Inbox folder (for private messages) is 100% full. Need more space.

If you have a technical problem with this Forum, please ask here.
Buddy

Inbox folder (for private messages) is 100% full. Need more space.

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

It looks like my "Inbox" folder (for private messages) is 100% full. So, the following message is being displayed:
You have 12 private messages currently on hold because of full folder.
Release all on-hold messages… they will be re-sorted into the appropriate folder if enough space is made available.

Kindly let me know of ways to make more space, without deleting messages. I'm writing here to request and in the hope of being allocated additional space.

Take care...
admin
Site Admin

Re: Inbox folder (for private messages) is 100% full. Need more space.

Post by admin »

Hi Buddy,

Sorry but the number of pm's allowed (80) can only be set to the same amount for all Users.

I suggest you create a folder on your computer to save those you want to keep, or a separate area in your email file for these.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
admin wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:55 am I suggest you create a folder on your computer to save those you want to keep, or a separate area in your email file for these.
They are fair and reasonable options. Please let me know how to go about downloading/saving the messages to my computer or emailing them over. I'm perhaps goofing up the options of exporting views using delimiters. In other words, I could use some help/guidance.

Thanks...
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Buddy,

I simply open the individual pm, then copy and paste into the document file (or into my email Drafts folder).
As you have so many, it would seem better to copy/paste into the appropriate document file folder you've prepared for such.

Obviously if you need to create categories for each pm in order to find each one again more easily, you'll need to create such categories in the document file.
Then of course, delete from your pm's to make room for more coming in.

The above method - once you have transferred enough to make space in your pm's - is quite quick and simple.

I don't know of, nor can I see. any other way to do this as obviously you have to open each pm before transferring it.
However, I'll make some enquiries and if any better method turns up, will let you know.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi
admin wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:29 am I don't know of, nor can I see. any other way to do this as obviously you have to open each pm before transferring it.
However, I'll make some enquiries and if any better method turns up, will let you know.
Thank you very much!!!
The kind gesture is truly appreciated.

Best...