Next Change of job

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

AstroA13

Next Change of job

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello,

I am desperately trying to change my current job but so far have been unsuccessful. Can anyone please look at my charts and see whats going on, any specific remedie to fast track the process?

Details:
DOB : 13/08/1993
Time: 04:10 AM
Prana

Re: Next Change of job

Post by Prana »

August 2022 seems like a good period for job change.
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hey, Thank you for your response. Is there any possibilities in the next month or till april?

Any other insight? Any mantras or something?

Thank you
himesh

Post by himesh »

right now there no chance for change in job
i see that their is a fighting or have some paperwork (or communication) related issue in your workplace
after 2023 you have good time for job change

some general prediction

high expense on gadgets like mobile for show off
age 23-24 or 9-10 mother had a surgery.
fight with neighbor
you write very fast
father's career growth after marriage
you criticize your siblings and teachers
you have some depression issue
less friends or dosto me man nhi lagta
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

AstroA13 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:35 am Is there any possibilities in the next month or till april?
Thank you
Ascendant sign - Cancer. Maha dasa of Jupiter and antara of Saturn.
There are some hopes/ chances for job during March.
Share feedback..
Good luck.!
You can do remedies for Saturn represents poor people. You can offer charity to organisation where they help poor people.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Thank you everyone for the replies.

There is a lot of variations in all of your's predictions.

I invite more people reading this to predict. I am trying my best to change my job. Let's see when and how it will happen. I will update it here.

Thank you
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

Hello Everyone,

An update:

I had an interview with a company that I really want to work for on 4th of March. The interview did not go well, however the recruiter liked my enthusiasm and desire to work with them; So they encouraged me to grow my domain knowledge and get back to them and "maybe" it can work out.

The recruiter did not give me a date or time to get back to him at, as he thinks that developing domain knowledge for this sector will take around 4-6 months. However, I suggested that I will get back to him in April to see if we can have another interview.

In short, the only shot that could have made the job change happen in March or till april did not work out, instead, there is an uncertain hope for april as many things might change in the company I applied in.

What do you think? What do the charts think?

Please comment . Thank you. I hope the universe blesses you.
CyclicOverture

Post by CyclicOverture »

AstroA13 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 8:36 pm Hello Everyone,

An update:

I had an interview with a company that I really want to work for on 4th of March. The interview did not go well, however the recruiter liked my enthusiasm and desire to work with them; So they encouraged me to grow my domain knowledge and get back to them and "maybe" it can work out.

The recruiter did not give me a date or time to get back to him at, as he thinks that developing domain knowledge for this sector will take around 4-6 months. However, I suggested that I will get back to him in April to see if we can have another interview.

In short, the only shot that could have made the job change happen in March or till april did not work out, instead, there is an uncertain hope for april as many things might change in the company I applied in.

What do you think? What do the charts think?

Please comment . Thank you. I hope the universe blesses you.
Which sector do you work in and what role are you applying for?
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are in the midst of 6th (& 9th) lord Jupiter/Guru Maha-Dasha and Antara of (7th &) 8th lord Saturn/Shani-dev. Incidentally, Jupiter/Guru is posited in the 3rd house of Courage/Pro-active Initiatives etc., in Kanya Rashi - he is not really comfortable being placed there and is detrimental for specific significance. Him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Hasta Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra and hence activating him and Ketu. Overall, I'm inclined to think current time might not be benefic. In fact, it might very be trying/testing.

In transit, Saturn/Shani-dev would be moving to the 8th house of Randra-Sthana or the house of Challenges/Transformations etc., towards end of April 2022. Incidentally, Mars/Kuja, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is will be there in about a month's time and remain there for a little over a month. So, the first half or initial 2 weeks of May, starting from 29th April might be a bit crucial. Your desperation for a job change is understandable - is it the best time and would the change be for good or better is something I'd encourage you to think of. Mind you, in Dasamsa or D-10, Jupiter/Guru rules the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses and Vakra or Retrograde Saturn/Shani-dev is posited there.

Take care...
AstroA13

Post by AstroA13 »

[/quote]
Which sector do you work in and what role are you applying for?
[/quote]

Technology related. Software, IoT, Blockchain etc.