Solar return for 2022

Describes the energies and areas according to the moment the Sun returns to its exact natal position as it recurs in the current year, and in the current location.
Mohamed Rjab

Solar return for 2022

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Hi dear astrologers
I have a question about the next year solar return.
If it suggest a relationships or business with other
I'm really excited to know what going on .
Also the financial situation.
Attachments
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solar-astroseek2_20-2-1991_05-20_a_2022.png
horoscope-synastry-chart19-700__solar-astroseek2_20-2-1991_05-20_a_2022.png (264.87 KiB) Viewed 682 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: Solar return for 2022

Post by admin »

Hi Mohamed,

In your Natal Chart, the emphasis is on the eastern hemisphere, suggesting you are a 'self-starter', or in other words - you tend to initiate matters rather than waiting for others to get you going...Mars and Jupiter in the eastern half, notwithstanding.  
Looking at the SR separately, the emphasis there is on the western half of the chart.  i.e. "others" are more relevant to your life and actions during this period.

This combination for this Solar Year is interesting because your question is indeed about "others", i.e. "relationships or business with other...".  I note that, natally the Moon rules your 7th and is in the Sign of Taurus ruled by Venus (the "natural" 2nd and 7th rulers), and in the SR the Moon is in the other Venus-ruled Sign - Libra, and IN the 2nd House (and the only western-situated body therein), and rules the SR Midheaven which is in Taurus !  (This Moon in Libra - ruling the intercepted 11th - also suggests that you may at times be influenced by others or by what you see as a 'way in' to some 'group' into which you wish to be accepted).

Add that in the SR, the Pisces Sun conjoins the 7th (and rules the SR 12th), this suggests that certainly you'll be seeking "another" with whom to partner.  With that SR Sun square the MC/IC and Nodes, I'd suggest that you may well find 'another' or others arrive on the partnership/relationship scene.  However, I strongly suggest that you keep your feet firmly on the ground as you may not always be seeing others as they really are as you can be blinded by possibilities of what might be.

This too as Neptune rules both the 7th and 8th (joint partnerships/financial investments with another or others) and is in the 7th conjunct that 8th House cusp.  Add Jupiter in Pisces in the 7th, sextile Uranus in the 9th and you're ready for change and for action.  
So yes, there will certainly be at least one - if not plenty of - opportunities, but just make sure you have all the facts necessary before you "take the plunge". 

I realise this doesn't sound too promising, however there are other influences that help you to navigate all of this, for e.g. Virgo Rising in the SR suggests practical analysis of the details and data, and the Moon in the 2nd sextile the Ruler of the SR, Mercury in the 6th (Virgo's 'natural' House);  also Saturn in the 6th; and SR Pluto (at end of 5th conj. SR Mercury, and very importantly, trine/sextile MC/IC and the Nodes).  

Looking at your Natal Chart, and the transits there during the year, Pluto has been sitting on your Asc. for some time, and this surely has been life-changing for you in a powerful and meaningful way...not least of all with Pluto in your 10th House and ruling that area too.  Currently it is (and will be for most of the year) conjunct your Natal NNode, and this adds to the strength of some massive shift in your life and view of life.  In a way you might say that it has forced you to 'grow up' very fast, and to find your Path in Life at such an early age.  Couple this with your "Saturn Return" last  year, and it's no wonder you're "On a Quest", seeking answers and meaning.   

There's more to come and I don't doubt you'll navigate your way through all of this, very well.  
Just keep your eye on the goal, and on your capacity for self-determination whilst, at the same time, considering the needs of others without losing your Self in the process, and this year will take you to new heights.

Hope this helps.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
Mohamed Rjab

Re: Solar return for 2022

Post by Mohamed Rjab »

Thank you admin