you had medical consultations in this regard ?
4. Was it your desire to be a mother all along ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**

Post by 369 »

Hello Pem,

Thank you for coming back to me so quickly!

I have been on the telephone to my hospital this morning and hopefully they will be able to find my time of birth in their archive, fingers crossed! After another conversation with my mother she believes it to be 5:30pm.

I have been separated now for about 2 years but I was married previously and in a relationship for 15 years. I tried to have children with my ex husband in the latter years of our relationship for about 3 years but we were unsuccessful. Based on medical investigations the only thing I was told was that my age was against me and my infertility was unexplained... conceiving a child would be pot luck basically!

Yes, I have always wanted to have children with the right person and at the appropriate time of my life which I feel is definitely now.

I hope this helps.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello 369
The chart shows strong instincts for care, nurturing and motherhood inclinations.
Unfortunately, in my humble opinion, the configuration of the responsible planets for
progeny are poorly ill disposed and hence are unable to deliver the goods.
Therefore, there is difficulty in fulfilment of your desire.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**

Post by 369 »

Hello Pem,

Thank you for looking into this for me.

So isn't there anything that I can do from a vedic perspective to influence this in the form of mantras, rituals, prayer etc. at my temple? Can I do anything to align the responsible planets?

I will put all my focus and efforts into this to give me even the remotest chance of conceiving.

Please let me know.

Thank you!
Pem

Post by Pem »

Temple? Have u a shrine room.
What is your religious belief?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**

Post by 369 »

I am Sikh and more than happy to go to the Gurdwara or Mandir. I don't have a shrine room at home but I do pray every night in general.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

Time of birth is a range and ascendant is covering two signs- Cancer and Leo. So rectification is required to confirm the ascendant as readings would go wrong on your chart. Rectification is done by studying past life events. this requires lot of time and has to confirmed by future predictions.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Pem

Post by Pem »

Thank you 369 for your info.
As you want to do do mantras by yourself, I first ask you to
familiarise with the link below my signature to prepare you
so you can communicate with the planetary agents or deities
which will help you in your need.
Pls let me know if you still like to go ahead with the mantras and that you are able to proceed.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**

Post by 369 »

Hello Pem,

Thank you for coming back to me and the link.

I have looked at the mantras which I am happy to go ahead with although I don't think my pronunciations will be good to start with.

In addition, should I initially go to a local Mandir to start the process? I live in the East London area.

Please let me know what I need to do.

Thank you!