About work and career issues

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

astroresearch

Re: About work and career issues

Post by astroresearch »

Promise Ketu mahadasha of the horoscope(of the female) starting June 2023:-
1. Dasha Chidra in 3/11 axis indicating gains
2. Ketu(a malefic) in eleventh house (becoming the eleventh lord) in Saggitarius rasi indicates Growth Happy news, Easy gains, business profits, fulfillment of desires, rise of fortune, achievements, favor from friends/relatives, new business opportunities
3. The eleventh lord Jupiter(karaka for wealth) also the lord of second house aspecting (it’s own house) both being wealth giving houses confirms the gain of wealth(Lagna being Aquarius and Vargottama it represents wealth/gains par excellence)
4. Moreover Jupiter in tenth house in mutual aspect with Sun Mars, the tenth and seventh lords indicating dignity & expansion in profession
5. Ketu in third house in navamsha shows the Will/initiative/Courage of the individual to achieve . It also signifies Growth Journeys Change and recovery of wealth.
6. Ketu mahadasha is also good for Introvert spiritual practices(meditation)
7. The same is confirmed from Moon as well as Moon is in the lagna
8. In the dashamsha(chart for profession/karma) Ketu is vargottama in Kendra with the Lord of the dashamsha in the seventh house of business indicating favorable business opputunities/collaborations.
9. From mahadasha lord Ketu the tenth lord Mercury in fifth house of dignity in mutual aspect with a exalted and retrograde Saturn along the 5/11 axis of gains indicates mass outreach and definite but slow rise
10. Saadhe Saati is further confirmation of increased responsibilities/wealth as Saturn will will be connecting with the tenth house/tenth lord second house/second lord and eleventh lord in the following years
11. Both lagna and second house have 34 and 33 bindus in Sarvastakavarga making them strong to give positive results
12. From Jaimini angle Antardasha of Cancer in Mahadasha of Libra also confirms the changes in professional and financial matters after June 2023

Analyzing the above the only remedial measures required are patience, perseverance, exercise of will power, positive thinking and above all prayers/meditation on the Supreme Lord.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Thank you sir/mam.
Please can you analyse my husband chart too - in finances, house and career. Good/ bad times to be aware of.

He’s very hardworking and dedicated. But I have seen luck doesn’t favour him dearly. And the results are not as expected.

His dob is 22 feb 84
Time 9.13 am
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh

Thank you in advance.
pdmmumbai

Post by pdmmumbai »

Hello dear astrologers. Thank you for your guidance and advices so far. Really appreciate.

I had been working really hard towards foreign settlement since last 4 years. My business center is North America. Finally, all the paperwork and delays have been crossed and I am flying to Vancouver , Canada in September 2022. I wanted to apprise you of this positive change that’s finally happening. And thanking everyone who helped me stay positive, motivated and work towards my goal immaterial of hardships.

I am hopeful this permanent location will prove beneficial for my business and its success. I am excited, anxious and nervous all together.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Thank you Pdm for this update.

Your prayers and faith have helped open the door to fulfil your wishes.
More blessings will follow on with your unwavering devotion.

Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**