A life without progress and healthy development...

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
Balaton

A life without progress and healthy development...

Post by Balaton »

Hallo,

I would like to ask for your help.
For many years my life has been on the same point or I only experience setbacks and regression. It affects both the partnership and the job.
It's getting harder and harder to deal with and endure. My confidence in life and my destiny is badly damaged. I had often experienced upheavals but never growth,although I aspired to it. but I always resolved it or it passed. in both areas of life. I just don't understand it and i often think that i carry it like a curse.
The biggest problem is that my life never becomes srthtable and nothing stabilizes. that pisses me off. Mentally it burns me out because the energy invested NEVER pays off.

After a short upswing in the last 3 months everything is going down hill again. I'm looking for work again and have financial worries. Again the old situation.
Partnership: I have never experienced and lived out a solid, stable, happy partnership. No never.
I've been single for 10 years. That also never happened. I haven't had a life as a woman for 10 years.

Everything always runs like a red thread without happiness and joie de vivre.

I would like to ask you to help briefly in the two areas of life : JOB AND Partnership : when could a partnership arise? ( i read a little about astrology and i know that i have uranus. but uranus stands more for unrest, crashes, chaos..instability.....So it may be that everything - as usual - moves on. I know nothing but restlessness and instability. :(
Between 2017-2021 I went through hell, I mean instead of improvement there was an even harder time than ever. Now everything is back to 0 point.

I wouldn't ask if I had the confidence, but right now I see nothing but hopelessness.

For many years everything has revolved around the same circle and i don't know what to do anymore.

Thank you very much for your time

Birth date: 02.10.1979.
Time: 8:45 Place: Lengyeltoti ( next Place is Siofok )
Hungary

Best wishes.
Balaton
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Re: A life without progress and healthy development...

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Hi Balaton, can you pls confirm your date of birth, is it 2nd October or 10th February, thanks.
Balaton

Post by Balaton »

Hallo ,

Thank you for your question.:)
My date of birth is the 2nd October 1979.

Best wishes.
Balaton
Balaton

Post by Balaton »

Noel Eastwood wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:40 am Hi Balaton, can you pls confirm your date of birth, is it 2nd October or 10th February, thanks.

Ps:
if it helps, i was born in hungary but i live in Austria, in Kössen for 10 years.The center of my life is in Kössen.

Thank you very much again.
B.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

one more question, 8.45 am or pm?

I've used Kaposvar as your birth town, the software doesn't have a preset for your town, but it is close from what I could see on the map and won't make any difference to the reading.
Balaton

Post by Balaton »

Ok..Kaposvar is the next bigger City.👍it's ok.
I was born in the morning at 8 :45 am.

Thank you!
See you.
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

Balaton, thank you for your patience, I'll walk you through your chart and tell you what I see,

Firstly, you have a Scorpio Ascendant with Uranus conjunct by a separating aspect. This shows that what you experience in life is intense and sometimes raise extreme emotions. In many ways this is good because it shows that you are passionate in everything you do. You have good insight and intuition with Uranus there too but he can cause you to worry too much.

Your 12th house is loaded with a Libra stellium composed of Sun, Venus, Pluto and Mercury. This is a very powerful stellium or group of planets and it shows that you like balance, you hate upsetting others but sometimes you can't help it - then you feel guilty.

Pluto, as ruler of your Ascendant sign, Scorpio, is the Lord of your Chart. That makes him very powerful. He is conjunct Mercury, Venus and Sun and that means that all of those planets are blending their energies in this Libran 12th house. The 12th house is a hidden house, in other words it is where the planets go to have a rest after spending lifetimes in the other 11 houses. I like the 12th house to meditate in, you can learn how to do that by reading my books and going through the readings I've done on this forum.

This 12th house/Libra stellium is sort of hard to understand because it is so well concealed in your 12th house, a watery Piscean/Neptunian house. That's why going into that house and chatting with these archetypes, is one way to manage their likes and dislikes, their needs from you and how they can help you.

For me the 12th house is like a cave on the beach, really awesome.

