Soulmate Synastry?

Note that synastry requires two charts to be set up and analysed so, before asking, please make sure that this is a serious relationship. This is a free board and our time to respond is limited.
Aramis

Soulmate Synastry?

Post by Aramis »

[Hello! I'm new in the forum, can anyone help me to read this synastry please? There are some geometric closed patterns like a Kite, gran trine, mystic rectangle and a pentagram. It is a soulmate connection?
Female is Gemini sun (red)
Male Sagitarius sun (blue)
Thank you
Attachments
Screenshot_20220405-220028.jpg
Screenshot_20220405-220028.jpg (278.52 KiB) Viewed 626 times
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: Soulmate Synastry?

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Aramis, I would like to help but I can't read this chart, is it a composite chart or an overlay? If you PM me your birth data I can draw up my own charts which will enable me to help, thanks.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Thanks, got it. OK, let me first explain that synastry is hugely time-consuming, that's why I leave these questions to Admin. She is better at it and much nicer than I am. I like a simple natal chart. Because of the complicated structure of your composite chart Admin asked me to have a look at it - and because she is snowed under with synastry readings.

Let's look at the patterns formed by the planet midpoints that form the composite chart:

- Grand Cross - Saturn and Ceres + Chiron + Moon and Venus + Uranus and North Node. I view the Grand Cross as the walls of a castle, they are high and strong to protect the softness within your relationship. It suggests that your relationship is a little fragile, a little vulnerable, thus you both put up a shared castle wall. That's a bit like showing a harsh exterior, tough, no-nonsense front. It is through working on yourselves individually and together, that allows these walls to come down.

- T-square - Uranus and North Node opposing Jupiter which both square Saturn. This suggests that stability within the relationship is sacrificed for the need to have a stable income and home/family. Thus the relationship sometimes comes last.

- Yod - Finger of God - Pluto and Neptune focus on Jupiter and the MC - this is an on-off pattern that isn't very strong like the above two, but it can impact the relationship by focusing the relationship on work, career and ambitions.

There are no mystic rectangles that I can see. There are trines from Uranus and North Node to Sun and Mercury which can help ease the tension of the Grand Cross.The trines from Moon and Venus to Pluto and Mars also eases the Grand Cross allowing the emotional tensions in the relationship to be diverted towards work and strengthening your finances.

OK, that's hard work and I am going to take a break. Have a look at what I've said and let me know your thoughts. There are many ways to practice synastry, composite is just one technique. That's why synastry is so demanding and why I run as far as I can when I see them :)
Aramis-composite synastry.jpg
Aramis-composite synastry.jpg (294.7 KiB) Viewed 576 times
Aramis

Post by Aramis »

Thank yoy so much!