When will my niece marry?

This area is for those interested in Numerology.

Moderator: astro_mania

Monsoon

When will my niece marry?

Post by Monsoon »

Please can you shed some light on her predicament of having so much difficulty and obstacles in meeting someone for a relationship and marriage. She has tried everything, each time she has setbacks and difficulties.
Her date of birth is 11th March 1999. Born in Northampton England UK. Time 12.17PM.
Thanks
Much appreciated
Monsoon
astro_mania

Re: When will my niece marry?

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
As per your info, she has three nines, mars written all over her birth date. This naturally causes some troubles in marriage.
Further, her date is 11, which is a master number, thus maturity comes early and matching levels are a difficult find.
And sum of date of birth amounts to 5,which means she has very high intelligence in financial matters and wants to tread wisely.
Being said all this, chance of marriage is not impossible. These type of numbers marry late but marry wise.
Yes, in my view 2022 is a positive year with regards to marriage.
Love marriage is indicated but not to be encouraged.
with regards
astro_mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time
Monsoon

Post by Monsoon »

Hi Astro_mania,
I am very confused by your reply regarding my niece, on the 1hand you state she will have a late marriage, then towards the end of your reply you state her marriage will be in 2022. Yet she hasn’t met anyone? This is the problem, she is having so many problems in connecting / matching with someone.
Monsoon
astro_mania

Post by astro_mania »

Hai
Late marriage is written all over. Still if care taken some chances will come and fructify in 2022.
astro-mania
Give me money, I will spend it in a week. Teach me how to earn money and it lasts for a life time