Next Change of job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

AstroA13

Re: Next Change of job

Post by AstroA13 »

@Buddy,

What do you mean by crucial?

I seem to have one interview opportunity which will happen this week, and then the next stage later; there is another opportunity , very likely I get atleast the interview but in April. Both of these opportunities seem to be fruiting in April. What do the charts show about it?

Thank you
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

NOTE:-
1. As no background information has been provided with specific dates of life events so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness.
2. Neither it has been confirmed whether it is a case of twin birth(in which case the analysis has to be done in a different way)

Based on the combinations of the horoscope a change in professional status may happen between Aug 2022 and Oct 2022 (it might be possible that the date of joining might fall between the above mentioned dates).

The period between Mar 2023 to Jul 2023 is also favourable for professional matters.

Please remember to provide your feedback if and when the event happens.
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello,

Thank you for replying.

The information was provided in the first posts.

I can provide more specific information if you need. Please ask me what do you need?

Also, I can text you in private as well with very detailed situation that i am currently in.

For now, I have to send an interview video before the 18th of March to a company for the first stage. I really tried hard to get the first stage interview for this company.

The second thing that is going on right now is that I had another interview on 4th of March. This company works with a very nascent field in tech and economics ( Decentralized finance, Block chain etc). The interview did not go very well, but the interviewer gave me some resources to go through and develop myself more in this field. So I gave him a timeline saying that I will contact him in one month ( So I am planning to contact him on 4th of April) to try and see if something is possible. Till then, I am quite intensely studying and expanding my knowledge base in this domain and preparing things. Hoping that till then they don't hire someone else. ( The chances are low for them to hire someone as this field is very new and the position doesn't only require domain knowledge but another set of skills [product management] as well; and finding a guy with this combination in the defi industry is very difficult today.) And if everything goes well and either of these two possibilities materialize, I will be able to switch jobs in May.

So these are the events, with dates.

What do you think? What do the charts say? What needs to be done?

Thanks
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

When astrological consultations are done through a passive mode of communication like forums etc that have their drawbacks/limitations because what is intended/required can be misunderstood/ignored etc as a written communication cannot always convey what the spoken word can and not everything is shared due to privacy issues and so on [for example what was intended by dates of life events was not current events but related to events(with dates) as regards to birth of siblings, stream/level of education, marriage & marital status, birth of children/professional profile, whether twin birth or not and so on]

Based only on the birth details provided the querist should prepare well to qualify in the interview and see if the change in professional status happens within the dates mentioned and provide a feedback
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello,

I have one of the interviews mentioned in the above thread on the 24th of March at 6:30 PM CET. What do the charts show?

This is the second stage of the interview. And I am really looking forward to it as I have prepared for it.

Please let me know. Thanks
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello All,

I had an interview yesterday which I prepared for quite a lot, it seemed to be the 2nd stage of the process. It was at 6:30 PM CET

What can be the possible out come of it? (There might be another stage after this)

Thank you
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

[b]UPDATE[/b]

I have proceeded to the next stage.

I have to present an assignment on Tuesday.

What does it look like?
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

astroresearch wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:48 pm NOTE:-
1. As no background information has been provided with specific dates of life events so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness.
2. Neither it has been confirmed whether it is a case of twin birth(in which case the analysis has to be done in a different way)

Based on the combinations of the horoscope a change in professional status may happen between Aug 2022 and Oct 2022 (it might be possible that the date of joining might fall between the above mentioned dates).

The period between Mar 2023 to Jul 2023 is also favourable for professional matters.

Please remember to provide your feedback if and when the event happens.
Hello astroresearch,
It turns out, that of all the predictions, yours seem to have manifested. I will be signing the contract soon with my new employer. The process started in July end and it seems to be finishing now.

Although, this isn't the "ideal" job or the one I was aiming for, it still is a step in that direction.

I would like to know something more about the period of Mar 2023-Jul 2023, as I would like to utilise that to the fullest to improve my situation financially.

I look forward to you reply.

Thank you
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello AstroA13
How would you describe this Change ?
Will this be a Change of Job in same profession or, Change of Profession or, Change in Financial Gain.

The period March to July 2023 looks financially favourable.
Credit must be given to Astrosearch.

Thanks for your update.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello Pem,

The change is of my Job, both in terms of the company I was working in and the job role and responsibilities. However, financially this change is not very big, almost negligible, but it does three things mainly : 1) Changes my location to another, bigger city where I wanted to go; 2) Working style has changed from presential to remote work ;and 3) Changes my role, though still in the same tech domain, but now its more technical than managerial.

From March to July 2023, I was wondering if there is another big change like this for me in terms of change of profession or what is it? As reality as I percieve it in the current moment doesn't seem that the new company will have the ability to compensate me financially something very big. ( This may sound too greedy and arrogant that I am running after money, but to be honest that isnt the case, it is just I am rising from a very low place from the time corona struck and so I'd like to be fairly compensated for the skills I have acquired; I just have been unlucky for one reason or the other.)

Also, I am really thankful for the change happening now as this takes me out from a situation which was affecting my mental and physical health, along with the fact that I was not growing where I was professionally.

Thank you very much and yes, the credit goes to astroresearch, I hope he/she comes online and comments on this thread.