Regarding my sister

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

moya

Re: Regarding my sister

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:27 am Hello moya
What are her skills and qualifications ?
When did she first start earning, from which year to which year, how many changes,
and what was the reason for losing the last job ?
Is she wearing any gemstones ?
What are her religious beliefs and is she doing any meditation presently ?
Regards
Hello, the sister is Chartered Accountant (CA) by qualification. She cleared CA in July 2018. She joined this job in June 2018 and left in January 2022. This was her first job. The reason for her job loss was that she got COVID and the health did not permit to travel. The company did not offer Work from Home. Anyways, she didn't like the profile. Now that she is ready for a job with profile of her choice there are detterent like relevant work experience..

She is not wearing any gemstones. She is religious and take part in all rituals and pooja at home..
She occassionally does meditation.

Regards and Thanks
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello moya
The present Mahadasa ruled by Venus is not favourable. Venus lord of lagna
placed in the 6H dusthana is not supportive; together with other friends of
the chart. Presently running venus/saturn; the following change is in Mid June 2022
which should make a change if the karaka Mercury which is retrograde in chart is
helpful.
Failing the above period (mid June 2022), the rest of Venus MD is unfortunately not helpful
to chart holder until the Venus MD finishes in May 2026.
Venus in 6th House is an undesirable position.
Serious action with vedic remedial measures is recommended to alleviate this negativity to the
planets Venus and Mercury; and Saturn.
The placement of Venus also harmfully affects the prospects of marriage. Saturn s aspect on Venus is also
causing delays in marriage, in addition.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

NOTE:- As no background information has been provided with specific dates of life events so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness. Neither it has been confirmed whether it is a case of twin birth.

Venus as the Lord of the horoscope and the sixth lord in it’s MOOLATRIKONA rasi ------ indicates both growth and prosperity

It is aspected by YOGAKARAKA Saturn the ninth lord of fortune and tenth lord of karma in it’s OWN rasi ----- confirming prosperity, employment, luck to the native but with hard work and delays

Venus is the navamsha chart (sooksma kundli) is in the fifth house of dignity aspecting (it’s OWN house) of gains with is involved in an exchange with the fifth lord which aspects the tenth house of professions(it’s OWN house) and also the house of gains ---- It forms a raja yoga and ensures employment and income

Based on the combinations of the horoscope in the Mahadasha of Venus(till June 2026) the following is indicated:-
1. Step by step progress through self efforts and hard work with patience and perseverance(there will be delay but not denial)
2. A change in professional status may happen between January 2023 to June 2023.
3. The field of employment might be related to the automobile sector.

Please remember to provide your feedback as and when the event happens.
moya

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 7:27 am Hello moya
The present Mahadasa ruled by Venus is not favourable. Venus lord of lagna
placed in the 6H dusthana is not supportive; together with other friends of
the chart. Presently running venus/saturn; the following change is in Mid June 2022
which should make a change if the karaka Mercury which is retrograde in chart is
helpful.
Failing the above period (mid June 2022), the rest of Venus MD is unfortunately not helpful
to chart holder until the Venus MD finishes in May 2026.
Venus in 6th House is an undesirable position.
Serious action with vedic remedial measures is recommended to alleviate this negativity to the
planets Venus and Mercury; and Saturn.
The placement of Venus also harmfully affects the prospects of marriage. Saturn s aspect on Venus is also
causing delays in marriage, in addition.
Regards
Thanks for your guidance Pem. Let me know if the remedial measures include the chating of Mantras or anything else?
moya

Post by moya »

astroresearch wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 2:18 pm NOTE:- As no background information has been provided with specific dates of life events so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness. Neither it has been confirmed whether it is a case of twin birth.

Venus as the Lord of the horoscope and the sixth lord in it’s MOOLATRIKONA rasi ------ indicates both growth and prosperity

It is aspected by YOGAKARAKA Saturn the ninth lord of fortune and tenth lord of karma in it’s OWN rasi ----- confirming prosperity, employment, luck to the native but with hard work and delays

Venus is the navamsha chart (sooksma kundli) is in the fifth house of dignity aspecting (it’s OWN house) of gains with is involved in an exchange with the fifth lord which aspects the tenth house of professions(it’s OWN house) and also the house of gains ---- It forms a raja yoga and ensures employment and income

Based on the combinations of the horoscope in the Mahadasha of Venus(till June 2026) the following is indicated:-
1. Step by step progress through self efforts and hard work with patience and perseverance(there will be delay but not denial)
2. A change in professional status may happen between January 2023 to June 2023.
3. The field of employment might be related to the automobile sector.

Please remember to provide your feedback as and when the event happens.
Thanks for your guidance. Will keep you posted on the developments..

Regards
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Moya
I request you to familiarise with the link below my signature for mantras to be done
by holder of chart to the following planets, if you decide :

Mercury - Lord vishnu; Venus - Maha Lakshmi
Sun & Moon : Lord Siva and Parvati Devi
for Saturn : Lord Sanaicharaya + Sri Hanuman.
9 times for each planet, daily, with diya, morning or evening.
OR
The other alternative is to do Homam Poojas which are costly but has quicker results.
You can decide which of the two you prefer.
Pls let me know your choice and I shall give more details that are required by
temple priest.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

Based on the combinations of the horoscope the probable periods of marriage are:-
1. Between November 2023 and January 2024
2. Between December 2024 and March 2025

Please remember to provide your feedback if and when the event happens.
moya

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 7:00 am Hello Moya
I request you to familiarise with the link below my signature for mantras to be done
by holder of chart to the following planets, if you decide :

Mercury - Lord vishnu; Venus - Maha Lakshmi
Sun & Moon : Lord Siva and Parvati Devi
for Saturn : Lord Sanaicharaya + Sri Hanuman.
9 times for each planet, daily, with diya, morning or evening.
OR
The other alternative is to do Homam Poojas which are costly but has quicker results.
You can decide which of the two you prefer.
Pls let me know your choice and I shall give more details that are required by
temple priest.
Regards
Hi Pem,

Can you provide the name of Homam Poojas that you spoke?

Hopefully, she will get a job soon.. but due to planets it is best to do Pooja..

Regards,
Pem

Post by Pem »

Require your update since 16 March 2022.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
moya

Post by moya »

Pem wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 7:00 pm Require your update since 16 March 2022.
She chanted the following mantras :
1. Rukmini Vivah Mantra
2. Hanuman Chalisa
3.Sankatmochan Hanumanashtak
4.Shri Ram Stuti
5. Om Namah Shivaay Jaap 108 times

We went to Navgrah Mandir in Ujjain in April and chanted the mantras for planets.

Apart from this, she is very religious and do Pooja of deities/ God that we follow

Regards,