Jupiter + Neptune Transit South Node Conjunction

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
danjb

Jupiter + Neptune Transit South Node Conjunction

Post by danjb »

Hey there, I'm really hoping that some light can be shed on something that I just realised is occurring in my chart - how did I miss this?!!! The current Jupiter Neptune conjunction occurring in Pisces is conjunct my natal South Node. As this is a once in a lifetime transit I'd really love to hear some interpretations. This is made even more potent as this current conjunction is exactly trine to the current South Node in Scorpio. Heavy karmic impact?

This made me really sit up and listen because it is all happening in such a tight orb on 23 degrees. I have definitely sensed a renewal of previous deeply spiritual convictions, as well as a sense of older past 'garbage' being left behind and not needed any more. Please find my chart attached (Sag stellium warning) and I look forward to some interpretations :)

Male, 26th November 1978, 9:00am, Harrogate, United Kingdom.
deejb.jpg
deejb.jpg (601.56 KiB) Viewed 248 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Jupiter + Neptune Transit South Node Conjunction

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Danjb, I think you've already worked out what this could mean. Basically this transit activates your South Node of past habits, values and beliefs. It means that whatever makes you feel comfortable and where you want to crawl back to when stressed or injured, is awake, activated and under the influence of Pisces, Jupiter and Neptune.

Think about what constitutes your comfort zone and that is what is being affected. It is all happening in the 4th house of home, family and childhood memories. Then consider what Jupiter means - expansion, generosity of spirit, religion, law and party going with lots of temptations. Then consider Neptune - being drawn to dissolve into the void of the universe.

Now it is starting to get complicated isn't it. How do you blend these four things: South Node + 4th house + Jupiter + Neptune. If you blend these elements together what do you get? I'll let you have a got that first :)