About work and career issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Buddy

Re: About work and career issues

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Given Moon/Chandra's condition in the girl/lady's birth-chart, I'd like to understand relevance of Kemadruma Yoga... purely out of academic interests (although it would still be relevant for this thread). So, I'd very much like to appreciate if the native could comment about her friends and general social life. On my part, I'm inclined to think she has few friends and limited social life.

On the sidelines, any information with regards marriage date, number of kids/their birth-dates and other significant information would be appreciated.

PS: Out of curiosity, I wonder if the boy fell in love and pursued/convinced the native to marry him.

Take care...
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I checked up your chart only.
Hopefully you will see good prospects from end of April this year.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

No, I am not a mother yet. I am not even sure if we can afford to have a kid considering so much work stress and work related things we have to do.
That + no permanent house that I can call my own (only rental) + finance money management does stresses me a lot. I was hoping to get some help from family but not happening.

I might be having a good life as per lot of ppl but it’s not settled or smooth like I would wish too. I am pursuing immigration to Canada for my business there but again due to covid, processing timelines are forever.

So basically, Everything is super slow! It’s frustrating at times to see working hard and to have so much at stake with minimal results. I had a great run at work in 2014-2015 but since 2016 it’s reduced and taking forever.

Per your reading, everything seems faulty in my chart. That’s not encouraging to be honest. Not sure if this is struggle for life because I was getting positive improvements in work this year.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Yes I have a very limited friend circle and more or less no social life with friends thanks to my work and disparity of thoughts with people of my age group.
Me and my husband met under arranged match but we pursued each other you can say. We both were in love by the time we were married.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello pdmm
I have indicated a time after which there comes a change. comparatively better than present.

A high percentage of persons I have come across have flaws in their chart and its not just your chart,
and most of them do vedic remedial measures to harmonize the chart to alleviate negativity.
So do not be discouraged.

Are you a religious minded person and, do you only depend only on your earthly might with husband for success, and,
also by seeking the assistance of the family ?

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
pdmmumbai wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:30 pm No, I am not a mother yet. I am not even sure if we can afford to have a kid considering so much work stress and work related things we have to do.
That + no permanent house that I can call my own (only rental) + finance money management does stresses me a lot. I was hoping to get some help from family but not happening.
Your response and included information is appreciated. In my understanding parental bliss is delayed and not denied completely. There are inherent problems though... you can attribute it to stress, work related, no permanent house... on and on or whatever. There are perhaps millions of others who might have less - but has not had an adverse impact on procreation.

I had sought the information both to validate my understanding as also share my perspective. If corrective actions are not taken in time, the situation could tend towards denial. As suggested earlier, you are more than welcome to ignore any part of my response to your query/post, that is not to your taste or liking.
Per your reading, everything seems faulty in my chart. That’s not encouraging to be honest. Not sure if this is struggle for life because I was getting positive improvements in work this year.
I would encourage you to re-read and try to understand whatever has been posted previously. I've merely called out what I observed as Astrological indicators that seemed to stand out in each of your (and your husband's) birth-charts. I've not singled you out. And, as much as I appreciate your honesty... I hope you and others reciprocate the same way for/with honest readings of your birth-chart.

All of us come with our fair share of faults... some perhaps with a bit more and some with less. End of the day, we act our role as per our accumulated Karma... either sharing a laugh/smile or giving each other grief or bit of both or not impacting each other in any way.

There is most definitely a good reason for me/us to be sharing whatever I am/we are, here in a public forum (Virtually, considering the current Desha/Kaala/Patra) to someone who might be completely unknown to me/us.
pdmmumbai wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:33 pm Yes I have a very limited friend circle and more or less no social life with friends thanks to my work and disparity of thoughts with people of my age group.
Appreciate your input in helping me validate my understanding... perhaps other interested folks could learn from this understanding as well. Anyways, back to your situation, I'm inclined to think it is as much us (ourselves - if not more) as it is others. Being aware might just help realize...and perhaps help in positive progression in our life's journey.
Me and my husband met under arranged match but we pursued each other you can say. We both were in love by the time we were married.
Astrological perspective is slightly different from what has been shared above... Quite frankly, it does not really matter (beyond validating my understanding), as long as you like/love, trust and ultimately can bear/live with each other happily.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Well, there also exists the possibility of the boy/husband might have fallen in love previously... which did not succeed. And, quite frankly the probability of this is higher than I had thought of previously.

Take care...
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Hamid wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:36 am I checked up your chart only.
Hopefully you will see good prospects from end of April this year.
Ok Thank you.
I see some positive movement too.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Pem wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 9:30 pm Hello pdmm
I have indicated a time after which there comes a change. comparatively better than present.

A high percentage of persons I have come across have flaws in their chart and its not just your chart,
and most of them do vedic remedial measures to harmonize the chart to alleviate negativity.
So do not be discouraged.

Are you a religious minded person and, do you only depend only on your earthly might with husband for success, and,
also by seeking the assistance of the family ?

Regards
Hello again,
I am a very practical and logical person by nature. I believe in hard work, luck and destiny as well. This aside I have become more religiously inclined starting later 2019. I have become an avid Ganesh ji follower. And chant some mantras and have contributed in building a temple for him.

What do you recommend for me to harmonise my charts ?
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Buddy wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 10:24 pm Hi,
pdmmumbai wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:30 pm No, I am not a mother yet. I am not even sure if we can afford to have a kid considering so much work stress and work related things we have to do.
Your response and included information is appreciated. In my understanding parental bliss is delayed and not denied completely. There are inherent problems though... you can attribute it to stress, work related, no permanent house... on and on or whatever. There are perhaps millions of others who might have less - but has not had an adverse impact on procreation.

I had sought the information both to validate my understanding as also share my perspective. If corrective actions are not taken in time, the situation could tend towards denial. As suggested earlier, you are more than welcome to ignore any part of my response to your query/post, that is not to your taste or liking.
I would encourage you to re-read and try to understand whatever has been posted previously. I've merely called out what I observed as Astrological indicators that seemed to stand out in each of your (and your husband's) birth-charts. I've not singled you out. And, as much as I appreciate your honesty... I hope you and others reciprocate the same way for/with honest readings of your birth-chart.

All of us come with our fair share of faults... some perhaps with a bit more and some with less. End of the day, we act our role as per our accumulated Karma... either sharing a laugh/smile or giving each other grief or bit of both or not impacting each other in any way.

There is most definitely a good reason for me/us to be sharing whatever I am/we are, here in a public forum (Virtually, considering the current Desha/Kaala/Patra) to someone who might be completely unknown to me/us.
pdmmumbai wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 7:33 pm Yes I have a very limited friend circle and more or less no social life with friends thanks to my work and disparity of thoughts with people of my age group.
Appreciate your input in helping me validate my understanding... perhaps other interested folks could learn from this understanding as well. Anyways, back to your situation, I'm inclined to think it is as much us (ourselves - if not more) as it is others. Being aware might just help realize...and perhaps help in positive progression in our life's journey.
Astrological perspective is slightly different from what has been shared above... Quite frankly, it does not really matter (beyond validating my understanding), as long as you like/love, trust and ultimately can bear/live with each other happily.

Take care...
May I ask what corrective actions do you suggest?