Mercury Saturn and Rahu conjunction

For Beginners to Advanced Students or other Members.

Moderators: Pem, Hamid

Myastro23

Mercury Saturn and Rahu conjunction

Post by Myastro23 »

Hi astrologers,

The conjunction of Mercury Saturn and Rahu in the sign of libra in 7th house.
What are the effects of the tight conjunction. Does this conjunction give metal issues and what are the remedies that can be performed.

Regards
Pem

Re: Mercury Saturn and Rahu conjunction

Post by Pem »

You will need to give birth details for a closer examination as
the rising degree of ascendant is important to astrologers.
You will also need their permission if it is for a third party.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Myastro23

Post by Myastro23 »

Sure,

DOB 23-11-2013
Time 15:48
Place Meerut
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Myastro
Usually, forum rules do not permit readings for minors, under age of 16.

However, as it is your son s health condition, I am sure your query will
receive the necessary response and guidance re remedies which will
alleviate any negativity present in the combination of planets in the 7H
which you have concern.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Myastro23

Post by Myastro23 »

Thanks,

The thing is that I was told that this perticular conjunction in his chart is very negative and giving him separation from mother and this mercury mahadasha has perticular effect on his mental health which needs remedies.

I tried searching online but this combination has very little information, therefore tried to get help if I can do remedies on his behalf for his welfare

Regards
cchanana

Post by cchanana »

Hi,

Sorry to hear about the separation from mother and its impact on the child.
There are several +ve points in the chart
1. Lagan Lord in 5th house
2. Venus (Lord of 2nd and 7th ) in 9th.
3. Moon in its own Sign in 4th house ( although aspected by Saturn )
4. The Rahu ( 12' Libra ) Saturn ( 22' Libra ) Mercury ( 18' Libra ) Conjunction is a concern but it is well protected by Jupiter's aspect ( 9th Lord )
5. There is an exchange between Sun and Mars

The one area of concern I believe is that Quadrant has only one Natural Benefic ( Moon ). That also as per K N Rao Sir, incase moon is wanning and day time birth is there, Moon acts like a Godess to protect the native. Worship of Lord Krishan strengthens moon.
Myastro23

Post by Myastro23 »

Does this combination gives mental issues or neurological issues and is there a remedie that can be performed by mother to fix it
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast the birth-chart and observe planetary positions. Below are a few notes relevant for your query and this thread:
1. Udaya Lagna is placed in Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu... who is right there, alongside. Udaya Lagna being caught in the Ketu-Rahu axis or being aspected the Rahu, Saturn/Shani-dev or Roga-Karaka Mercury/Budha is not a good sign.
2. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is well placed in the 5th house of Simha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Uttara-Phalguni Nakshatra, But then, he is participating in a Parivarthana Yoga with Sun/Ravi, the 5th lord and Naisargika Aarogya Karaka being placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. For the records, Mars/Kuja is close to Mrityu Bagha and within the fatal Trimsamsa degrees. Sun/Ravi is caught between low profile miscreants Mandi and Gulika.
3. Moon/Chandra is well placed in his Swasthana in the 4th house of Karakataka Rashi. But lack Paksha Bala.
4. Current Maha-Dasha Lord Mercury/Budha is a nasty Roga-Karaka. He is not really comfortable being placed in the 7th house and is detrimental to related significance. Further, he is caught between Rahu and Saturn/Shani-dev. He is also close to Mrityu Bagha.
5. Jupiter/Guru is Retrograde/Vakra and placed in the 3rd house of Mithuna Rashi. He is not really comfortable being placed in there and is detrimental to related significance.

In summary, I'm inclined to think there might be some speech/communication related issue and lack of parental care/support. Given the situation it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking help/guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies, while continuing to seek qualified/professional medical help.

In the interim, offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa, along with playing Shriman Vishnu Sahasranama for the child could be beneficial.

Take care...
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

Please let me/us know if a medical evaluation has been done. If yes, what have been the critical observations and what (if any) has been the diagnosis.

Ideally, it would make sense to focus on identifying the root-cause of the problem - sooner, rather than later. Given the current situation, I think it might not be a bad idea to consider seeking a Psychiatric/Psychological evaluation done (if not done previously) for the child done. Please bear in mind I'm not suggesting anything here... but merely hoping that we might get a hint of the underlying issue.

Sincerely...
Myastro23

Post by Myastro23 »

Hi Buddy,

Yes was diagnosed with autism at the age of 2.5 years and till 4.5 years his medication and therapies were done till he was with his mother later no information.

Yes he has speech issues and used to only say what was taught to him. Mostly one word communication.

Does the chart show his reunion with mother or will he stay with his father without mother's love.

Regards