Regarding my sister

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moya

Regarding my sister

Post by moya »

Hello,

My sister is currently unemployed . She left her job due to COVID.

Before are her details:

Name: Kanika
DOB: 06/12/1991
Time: 6 pm
Place of birth: Mumbai

Pls let me know for the following:
1.New job
2.Marriage

Note: I have taken permission from her to post the details.
himesh

Re: Regarding my sister

Post by himesh »

chances of getting job after May 2022
for marriage prediction is quite difficult this time but some new love relationship starts .

some general predictions

person is secretive nature
person have mood swings
person have bad handwriting or some cuts or break in hands and arms
person is like job more than business
person have affairs in job or workplace (with boss )
person talk herself so much
person have so many tear currency or tear family documents
december 2014 to december 2015 have bad year for mother health and career wise
Pem

Post by Pem »

Is dob 6 December or 12 June ?
Is 6pm birth very accurate ?
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
moya

Post by moya »

The date of birth is 6th December 1991 and yes the time is accurate 6 pm evening.
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions and their condition. Below are a few notes, relevant for the query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Rohini Nakshatra, ruled by Moon/Chandra... who is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the 7th house of Vrishika Rashi.
2. Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra and Naisargika or Natural Kalathra-Karaka is placed in his Swasthana and Moola-Trikona in Tula Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Chitta Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja. Incidentally, Venus/Shukra is not really comfortable being placed in the 6th house of Service and is detrimental to related significance.
3. 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana is loaded with 7th lord or Kalathra-Karaka Mars/Kuja who is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in Vrichika Rashi, along with Sun/Ravi, Moon/Chandra and Retrograde/Vakra Mercury/Budha. For the records, both Mars/Kuja and Mercury/Budha are not really comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana or Relationships and are detrimental to related significance.
4. Retrograde/Vakra Mercury/Budha to too close to Moon/Chandra for comfort... they engage in Graha Yudha or Planetary war. It is perhaps a reflection of Mind/Thoughts not being in-sync with inherent intelligence. And, them being caught between Rahu on the one side and combination of Sun/Ravi and Mars/Kuja on the other are not preferred either.

In summary, I'm left wondering if the native is in love and is headed for an unconventional relationship. Given the loaded 7th house, sustaining relationships or happiness from them will be limited. In the worst case, the situation could tend towards denial.

In my humble opinion, it would perhaps make sense for the native to consider calming herself down considerably by practicing Yogasana/Pranayama/Meditation (by chanting Om Namah Shivaya), chanting/reading/hearing Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama and Rukmini Vallabha Mantra (at least 108 times daily), with a strong sankalpa for early fulfillment of desire and a happy married life.

Take care...
moya

Post by moya »

Thank you very much for your guidance.
Blessed

Post by Blessed »

Loss of Job over relationship issues with boss.
Trouble in gall bladder/ Stomach
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Blessed wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:49 am Trouble in gall bladder/ Stomach
Health issues during Roga-Karaka's Maha-Dasha (Venus/Shukra rules 1st and 6th houses) makes sense. And, perhaps susceptible or vulnerable to Gall Bladder or Gall Stone issues too... but I'm inclined to think it might not have shown up as yet. Would make sense to take care though.

Take care...
moya

Post by moya »

Hello,

Thank you for your guidance regarding health.

Also, need your insight on job opportunity. It is been more than 2 months but didn't get even a single opportunity. Any remedy then pls suggest.

Regards,
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello moya
What are her skills and qualifications ?
When did she first start earning, from which year to which year, how many changes,
and what was the reason for losing the last job ?
Is she wearing any gemstones ?
What are her religious beliefs and is she doing any meditation presently ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**