Tons of long term transits to natals-my mid-life crisis

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
Mooningrid

Tons of long term transits to natals-my mid-life crisis

Post by Mooningrid »

The present Jupiter/Neptune conjunction in Pisces affects all folks on some level. But for me, this planetary alignment in the fishes is extra impactful because Jupter/Neptune are conjuct my natal moon and MC in my 9th house. so i'm wanting to know if there's anything i need to be aware of?

And what's adding to the confusion is there are seceral other impactful transits to my natals:

Transit (t) Pluto
Conjunct
natal (n) Mercury in my 7th.

T Saturn
conjunct
n Venus in my 8th

T Saturn in my 8th
Opposite
n Saturn in my 2nd.

T Chiron (in my 10th)
Opposite
n pluto (in my 4th)

T Uranus (in my 11th)
opposite
n uranus (in my 4th)

T n node
conjuct
N Jupiter in my 11th.

So yeah, mid-life crisis in full effect. Help!! I would be greatly appreciate any assistance in understanding these hard transits.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tons of long term transits to natals-my mid-life crisis

Post by admin »

Hi Mooningrid,

In order to see where these transits fall in your chart - especially as the Houses involved, and House Rulerships by those planets are so relevant to how their effect - it is necessary to set up your chart.

So, please give birth data (date, place and time of birth).
If you wish to keep this information private, you can pm me with it.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mooningrid

Post by Mooningrid »

My apologies.

12/26/1976
18:02:00
San Antonio, TX
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks Mooningrid,

Will look into it and get back to you asap.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Moonin, Admin is super busy so I'll have a look at your transits.

Tr Plu con Mercury - this conjunction has passed, Pluto is now 28 deg Cap and just out of orb. What it may have done was put your communications under the microscope and made you more aware of how you get your message across to others. If you have children it could also highlight their needs in a crisis.

Tr Sa con Ve - leaving its orb of influence, Saturn would have brought a lot of power (up or down) into your relationships, friendships as well as love relationships. Saturn would want you to organise, structure, put up boundaries in your relationships.

Tr Sa opp Sa - also out of orb but it would have made you more aware of conditions that require you to better organise your time to so more spiritual practice.

Tr Ch opp Pl - interesting transit, almost exact, the situation with outer planets in transit to another outer planet is that it is mostly internal (in the deep unconscious), thus your wounds that need healing would be in slight turmoil. Some therapy or a lot of meditation would help bring these into consciousness for you to work on.

Tr Ur opp Ur - out of orb but generally speaking this is the mid-life crisis which is usually a busy time as you try to sort out your past so that your future is in a better state.

Tr NNode con Ju - in orb, suggests that what is happening right now and has been for the past few weeks will have significant impact on your life. What it is shaping for you is usually hidden for the next 6 to 12 months. As it involves Ju it means that there is expansion and this is usually in a positive direction.

I hope that helps.