OK< I need a rest and you need to think about what I have written so far. let me know your thoughts and we can do some more later.
Balaton

Post by Balaton »

Dear Noel,

First of all, thank you very much for your time and your help. I would be happy to give you feedback

You have good insight and intuition with Uranus there too but he can cause you to worry too much.
- That's true, I worry far too much. just like my mother.

our 12th house is loaded with a Libra stellium composed of Sun, Venus, Pluto and Mercury. This is a very powerful stellium or group of planets and it shows that you like balance, you hate upsetting others but sometimes you can't help it - then you feel guilty.

- That's also correct, I hate conflicts, I don't want any, but they keep coming up. I'm also basically a sociable person, I also need the company, but in recent years I've been separated and isolated from many people - without my intention. this put me in a very depressed mood for the last 3-4 years.

- his 12th house/Libra stellium is sort of hard to understand because it is so well concealed in your 12th house, a watery Piscean/Neptunian house. That's why going into that house and chatting with these archetypes, is one way to manage their likes and dislikes, their needs from you and how they can help you.

For me the 12th house is like a cave on the beach, really awesome.

i think it's an incredibly difficult position, because everything happens invisibly. everything is lived inwards and never outwards. I can't express myself outside and experience things. everything happens in the invisible, in secret....
I practically can't live life outside.
I had suffered a lot from that.

For example: living in public partnership. all my life - partners have been in secret. a big, long lasting and painful problem.....which I can no longer endure.

Best regards
Noel Eastwood
Site Admin

Post by Noel Eastwood »

You have good insight into yourself. Yes, living with this stellium in the 12th house is a life challenge, I know. So let's work out how to use its energy rather than drown in it.

It shows that part of your life is hidden, invisible, people don't understand you and that makes life lonely. This is why you need to go within and talk with your archetypes, your inner world needs your guidance and support too. I see the astrology archetypes in the chart as little people, they are your personal community, like your family. They have a personality, needs and wants like we all do. You are their Empress, the Queen of your inner community and they need you to visit and support them, often.

How do you do that? Learn to meditate. On my website there are a heap of guided meditations, I've used them for many many years with clients and students. In fact they all come from my personal meditations. Please, use them, they are free.

Your Moon is in Aquarius, which is ruled by Uranus which sits in the first house. Your Moon emphasises your sensitivity and tendency towards worry. It is also your mother. Moon is nicely aspected and says that you are comfortable in mothering, nurturing and being nurtured in turn. Sometimes you feel guilty that you don't give enough of yourself. But hey, let's be serious and acknowledge that you give and give and give all the time. Be gentle and don't be too judgemental of yourself.

Relationships is basically represented by your 7th house where Taurus sits on its cusp. You like settled, honest and sensible partners, someone who will sit with you over a cup of coffee and just chat about anything. 'Comfortable' is a keyword for Taurus. Chiron, the 'wounded healer' sits on the 7th cusp and tells us where you feel wounded the most - with partners. This suggests that being in a relationships is awkward because you are always waiting for them to hurt you, wound you. Chiron is one planet that you could spend time meditating with.

Given the strengths in your chart I think that the best way for you to move forward is to meditate. Not only is it going to improve your anxiety and depression but it will guide you to develop ways to improve every aspect of your life. It all comes from within anyway, so here is your short-cut to a better reality.

OK, time for you to think about how to meet your archetypes, you'll love it once you get started. Visit my website and begin asap.
Balaton

Post by Balaton »

Dear Mr. Noel,

thank you for your answer and recommendation.Unfortunately I don't think I can get any further with this.
Meditation isn't for me, it's not my "thing" and it doesn't replace the achievable things I want in life.

As I mentioned, in both areas of life - job and partnership - I always experience more difficulties, setbacks, obstacles and problems than happiness and success.
My problem also relates to the fact that it's becoming increasingly difficult for me to get on with it.
it is a natural need for people to express themselves and realize themselves in all areas of life and experience things.
I've never been able to express myself as a woman. What other people experience and experience in partnership with each other is completely missing for me. this has now become a major deficiency and problem.

My question related specifically to when a partnership could arise with it.A partnership is also part of a healthy life. This is very important to me :
Meditating is not a solution for me, I'm sorry.

Can you help me with this question?

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely