Pem sir and other respected members, requesting your astrological help and advice

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

mahima_9704

Re: Pem sir and other respected members, requesting your astrological help and advice

Post by mahima_9704 »

Pem wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 5:30 pm Hello Mahima
Thank you for waiting patiently and sharing your information.
The girl s chart shows a delay in marriage - probably around 30 years of age.
There appears influences that cause delay and afflictions that cause
the slipping away of holding a relationship; it also shows challenges
in the career/professional area which you can strengthen by vedic
remedies.
In my humble opinion, this proposal is not recommended, and it is your
final wish to decide on proceeding.
Also get more opinions from other astrologers.
Blessings !
Thank you for the said analysis sir. Can you please give some explanation as to why is it not recommended. Would help me understand the situation better.
Anyhow things don't seem to be going right and it's really hurting me.
Thanks again
Pem

Re: Pem sir and other respected members, requesting your astrological help and advice

Post by Pem »

Hello Mahima
I regret I am unable to re examine the 2 horoscopes again as its
time consuming. my opinion still stands, due to the disagreement of
the kutas and mainly the psychological factor between the two charts.
In time friction would have built up and become evident.
I wish you luck.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Mahima
I wish you luck.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I do not do match making
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
mahima_9704

Post by mahima_9704 »

Pem wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 5:42 am Hello Mahima
I wish you luck.
Regards
Hi Pem sir,

You mentioned my horoscope shows slipping away of relationships and I do agree that is something i have experienced all throughout life.
Ive had a tough emotional relationship with anyone and everyone, be it family, friendships and relationships.
Emotional understanding, connection and embrace is what i have always seeked.
This was my third relationship which i thought would be serious as the guy talked marriage with me.
All the rrlatiomships i have gotten into have been with the intention of getting married, but it seems like nothing ever sticks.
Is it sometthing wrong with me and in me that makes people give up on me, leave me and abandon me?
I am unable to understand. I have been trying to find the answers to this via astrology ever since i was 16 years of age. I still somehow cant figure out how to be somebody that people dont give up on.
I would like ur insights on this sir please.
And for how long will i have to experience more heartbreak?
Honestly, the guy i have mentioned in this thread, felt like a twin flame to me. I dont know if you are aware of this term. But i genuinely felt he is my twin flame.
And we both conncet and vibe so well yet he got scared and has abandoned me.
Is there no chance that he can return?
Will i never experience a peaceful love that lasts?
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Mahima
You have been with us for quite some time and have been told
that there is delay in your marriage - in mid 30 s.
This is a delay period your single-flame will have to go through with
much patience and you cannot work against it. The more you learn
to accept and given in and divert on some other aspect of life, the
better you will feel in yourself.

You must realize that the Moon in your chart is quite weak and in a sign
that has a tendency for one to be critical, finicky etc. So there will be
a difficulty in interacting with others unless you become aware of it and
work hard to overcome it. Also, strengthening the Moon by divine remedies
will help you, if you believe. The Moon in this chart is considered to be Malefic and
hence your complaints in the very house that brings happiness into one s life.

I am not surprised why interested parties come in and leave so quickly.
You may not know unless you are told, without misunderstanding, that you
maybe having difficult ways in you that puts people off in quick time.
You need to learn: How to Win Friends and Influence People - as well, to
improve any weakness in social skills.
Please sit down and think it over without taking this advice as offending as
it is said in your best interests; and, as you asked the question and explanation
for this unpleasant experience which recurs in your life.
Try to make a positive change in your life for the better.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
mahima_9704 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:20 pm Is it sometthing wrong with me and in me that makes people give up on me, leave me and abandon me?
I am unable to understand. I have been trying to find the answers to this via astrology ever since i was 16 years of age. I still somehow cant figure out how to be somebody that people dont give up on.
If I were to take the liberty, I'd suggest that you dwell a little bit on the powerful and well placed Mercury/Budha in your birth-chart. He has contributed to make you an intelligent youngster. You have actually realized the potential of your intelligence quite well and perhaps consider most others to be dumb.

Unless I'm terribly mistaken, you think you can have your way with most folk, pull a fast one - once too often and get away with it. Yes, it is true that you can pull a fast one and get away with it. But then, not all are as dumb as you think they are and sooner or later folk usually figure you out.

Apart from that, I think you lack worldly wisdom... you see, Jupiter/Guru is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation and has the least Shadbala.

So, in my humble opinion it is your over-smartness or intelligence and in some ways lack of worldly wisdom, that has been detrimental to your interests. It would help if you were to use the God given intelligence in the right way and not misuse it (more so in a relationship).

Take care...
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

You have received lots of insight's from other astrologers... here is what I think with regards to your horoscope.

For Love/Relationships I'm considering Mercury and for Marriage I'm considering Rahu as the prime planet in your horoscope.

Mercury is in Uttaraphalguni nakshatra ruled by Sun.... Whereas Rahu is in sign of Leo ruled by Sun.... So both the prime planets Mercury and Rahu are connected with Sun.

Sun is in rapt conjunction with Moon and aspected by Jupiter(this is where the problem starts). Jupiter is in conjunction with Uranus(outer planets)... Tendencies of Uranus is separation..

Both Jupiter and Uranus are in 7th house(prime house of marriage).... Neptune is also there in 7th house... neptune tendencies is to be deceived or will be deceived....

So both Relationship planet and marriage planet in your horoscope are afflicted by Uranus... hence your relationship does not stay for long time and this is directly affecting your marriage....

Remedies --- You are the best person to know yourself and your shortcomings in terms of relationship... identify those logically and patiently work on those....

Astrological remedies... this is just to relax your mind and divert your attention to others aspects of life... you may want to donate water to needy people and feed green fodder to the cattle's... even if u dont do this nothing is going to change... this is jus to pamper your mind saying that you have done astrological remedies....

To predict timing of marriage is difficult when outer planets are present in 7th house(uranus or neptune or pluto).... also there is punarphoo dosha in your horoscope... Saturn is aspecting Moon.... if you work on your shortcoming and if there is blessings from the planet then Feb 2024 should see the wedding bells ringing....
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
H0riz0n

Post by H0riz0n »

mahima_9704 wrote: Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:20 pm
Hi Pem sir,

You mentioned my horoscope shows slipping away of relationships and I do agree that is something i have experienced all throughout life.
Ive had a tough emotional relationship with anyone and everyone, be it family, friendships and relationships.
Emotional understanding, connection and embrace is what i have always seeked.
This was my third relationship which i thought would be serious as the guy talked marriage with me.
All the rrlatiomships i have gotten into have been with the intention of getting married, but it seems like nothing ever sticks.
Is it sometthing wrong with me and in me that makes people give up on me, leave me and abandon me?
I would like ur insights on this sir please.
And for how long will i have to experience more heartbreak?
Honestly, the guy i have mentioned in this thread, felt like a twin flame to me. I dont know if you are aware of this term. But i genuinely felt he is my twin flame.
And we both conncet and vibe so well yet he got scared and has abandoned me.
Is there no chance that he can return?
Will i never experience a peaceful love that lasts?
Hi Mahima,

Today the Moon is un Uttara Bhaadrapad Nakshatra ruled by Saturn which is the Grah influencing your 3 major concerns [Feeling of being abandoned, lost, alienated (12th House), Feeling severe Heart-break and wanting Peace (4th House) and Seeking marriage and a lasting fruitful relationship (7th House)] as per your own comment above.

Other astrologers here have already put their time and efforts in trying to guide you the best as indicated in your own Kundali - I'm not going to repeat what has been suggested by them. I'm just going to emphasize that today is the day, you should take the suggestions given here seriously and ponder over your own approach towards various things in life (including relationships).

Today might be the day, if you consider it so, that your search for seeking answers via Astrology since the age of 16 might turn out to be fruitful and hopefully lead you to a better version of yourself. You know your inner self better than any of us here so you are in the best position to take the right path.

I know, it's tough (almost impossible) to see our own shortcomings and further difficult to accept them when pointed out by others, no matter how well meaning they might be. You asked for guidance and you have been guided. So, please read all the suggestions carefully, patiently and without bias and try to work upon them as much as possible.

Feel free to clarify if any doubts [Amavasya born and Moon aspected by Saturn but there is hope of light as it's also aspected by Jupiter though not a benefic for Gemini Lagna but since it's a Sandhi Lagna, some Cancer lagna traits and remedies will also work]. Wish you all the best!

P.S. Yes, I had responded to your query on the other forum and accidently found you here after the posts got deleted there.
---
Varahmihira said that a good astrologer must be truthful, honest, chaste, devoted, empathetic, learned, experienced and clever in his disposition
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Horizon
Welcome to our Forum.
Looking forward to see more of your similar valuable contributions,
Regards.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**