Mars Uranus north node conjunction in solar return

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Leo123

Mars Uranus north node conjunction in solar return

Post by Leo123 »

Hello everbody, I am wondering about Mars Uranus north node conjunction in my next year solar return.
I have Mars Uranus and north node conjunction on SR 10th house (taurus). They have square angle from sun amor conjunction on SR Ascendant (Leo), from Saturn from 7th house (Aqu). They have trine angle from part of fortune and neptune conjunction (8th house pis.), sextile from Venus (12th house cancer). And also i am really afraid of being venus in 12th house.
Can anyone help me on that?
admin
Site Admin

Re: Mars Uranus north node conjunction in solar return

Post by admin »

Hi Leo123,

In order to see all that's going on in this SR - of which the details you've given are only one small part of - I need your birth data (date, place and time of birth).

If you prefer to keep your birth data private, you can pm me with those details.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leo123

Post by Leo123 »

Thank you very much for your response. I have sent my birth details to you as a pm
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Leo123,

You should be used to the effect of 12th House planets as you have 3 natally (including the Sun) in that House and so you probably know that planets placed there need a degree of 'aloneness' or isolation in order to understand, work through and make the best of their energies in your life.

With Venus in your Natal 11th, you may be used to expressing yourself in social groups or with friends, but this coming SR suggests that you may need more time alone to re-think and re-evaluate your social life and circle of friends.  Also, the Venus sextile to Mars/Uranus/NNode suggests that this will be connected with your career or goals - via which you may also seek and find different kinds of 'friends' or social connections/groups. 

Of course there is the 'secrecy' side of this...and indeed, someone you work with may become a 'secret love'...especially with Venus trine Neptune in the 8th House.  And with Venus ruling the SR 3rd House too, 'secret' communications may go on.  And there's Venus opposite Pluto (in the 6th/work environment), adding to this. 
(I note that you have Venus opp. Neptune natally, with Neptune ruling your Natal 7th, so you may be prone to over-expectation of others - idealising them, or of trusting others too much and then ending up disappointed or disillusioned; over-analysing others or a situation can also hold you back).

On the other hand, this may all be related to financial matters or shared resources so perhaps you may get involved with someone (possibly in or at your work-place) with whom you may plan a private business separate from where you work, but to do with your profession in some way.  Plotting and planning 'behind the scenes'  (Venus opposite Pluto in 6th) can go on, so do be careful with regard to this.  (This could be relevant to someone at work 'plotting against you' in some way, but this may have happened already and if this is so, then it's likely to be resolved this time around).

With Saturn in the 7th (partnerships), in square to that Mars/Uranus/NN/SN combination, there may be delays in any of the matters mentioned above.  I think any such delays will actually be ultimately to your advantage as you know that Mars/Uranus is prone to impulsive actions that can lead to wrong decisions.  It may not feel like it's advantageous of course, but it will actually help you to ensure that you get it 'right' so that whatever it is can be successful, especially if it's relevant to relationships, or work projects (Saturn rules SR 6th).

To this end, with the Sun ruling the SR chart in trine to Jupiter in the 9th, looking further afield (overseas for e.g. if it's relevant to some business venture), or simply widening your viewpoint, will help you to not only keep a positive outlook despite any hold-ups or difficulties, but also ultimately bring you success.  So, plan carefully, and don't let hitches or difficulties stop you...just use any of such to work out a better way to move forward.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Admin. 
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Leo123

Post by Leo123 »

Thank you so much for your precious response. I appreciate your help.