Solar return 2021

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Biancaadiaas

Solar return 2021

Post by Biancaadiaas »

good evening, first I would like to thank you for accepting me on the forum, and to say that from what I've seen I loved the way ADM helps everyone in a very explicit and practical way. So I would like at least a BRIEF explanation, or at least an opinion about my 2021 solar return, it is certain that each year has its difficulties and its benefits, for example I have more years of my life where there were tragic losses like deaths, like my mother's for example, or other events. but in this year 2021 I really expected it to be tense, from what I understand of astrology, but in practice it was a thousand times worse, I started 2021 one way and ended it totally another, just as I still am. to summarize, I got sick physically and psychologically, I'm about to stop studying Psychology, but I have a scholarship and I'm going to throw my father's money in the trash, which by the way we have a bad relationship, I didn't get a job, I did interviews and I failed, I had even more debts, I isolated myself the whole year, anyway... I had several plans at the beginning of the year, and every month it got worse, worse and I got worse and hopeless, so at the beginning of 2022 I reached the limit, now I'm looking for help, but even so it's still very difficult to get up off the ground and move on, especially when it involves other people and our dreams. but I know I will have to do that, I even think the 2022 return will be "better" in many terms. I DO NOT THINK that a solar revolution will determine a person's entire year, we have free will, but for example the predictions I made were accurate, and maybe twice as intense, that's precisely why I'm making this post, because It's really been a really big drop since June of last year until now. I also don't think that from June I will become a different person since my natal chart promises a lot for a lifetime, but since YES, in the solar revolution it is possible to predict some things, I really expect different results. I come out of this revolution with a little gratitude, as I have learned, yes, but only through pain, or I don't know if I've paddled against the tide for a long time, but it really seems that all the events were disappointing. Also, I would like to make another post with the solar revolution of 2022 as I need to renew hope and have the strength to finish the year.... :|
Attachments
Natal chart
Natal chart
astro_2at_bianca_dias.85930.288789.png (90.82 KiB) Viewed 801 times
Solar return chart 2021
Solar return chart 2021
astro_32at_bianca_dias_2021424.85997.288789.png (92.55 KiB) Viewed 801 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return 2021

Post by admin »

Hi Bianca,

Welcome, and thank you for posting your charts and for all the details...very helpful.

I've started going through the SR and your Natal chart which show and suggest that this has surely been a pivotal year for you.

I need to study this carefully as the more I look, the more that is unfolding.

Please see my pm to you.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Dear Bianca,

The first thing I note is that this current (ending) SR has the majority of planets below the horizon signifying a tendency towards introspection, and of seeing the world from one's own subjective viewpoint.   This - in general - is not your usual way, as in your Natal chart, the majority of planets are above the horizon - more social, or objective.
Add the fact that of the 3 planets above the horizon  this SR year's emphasis has contributed to the intensity of your experiences as 2 of those planets are Saturn and Pluto, whilst the 3rd is Jupiter in the 12th House, thus the need to heal 'away from the madding crowd').
(Note: 2022/3 SR has the majority of planets above the horizon...albeit with Mercury/NN/Uranus in the 12th).

Looking now at the Nodal Axis, in your Natal chart, North Node - considered to be our "Future" Path - is above the horizon whilst SN "Past" is below, whilst in your SR, this axis is reversed suggesting that your experiences in 'the world out there' have been pulling up past issues for you to face and deal with.

As I mentioned before, your Nodal Axis is a primary matter in your life - more than for most others - as Saturn is conjunct your NN, opposite Pluto conj. your SN.  Saturn/Pluto in opposition alone shows a constant struggle and intensification of the way you experience "life".  

In effect, there's a great conflict between your past (South Node) and future (North Node), intensified by the the planets involved, and you may that that in different periods of your life, you swing from an emphasis on one or the other - depending on transits etc.

Given that in this year's SR the same 2 houses are emphasised with Pluto now in your 11th, and Mars your 5th, I would suggest that this may have been relevant very much to the current world situation which has been affecting you perhaps more than you may have imagined.   Whatever, Mars in the SR 5th has been pushing you to try to establish your own 'way', and find your own identity in the midst of being pressured by 'the rest of the world', or even just friends or groups.  

The Moon rules the SR 5th and also this SR Mars (in Cancer), and rises in Pisces conjunct Neptune, spreading (diluting?) this usually one-pointed Mars energy and perhaps filling you with compassion for 'all'; or on a more personal level, filling you with ideals and dreams  that may be too vague or wide to fulfil or to make practical.  With Mercury in Gemini (in Cancer's 'natural' House - the 4th and ruling Gemini on the SR 4th) in square to that Moon/Neptune, this too made it hard for you to focus, (and such as 'Psychology' - as a strict ordered discipline would feel too narrow for you to 'fit' into it the wider sense of it all/or 'Life', that you may have been experiencing).   And Mars/Pluto would have resulted in frustration and anger.

Meanwhile, the Sun conjunct North Node in the 3rd, conjunct the 4th House cusp, emphasised the need for you to 'go your own way', even though you didn't know exactly what that 'way' was (though perhaps at times you may have thought you did).
Bearing in mind that the Sun rules the SR 6th, naturally your health suffered as, after all, the Sun is about our basic vitality and central Self.   

Add that in your Prog. chart, Leo Rises and the Sun is on the cusp of the 11th, emphasising this SR's difficulties in that area, but somehow helping you to 'see'/understand at some level, what this is all about.  Certainly your words:  "I come out of this revolution with a little gratitude, as I have learned..." - alone speaks volumes about your experiences and growth this year.  As your Prog. Asc. is near the end of Leo, the growth you have accomplished since your birth is clearly remarkable, even if it doesn't feel that way to you. 

Natal Saturn opposite Pluto is fundamentally about (as one writer puts it)..."constant transformation and renewal;  of liberation from old worn-out concepts, beliefs and behaviours;  of exploring the principles of "life" and of ideas to their true depth...and of releasing outworn ideas or attitudes", all in order to understand your 'place' in this life.   Finding a way to balance the powerful urge and need to establish  'who you are' (5th House/South Node) with your task/work and place in the greater 'group' is vital in order for you to function and deal with your life and your world.  And your Moon in Pisces (in sextile and trine to your Nodes) is your way to find this balance.  
And this current year with the Moon Rising in Pisces, conjunct Neptune sextile Pluto in 11th, trine Mars in 5th has given you clues about this, albeit at a cost.  So it's worth reviewing the year from this perspective - and as your words I quoted above, show you have done, more than you may have realised ?

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Biancaadiaas

Post by Biancaadiaas »

Hello, first I thank you for the answer, I thought that there was little involved and that it was more striking as the ascendant of the revolution in the natal 8th house, which is already very tense, the moon in the same position as natal.. etc. For example, in terms of material, the conductor of two is falling, and at Christmas he is already falling, the conductor of ten and six is ​​also not very well, the conductor of nine in questions of higher studies, etc. in relation to the moon, at times it really gave me faith or empathy and such, but on the other hand, the moon conjunct Neptune and the ascendant I traveled a lot, which I already do naturally, which confirms what you said, the plans didn't go ahead, and then came the frustration and illness, because I started the year in one way and ended in another, and every month I got more frustrated, maybe because I didn't accept it at first and paddled against the tide. . the year needed seclusion and introspection but I didn't accept it, and at the same time, I had no action potential, I was bad. anyway, now I'm looking for help, no matter how small, anyway my natal chart and my life shows that, maybe this solar revolution was the peak of things lol I'll make a post about 2022 then.
and in relation to progression, I don't understand it very well, but it seems that it shows some changes, the moon in the 4th house, I don't know if it shows, for example, the breaks in professional life, changes in relation to friendships, etc. I need to look for more about it, and in relation to transits, I think it also explains a lot, anyway.
can you tell me if it is true that the ascendant in the solar revolution goes "walking" according to time, for example in the first month, it is in one degree, in the second in another and so on until the twelve months run and reach a new revolution? and this ascendant will make aspects with the planets in the revolution eg conjunction, opposition, sextile, etc. since the effects can start earlier too.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bianca,

I've never heard of this matter of "
the ascendant in the solar revolution goes "walking" according to timebefore
", so I went searching and found this: https://www.astronor.com/ap8a.htm#:~:te ... ry%20month.

But it seems (to me) that this would be adding even more to what is already a complex matter if one tries to also include and combine transits and progressions into the mix. But ...if you want to use and test this system, do let me know how it works out !

Clearly you're a searcher, but again, trying to take in too much without making sure you know about each system as thoroughly as possible before you try yet another system, will make you more confused than ever.

Best,
Admin.