SOLAR RETURN 2022 WHATS NEW !!

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
TMA

SOLAR RETURN 2022 WHATS NEW !!

Post by TMA »

Hi Admin,

I am here again for your guidance and usual support.

Below are my details

DOB 10 JUNE 1986
TOB 6:45 AM
Karachi Pakistan
Female

I am a divorced working woman, no kid. I am attaching my charts for your insight.
Attachments
natal +SR.png
natal +SR.png (96.56 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
Sorlar return 2022.png
Sorlar return 2022.png (90.9 KiB) Viewed 1079 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: SOLAR RETURN 2022 WHATS NEW !!

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,
Apo0logies for the delay.

Hi TMA,

This 2022 Solar Return has Saturn Rising (ruling your Natal 7th/Partnerships House) in the Sign it co-rules - Aquarius.
This year is about you and the way you feel about your responsibilities - which may weigh a bit heavily at times, especially given that all the planets (except the Moon) are below the horizon.  This suggests the need to try to avoid seeing everything from purely your own point of view, otherwise you'll create negative thought patterns that will be difficult to get yourself out of.

However, this Saturn trines your Sun in the SR 4th (which rules the 7th/relationships) and this suggests that opening up and communicating with others will ease any fears or negativity.  Also, with transiting Uranus in your 11th (Aquarius's 'natural' house), coming to the sextile with your Natal Moon during the SR period, sudden and potentially exciting connections with a friend or friends, or within a social group may lead you into new areas of thought (Uranus in SR 3rd) bringing with it new and different social connections, and potentially new financial opportunities.

This latter is relevant to the fact that in the SR, Jupiter rules the 11th and is in the SR 2nd House (finances) in Aries (action and drive), and conjunct Mars there (ruler of Aries).  Add here that in the SR, Uranus is conjunct Venus (ruling the SR 8th House/joint financial matters/merging with others in some partnership), and you may see how personal finances are so strongly emphasised.

It does seem possible from the whole layout of this SR that you may work from home, not least of all as the 3rd House (ruled by Venus) is so strongly tenanted (Venus/Uranus/North Node/Mercury), and the Sun in Gemini in the 4th (Home) trine Saturn, and trine the SR Moon (8th).  Maybe you'll have or be somehow involved with 2 homes (?), or perhaps you'll share a home with another (8th Moon) with whom you may work (SR Moon rules 6th) or...perhaps even ...marry someone really rich :D .

I've just noticed that in your Progressed Chart, your Prog. Asc. has recently entered the Sign of Leo where it will remain until 2057 !  This brings a whole new energy into your being, and brings with it a much stronger sense of your identity and individuality.  Cancer is instinct, intuition, nurturing, ('water' - the Moon/Mother/feminine/receptive) while Leo is individuality, creativity, sense of Self  ('fire' - the Sun/Father/masculine/dynamic).  

This throws a whole new light on this Solar Return, especially re Saturn Rising (in trine to SR Sun in 4th), as it emphasises determination and the will to move forward, despite any periods of doubt or fear.

Good Luck !

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Thank you admin for your valuable time and insight :)

I have started feeling new energy in my life......Yes I am looking for a better financial opportunity. I tried work from home several times but it didn't work for me. I hope next year will give me some new opportunities along with stability :roll:

Marry :? Do you see any physical relationship?

Two homes & joint finances ............doesn't seem practical right now but lets see.

Do you see travelling next year? I have plan but foreign trips are becoming very expensive.

TMA
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

Re marriage, it is possible.  At least you are likely to meet someone with whom you 'fall in love' but may not realise at first that this person is "The One".  

Re travel overseas, you may have enough money to do so but be careful of where you choose to go.  Don't rush into any travel without first checking thoroughly the situation in any foreign country.  
I suspect that your energies may be more focused on work and finances.  (Or maybe work takes you to 'foreign shores').

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
TMA

Post by TMA »

Hi admin,

Sorry for bothering you again.

Nowadays I am feeling very anxious for no reason. I dont know its my fear or intuition that a any major event is going to happen soon. Just looking at my LR.Can you please check my energies?
Attachments
LR-Nov.png
LR-Nov.png (99.68 KiB) Viewed 554 times
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA.

You're not 'bothering me again' at all !

I'll look into this and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best,
Admin.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi TMA,

Basically the Lunar Return is as it implies, and primarily relevant to the month in which it occurs.
However, in this instance it occurred near a total Lunar Eclipse and therefore relevant to several months before, and even sometime after the event.

Given that the Moon rules your natal chart with Cancer Rising, and your Moon is in Cancer, this is particularly relevant to you. These natal positions are so very sensitive to undercurrents and feel these flowing in without protective barriers, so this eclipse emphasised this openness to these intense feelings. I note too that transiting Pluto (ruler of the current South Node in Scorpio) has been for quite a while now, hovering over the cusp of your natal 8th House (Scorpio's natural home), and that you have Pluto in Scorpio natally, which adds strength and depth to the power of these feelings.

Furthermore, transiting Neptune (natally in your 7th/relationships) is currently retrograde conjunct your Jupiter in Pisces in the 10th House (vocation/public appearance/reputation), in trine to your Venus in Cancer. Add that not least of all, the eclipsed Moon occurred in your natal 11th House area of group collectives/society, and it's clear that all of this is making you super-sensitive to not only the feelings and situations of everyone around you, but also to the state of the world situation and of all who are suffering so much herein from all this climate change, wars, financial disasters.

Naturally this all combines in your unconscious mind, and translates to you as some fearful portent of a "major event".
You're certainly not alone in those feelings and fears, but you may have translated them as some potential personal disaster.

Your Lunar Return gives Neptune and Jupiter Rising (and ruling your LR Asc.).
This suggests an exaggeration of these feelings, and with both in square to Mars in your 4th House, gives a feeling of helplessness to do anything about it all. It isn't necessary to go through the effect of each of the aspects therein, as they all emphasise these feelings.

And so...you need to find ways to protect yourself from this barrage, and first of course, if you watch the news...stop doing so immediately ! Even if you don't watch the news, naturally you must be exposed to world matters in some form or other so you need to search for, find and focus on what is beautiful and good around you, and in your life and environment.
This little quote arrived recently which feels relevant to all who are going through such dark times:
"Choose Joy. Focus on the little joys of life for they are the lifeline through the darkness.
Walk in the country and see the beauty there, listen to music that uplifts you, and read and read and read the books or words that lift your spirit. Focus on all the good and beautiful things around you and keep doing this...
".

Yes, I know that sounds trite, but it is very important nonetheless, especially for you during this time.

And remember that a Lunar Return passes like the phases of the Moon each month, even though the effects of this one may last a longer than usual. Somehow you need to get these feelings and fears out of your head, heart and mind and - looking at your Solar Return - do something physical or practical with them as. once the extreme and painful sensitivity that this has created in you fades, it may well have given you inspiration to write, draw, paint, create music...whatever helps you to express those feelings, even if it's only in private to or for yourself.

I do hope this helps in some way.

Best,
Admin.