When will my niece marry?

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Monsoon

When will my niece marry?

Post by Monsoon »

Please can you read my niece’s chart and shed some light on her predicament of having so much difficulty and obstacles in meeting someone for a relationship and marriage. She has tried everything, each time she has setbacks and difficulties.
Her date of birth is 11th March 1999. Born in Northampton England UK. Time 12.17PM.
Thanks
Much appreciated
Monsoon
Attachments
26EA456C-353D-4245-9BC3-87AE0FB1A536.png
26EA456C-353D-4245-9BC3-87AE0FB1A536.png (653.61 KiB) Viewed 377 times
Monsoon

Re: When will my niece marry?

Post by Monsoon »

Please can you read my niece’s chart and shed some light on her predicament of having so much difficulty and obstacles in meeting someone for a relationship and marriage. She has tried everything, each time she has setbacks and difficulties.
Her date of birth is 11th March 1999. Born in Northampton England UK. Time 12.17PM.
Thanks
Much appreciated
Monsoon
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Monsoon,

Apologies. I see you had given the data in your first post. :oops:

Will look at the chart and get back to you later.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Monsoon,

On looking at her chart - and given that she's 23 - I think this would be a matter better discussed with her, rather than with or via a third person.

So, if she would like to discuss this matter herself, please ask her to register on the forum and I would be happy to try to help her with this.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]