Friend - career and family life completely destroyed; can't get married

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Saumyaa

Friend - career and family life completely destroyed; can't get married

Post by Saumyaa »

Dear All
Namaste.

I received such a warm response from everyone here that I would like to seek help with a few charts I have.

Not sure why, but most of my friends have always had completely messed up personal lives. If it is appropriate, I would like to ask about their charts in separate 'topics'.

Friend 1 --
Details:
Female, unmarried
Date- 22 june 1990
Time - 7:24 PM
Place - Delhi

This friend of mine - she is hard working and good at her work. However, she has had countless roadblocks in her career. First was in getting admissions in Masters programs, and then she got into a highly reputed college for MA after 2 years of struggle, and then again suffered multiple gaps in between jobs.

Except her first job, all of her jobs had very toxic environment. She is more than qualified in her field but cannot find a good job, which will give her happiness. Her current job is the same too. She will probably be quitting this job next month, since she is extremely unhappy there, and will need to look for another job.

On the family front too, she has no love and support. There are many reasons for the bad familial relationships, but has been a lifelong struggle for her.

She is very lonely on a day-to-day basis and has mild depression.

She and her parents have been looking for marriage for many years but she can't find a suitable partner. She has done some pujas and vrat etc. Eg. Monday fasting and reading Hanuman Chalisa daily, as remedy for marriage.

She is suffering in every aspect of her life. Any guidance on how her overall life may improve will be much appreciated.
- Is there a chance for her to go abroad for her higher studies/work? It won't be impossible for her to go abroad in her field. Her career is 'service' oriented. Working with disabled people, specially children.
- What kind of organizations can she apply for jobs? When can she find a good, stable job? Or, should she give up on career front?
- When she may get married? love or arranged marriage?
- Any ideas on why her family life is so painful and what can be done?

Is she suffering because of pending past life karmas that she must go through, or something can be done?

Any guidance will really help her. Thank you.

With warm regards
Saumya
Pem

Re: Friend - career and family life completely destroyed; can't get married

Post by Pem »

Hello saumyaa
Forum rules do not permit third party queries of friends,
outside of family, unless you have their permission to do so.
Trust you understand.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Saumyaa

Post by Saumyaa »

Dear Pem ji
Thank you for informing me. I will tell her about it and ask for her permission and inform accordingly in the post.
Thanks again.
Regards
Saumya
Saumyaa

Post by Saumyaa »

Dear all

My friend gave her permission to share her chart details here. I will of course share the comments received with her.
Hope it is okay now.

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards
Saumya
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Getting Married looks very difficult for this native. Even if she gets married.... it will end in separation...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In my humble opinion, marriage is not denied entirely - sustaining the relationship though will be a challenge. In fact, I'm inclined to think there might be more than one relationship. It might help (with finance/job/career) for the native to consider offering special prayers to Shriman Lakshmi Narayana, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong sankalpa. And, no substitute to hard-work, commitment, focus and dedication...

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Saumyaa
Starting with the Lagna in Mula which is not welcome and on top
Lord of career poorly placed, 7H, its Lord and karaka Venus for
marriage afflicted; 5H of love, the Lord Mars negated and unfavourably placed
and causing mangaldosa. Lacks happiness in home/family.
Its too many flaws and sad to point out.

The Rahu/Ketu 2/8 axis is inauspicious, which scriptures say its a curse.
All the above point to much negativity which has only got to be
alleviated one by one with vedic remedial measures done by the
person herself. So embarking on a spiritual road of recovery gives hope.

Forget about going abroad,by herself, as one cannot run away from the above painful load.
Possibility of going abroad after marriage.

I do hope you advise your friend discreetly and see if she believes in the divine for help.
Marriage is late and indicates a foreign connection, preferably after remedial action.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

NOTE:- As no specific dates of life events so the horoscope has not been verified for it’s correctness.
On the basis of planetary combinations in this horoscope the following is indicated:-
1. There is promise of employment at distant places after May 2023
2. There is promise of sudden professional rise and active participation in social work(work with children with special needs was mentioned by the querist) after September 2025 with fortune favoring the individual
3. Possibility of relief after shifting to a different place i.e. shifting residence or shifting residence due to employment at distant place.
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

The problem is with the mental condition of the native. Herself disinterested in having a committed relationship.
Marriage may not be denied.
An unhappy marriage may take place in 2022.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Prana

Post by Prana »

Saumyaa wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:14 am Dear All
Namaste.

I received such a warm response from everyone here that I would like to seek help with a few charts I have.

Not sure why, but most of my friends have always had completely messed up personal lives. If it is appropriate, I would like to ask about their charts in separate 'topics'.

Friend 1 --
Details:
Female, unmarried
Date- 22 june 1990
Time - 7:24 PM
Place - Delhi

This friend of mine - she is hard working and good at her work. However, she has had countless roadblocks in her career. First was in getting admissions in Masters programs, and then she got into a highly reputed college for MA after 2 years of struggle, and then again suffered multiple gaps in between jobs.

Except her first job, all of her jobs had very toxic environment. She is more than qualified in her field but cannot find a good job, which will give her happiness. Her current job is the same too. She will probably be quitting this job next month, since she is extremely unhappy there, and will need to look for another job.

On the family front too, she has no love and support. There are many reasons for the bad familial relationships, but has been a lifelong struggle for her.

She is very lonely on a day-to-day basis and has mild depression.

She and her parents have been looking for marriage for many years but she can't find a suitable partner. She has done some pujas and vrat etc. Eg. Monday fasting and reading Hanuman Chalisa daily, as remedy for marriage.

She is suffering in every aspect of her life. Any guidance on how her overall life may improve will be much appreciated.
- Is there a chance for her to go abroad for her higher studies/work? It won't be impossible for her to go abroad in her field. Her career is 'service' oriented. Working with disabled people, specially children.
- What kind of organizations can she apply for jobs? When can she find a good, stable job? Or, should she give up on career front?
- When she may get married? love or arranged marriage?
- Any ideas on why her family life is so painful and what can be done?

Is she suffering because of pending past life karmas that she must go through, or something can be done?

Any guidance will really help her. Thank you.

With warm regards
Saumya
Combo of retro Saturn and Rahu - the reason for her troubles in family life and in getting married. Wait for another 10 years for marriage. Many karmic cycles have to pass for her to get any respite.