Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

HamsaMuhammad

Re: Chart Analysis Please

Post by HamsaMuhammad »

Pem wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:27 pm Hello Hamsa
Thank you for answers.
Two questions missed :
Are you elder to him by how many years ?
What about his mother and her relatives, for help and guidance ?
Are you and him born of same parents ?
How close is elder sister to him ?
Regards
Q)Are you elder to him by how many years ?Are you and him born of same parents ?How close is elder sister to him ?

A) I am his elder sister , older than him by 9 years . same parents . i was close to him for few years but not anymore . he hates me this moment

Q) What about his mother and her relatives, for help and guidance ?

A) he loves mother but not her relatives , they are very selfish , he wasnt close to anyone on mothers side , hated them all . They are selfish people

who would never do anything or help anyone who is struggling . Relatives who he was close with was people on Fathers side , They are capable of helping someone who is struggling as they are little well off , and he received some indirect help from them , when i saw that coming i thought it would be a change in his life , but no it stopped there and they are not really for recounciliation . they helped once and forgot

from what I understand about him as a person who saw him growing , who knows his personality . Guidance or Psychological Counselling or Therapies wont help him much , he has been this way all his life ,(even on the strongest possible psychiatric medicines , he was still depressed , so i should say
being depressive or depressive trait is part of his soul ) My guess is what he needs now is a help or a helping hand or luck some sort of for a change in his life , i am not capable of brining changes in others life . i have asked people, i know my friends and colleagues begged people for any sort of help or job for him that would bring a change in his life .

he hates me as of now because he says i am not trying enough for him , recently what he wants in life is escape to another country he keeps talking about Africa he says his destiny is Africa .he says he would have a new begginning somewhere abroard and strange , during his teen years he wanted to go Europe or the Americas , somewhere he could "Enjoy" life . and then he realised he has "nothing" to get accepted to these countries . I have a friend who runs business in an African country named Senegal . he wants me to speak to my friend to help him for a job or something in Senegal .
my friend knows my brother as well , so i cannot ask for my brother who is not mentally fit for a job . so thats the cause of his hate towards me
he says i am not trying hard for him .

So for a positive change in his life , he needs luck in life , our family ( My father , My mother me and My brother ) all are devoid of luck , the worst is my brother ,

I know him inside out , so i too wish him a peaceful exit , rather than sitting at home doing nothing living all his life .

My brother and Me are 80 percent similar , the same insecurities personality wise same traits of depression what differentiates me from my brother is i am a firm believer in God , my belief / faith helps me get over crisises in life . Where as he is not , he is a non believer .
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Hamsa
Thank you for the rest of answers and I could see your plight and
how you are playing the roles of eldest sister and acting mother.

Astrologically, I see what has been going on since May 2016, worst part of
his life with psychological disturbances. This torment by this malefic planet
will come to an end after end April 2026. Well done for having faced this trying
situation and, if you be patient and give him understanding with love/care, from all
members of the family you can conquer this challenge. There is no need to talk
about his exit as I do not see such negativity.
Family are the psychologists/psychiatrists for these matters, like in many families,
without horrible medication.
He is a soft person inside full of love which others cannot see and the other side of
him is his big ego, wanting attention, recognition, to be the best etc. He has got to
be taught as to what it is to be humble. The other side of love is hate and so this is
telling on you for some reason of not helping him to go to Senegal.
Definitely, he is not in a fit state to go on such missions at this stage unless he proves
himself worthy of it by being a better behaved boy, not drinking, taking up studies and
having basic qualifications, not having psychological/psychiatric complaints in a medical
report required by a prospective employer. No business person will welcome employees
without quality Reference Letters, Medical Reports from Doctor, Qualifications. Make him
aware of this and he has the will power to reform himself and succeed. This is not the time
but by 2026, if you give him time when he will be more mature by 35 and responsible, you
could then groom him for this job which you have the ability to help him out. He will then
be your best friend and listen to you.
After a period of 5 years of good conduct the above negativities can be waived by referees.
This is the only ray of hope and light I see for your brother by your tactful and skilful handling.
Do not promise much straightaway. It should be conditional.
His lucky colour is Yellow.
If he makes a change and starts prayer on Fridays, at least once a week, not too much, will
bring a change for the good.
I wish you and your family happiness.
Await your feedback in due time.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Diksha

Post by Diksha »

My birth details are: 21/12/1993, 19:25, patna, bihar, female
How will my marriage be? Will i have love marriage or arranged?