Will this connection result into a marriage

For those who require Tarot readings or information on this subject.

Moderator: 1nluv

Kanchan693b

Will this connection result into a marriage

Post by Kanchan693b »

Hello,
I recently met someone very unexpectedly and we related and vibed and mixed very well. It was very unexpected and very sudden yet everything felt like puzzle piece fitting and forming a complete picture. The problem is that religions are different and family on his side is quite strict if you may say so and narrow minded.
A lot of practical challenges relating to family society money status seem to be there in front of us. He says he wants to marry me but i dont think if and when the time comes he would go against his family and fight for us.
I have been going through a lot of stress because of the same as i am so confused if i should immerse myself into this completely or run away. To be honest, at this point, im already in deep. Hes a very noble man and i just cant hate him or be angry at him. Theres something divine about him to me.
Please help me find answer to this ...

Will our connection result into a happy marriage.. any time frame or how will things play out..will we have both families blessings

I pray for the best answer possible because i will take this answer as the basis on what to do further
Om namah shivay
Love n light
Thanks