Solar Return 2020-2021

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Ann2022

Solar Return 2020-2021

Post by Ann2022 »

Hello,

I need help to understand what I should expect from Solar Return Uranus in 10th house. I read that Uranus in the Solar Return Tenth House Says to Expect the Unexpected and that there will be some unexpected movement and sudden changes in the work environment.
I mention that I am unemployed now and am actively looking for a new job opportunity abroad and I really hope to get this new job due to SR Uranus in 10th house.

I also have many planets placed in 9th house in the solar return chart.

I mention that in my natal chart Uranus is conjunct my Midheaven, and in my transits charts, Uranus is opposite Midheaven.

But my actual solar return is still active until 20th March. Should I expect this change during the last month of my solar return chart?

Thank you very much!
Attachments
solar return chart.png
solar return chart.png (89.47 KiB) Viewed 876 times
natal chart and transits.png
natal chart and transits.png (98.69 KiB) Viewed 876 times
Ann2022

Re: Solar Return 2021-2022

Post by Ann2022 »

Sorry, I refer at my solar return chart 2021-2022.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar Return 2020-2021

Post by admin »

Oh Ann...I just did a really long reply (with Progressed chart, SR's and Transits, and as I posted it, the forum disappeared.
Sorry, but I can't do it all again immediately as I'll have to start all over again.

Quickly though, things are changing and very very much so.
And...it looks all so very exciting too !
So get ready for a Great Ride from hereon.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ann2022

Post by Ann2022 »

Thank you very much! I really appreciate your answer!
I hope to get this job due to my SR Uranus and due to my transits chart too.
Ann2022

Post by Ann2022 »

No news at my applications until now...I am so curious to see if finally SR Uranus in 10th house will change something in my career. The actual SR chart is valid only until 20th March.

I really don't understand why this aspect didn't work for me until now. I studied more than 20 SR charts of other people and every time SR Uranus in 10th house changed something( a change in the work environment, a new job, a different career).
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Ann,

SR Uranus in the 10th, of itself isn't necessarily enough to bring the drastic changes one might expect, and not least of all in this instance because it is in square to Saturn in the 7th, and with both planets ruling the 7th and 8th Houses.

The delays you've been experiencing during the course of this year is due to what has been the same on/off relationship between these two planets for most of last year because, as you know, whilst Uranus strives to leap ahead into the future, Saturn delays such in order to make sure you have prepared the proper groundwork for such a move.  
In other words, it seems that there were other parts of your life you needed to 'complete' before you are 'released' to move forward.

I note too that you have Saturn in the 7th square Uranus conj. 10th in your Natal chart !  So in fact you might say that this last year's SR has been offering you an opportunity to figure out and at least partly resolve that particular 'life square', so this position of Uranus in the 10th in this current SR suggests more the restlessness you've felt to 'move on' into a new vocation, rather than actual 'events'.  Add that Saturn also rules your Natal Asc., and the 6th/work in that SR, you can again see 'why' the delay with this matter.

Looking at your Prog. chart this year, your Prog. Uranus is in the 8th House, coinciding with its position in your 2022/23 SR.
This suggests a radical change in the area of 'shared resources' and also a major shift in your view about such matters.
In other words, it can suggest that you are seeking your independence from others as you start to define your 'boundaries';  what you are sharing/receiving, and what is "yours" alone.  This suggests a breaking of ties-that-bind, and especially during the course of this year.  

In this next SR, Cancer is on the 10th, ruled by the Moon Rising in Libra.  Libra is ruled by Venus, and SR Uranus is also in Venus-ruled Taurus, with these latter 2 planets in quincunx to each other.  Given that Libra needs harmony, you may find that again you need to decide between 'giving in to others' or being overly-influenced by the opinion of others, and, 'going your own way' regardless.

As transiting Uranus will come to a conjunction with your Natal 4th House cusp in late May/June this year, this suggests that you will be making major changes with regard to your home, perhaps even moving home for work 'somewhere else'.  
Add that in that SR, Mercury, Jupiter, Neptune and Sun are all in the SR 6th (in Neptune ruled Pisces), this suggests far more in whatever that work may be, than you - at this point - can even begin to imagine with regard to work matters. And especially as Mercury and Uranus are in sextile in that SR, it should all be very exciting, to say the least.

But you will have to be very aware of either taking on too much, or else of expecting more than is really possible as a result of high expectations, or of reading into 'promises' more than is actually possible, practical or 'real'.
You'll be fine as long as you stay focused and don't allow yourself to get carried away.  And if you're able to do that, then this could be a tremendous opportunity for you, perhaps even 'beyond your dreams' or expectations.

Just stay focused and above all, keep your feet on the ground.

Oh yes, and one more note about your Progressed chart, the Asc. and Midheaven/10th are about to change signs. In fact they are doing so on 2nd March.

The Asc. moves from it's long slow journey through Pisces (where it's been since 2007), into energetic, enterprising Aries (where it will be until 2037);  while the Midheaven/10th is moving from Sagittarius (where it's been since 1992) into work-oriented Capricorn (where it will be until 2053 !).

These shifts alone show that you are undergoing massive changes and a whole new type of energy and direction in life.
Obviously,  Aries and Mars provide drive and the ability and will to act/to 'get going', whilst Capricorn and Saturn in the career area provide a strong career motivation and capacity to take on great responsibilities - nicely tying in with your Natal Capricorn Rising and powerful Scorpio/business-like Midheaven.   

So, don't fret if everything hasn't fallen into place and met your expectations re this now-departing SR, nor if it doesn't all happen immediately.
You are beginning a whole new journey in your life so be thankful that Saturn has 'held you back' so far.  He's just been helping you prepare properly for all of this.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Ann2022

Post by Ann2022 »

Thank you very much for your detailed analysis! I really appreciate!

It's true that I focused only in the placement of SR Uranus in 10th house in my chart and in other people charts.

I focused too in the placement of SR Ascendant in natal 7th house ...from what I read this means a new partnership, union. Nothing happened.

So, for these reasons( SR Uranus in 10th house, SR Pluto in 6th house and SR Ascendant in natal 7th house) I hoped to get a job during this past year.

But, if I look at my next SR chart, I can see that I have SR Pluto in 4th house. I had it 3 times in my life and every time I moved abroad, in different countries.
I hope to do it again this year.

And off course, thanks to the transits chart. I have good aspects: in addition of Uranus Transit over IC, being a Pisces sign I have the conjunction Jupiter Neptune in my sign in 2th house.

And more of this, I am still waiting for the "rebirth" after the transit of Pluto over my Ascendant few years ago, when I loosed almost everything.

I will post here when I will get this job.
Ann2022

Post by Ann2022 »

Sorry, during the Transit of Pluto over my Ascendant I LOST( not loosed) almost everything, especially a great job and money.