Horary question/ how my current relationship will end?

Natal, Horary,, Matching, Muhurtha

Moderators: Pem, sharma

raneyalp

Horary question/ how my current relationship will end?

Post by raneyalp »

hello everyone
please enlighten me on how my current relationship will end? (like will it end up to marriage or no)

the person i am with he can't gave me any answer about our relationship. so please i need an answer.
Attachments
IMG_9280.jpg
IMG_9280.jpg (168.2 KiB) Viewed 493 times
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Re: Horary question/ how my current relationship will end?

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Hello Dear,

This is western astrology oriented chart without much information about the house/cusp degree. In this scenario, I'm considering equal house system and trying to interpret only the planets and the aspects without giving much importance to house details.

So in this horary chart 1st house that is AC(Ascendant) is falling in pisces sign. So In Horary 1st house represent onself(the person asking the question).

7th House will represent the opponent(in this case your partner).
7th house is also the house of marriage
5th house represents love/romance.

7th Lord is Mercury. It represent your partner/marriage in this horary chart. Mercury also represent communication. Mercury and Pluto are in rapt conjunction. You have a feeling that your partner is hiding something important from you, kind of hidden secret that you must really be aware of and you are trying hard to find out. Mercury is afflicted and hence communication issues(wherein he is not able to answer your questions about your relationship or marriage).

5th lord is Sun. Sun is in conjunction with Saturn. So here it looks like there is self denial or the time is not appproriate at this moment to go head with this relationship into bond of marriage. Also I think some kind of fear is also there within the relationship.

Sun is squaring Uranus. Uranus is the planet of seperation. Looks like you are insisting doing things on your own way in terms of relationship, wherein your partner is not co-operating. Kind of rebellious atittude ...

Venus that planet of romance.. it is in conjunction with mars... Venus/mars conjunction shows too much tendencies of sensual/sexual eargness . Again if this same thing is not there in both of you then there is compatibility issue utimately leading towards seperation.

Jupiter which is the lord 1st(it represent yourself too in this horary chart). Venus is sextile to Jupiter. This means you have expansive feeling towards your relationship. Expansion here means that you want to take this relationship ahead and convert it into bond of marriage, wherein you want to live good life with ample of wealth

Mars is also sextile to Jupiter. This indicates that somewhere religion or religious belief is hampering you or creating an obstacle in moving ahead with this relationship. Mars getting associated with Jupiter also indicates that the sexual activity between the partners have no bonding or emotional obligation attach to it..

Moon your mind is squaring chiron. So as Venus/Mars... Chiron gives pain... So Venus/Chiron association indication the pain in the relationship which is affecting you mentally...

In all based on the aspects and the planetary combination this relationship does not hold tight water and bound to go for separation.

Pls note this analysis is purely based on planet's natural significations and aspects and no special form or technique of astrology is involved be it Vedic/KP or even western... Only Western aspects are taken into consideration

Hope this analysis helps you...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi