Conflicts with father and mother.

This area is for WESTERN ASTROLOGY INTERPRETATIONS AND REPLIES ONLY. Please provide your Birth Date, Place and Time of Birth and ensure that your data is correct before posting.
* Please note that your post cannot be edited or deleted after your query has been responded to, except by request to Admin or Moderators.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Conflicts with father and mother.

Post by admin »

Re your question about when they will change:   it isn't about them, it's about when you will change.
Nothing will change in your life or in your relationship with them unless and until you do this.

You ask "why there are conflicts ?". 
I've tried to explain this in my (many) previous posts and that's as far as I can go with that.

Re:  "...if it will ease someday"...again, only when you change yourself and your attitude.  If you're receiving only negative criticism from them, it's because you are reacting to them in the same same same ways.  As long as you do that, they'll respond in the same ways.
And to repeat:  You can't change other people, you can only change yourself.

I suggest that instead of asking the same questions (and therefore getting the same answers) you re-read all that everyone here has suggested to you, and do so carefully and thoroughly. 

Blaming others for your life situation will get you absolutely nowhere.

Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

I cannot change others,but others cannot change me either i suppose.Nevermind,i stop here. :roll: :?
Sijju

Post by Sijju »

How you can discuss that my mother bullying me about overweight and she is keep pushing me and pressure me all time?