My brother's marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Saumyaa

Re: My brother's marriage

Post by Saumyaa »

Namaste Buddy

Thank you for the guidance. Our parents would probably want a girl within our caste, community etc. However, I think we can surely try to be more open about it.

Re "unconventional alliance" - do you mean a love marriage, inter-caste marriage, etc.? He had a girlfriend once, but didn't work out. His current lifestyle and work doesn't allow him to meet new people, especially girls. Practically speaking, love marriage seems far fetched to us.

Thank you once again.
Saumya

Buddy wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:50 am Hi,

I've had a chance to cast both the birth-charts and make an attempt in understanding planetary influences. I'm inclined to think there are inherent challenges contributing to the delay. In my humble opinion though, marriage is delayed and not entirely denied. It would help for you/family to reflect a little bit and consider changing any rigid mindset. It would also make sense for you to be open minded and consider all reasonable and viable options - including an unconventional alliance.

Take care...
Saumyaa

Post by Saumyaa »

Dear Pem ji
Namaste.

Thank you.
Can you please recommend what mantras or homam and pujas to be done for strengthening Mars.

I have heard that Cancer ascendants should not get married before age 32. Sam question as I asked earlier - what does an unconventional marriage mean? - love/inter-caste etc? marriage with a foreigner?

Yes, like I said before, he is very busy with his work, so he is not very lonely. Only momentarily, when work is not as pressing, he may feel a lack of friends to "hang out with"

The family is definitely more interested in marriage than him.

Regarding my marriage, I am spiritually oriented too and would only marry a similar person. I was briefly engaged once (arranged marriage) and broke up the engagement when I realized that the man drank too much alcohol, and our life choices will never match.
I am okay with the idea of living alone, unless it is either a karmic lesson for me or a mutual spiritual alliance.

Do you think that marriage is karmic for me? For example, some people have bad marriages but they must go through the experience.

Thanks for everything.

Regards
Saumya

Pem wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 6:48 am Hello Saumya
Mars is weak in Rasi and Navamsa and strengthening this planetary
energy by mantras daily by him, homam poojas by the family will
create the needed attractions, to and from others, to speed up matters.
There is no indication of an early marriage.
Also a possibility of a non-conventional marriage.
Venus in the nakshatra of Mula can make it difficult to find like minded partners.
Moon also in Ketu s nakshatra gives an accent of spirituality.
But I do not think he is subject to loneliness and is not apparent in the chart, but its
his mature disposition and spiritual features that are dominant and he aspires to meeting
a similar type partner.

Who do you think is more interested in his marriage - is it himself or the family members ?

Keep trying out many proposals as possible and this forum can help in compatibility checks
if needed.
I wonder why you are not getting married first according to tradition ? You take the lead and
set the example to him to witness the joy of marital happiness.
Regards
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,
Saumyaa wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 12:23 am Thank you for the guidance. Our parents would probably want a girl within our caste, community etc. However, I think we can surely try to be more open about it.

Re "unconventional alliance" - do you mean a love marriage, inter-caste marriage, etc.? He had a girlfriend once, but didn't work out. His current lifestyle and work doesn't allow him to meet new people, especially girls. Practically speaking, love marriage seems far fetched to us.
To start with, I'd encourage you and your family (parents) to focus on getting your situation addressed (I'm inclined to think this will also help pave the way for your brother's marriage) - unless you've decided against it for whatever reasons. And, the suggestion is for you guys to be flexible in your mindset, reasonable in your expectations and be open to any viable options - including unconventional alliance (social standing, status, different language/culture/caste/community, slight age difference etc.).

On the sidelines, it would help for you to consider chanting Rukmini Vallabha Mantra, 108 times regularly (on daily basis) for fulfillment of desire.

Take care...
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Saumyaa
You are being a good sister and acting mother.
Please refer my link below my signature for the Mars Mantra, Venus & Ketu
which can be done at home with diya 27 repetitions daily(only for Mars) until target
is reached and continue with 9 times for each, daily. This should energise the chart
in the Ascendant which also influences the 7H of marriage and other weaknesses.
Also, 9 times each to Lord Ganesha and Maa Lakshmi which are the other
planets requiring propitiation, for Venus & Ketu.
One precaution: As this position of Mars makes him Manglik, it is advisable
to find a suitable partner with such affliction.
Also the Homam Pooja to Lord Subramaniam at temple is recommended.
His Rasi nakshatra is Magha as it is required by the priest for pooja time.
Await your feedback in due time after faithful action by brother himself.
Blessings !
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Pem

Post by Pem »

PS: As you have mentioned re your chart for a query, I request you
post a fresh thread on this Forum, for good order.
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

I adjusted the time by 14 minutes earlier to justify delay.
If this time 21:51 works out to be correct then there is a good chances that he will get married in Dec 2022.

Please comment on the activities that took place between Dec 2020 to Sept 2021 regarding his marriage.
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
Hamid

Post by Hamid »

in your case some developments after April 2022
Hamid
Interest in Timing Events
astroresearch

Post by astroresearch »

NOTE:- As no specific dates of life events so the horoscopes have not been verified for their correctness.
On the basis of planetary combinations in both horoscopes the following is indicated:-
Male:-
Mahadasha of Moon starting from July 2023 promises marriage in most of it’s Antardashas
Female:-
5 planets associated with Twelfth house(House of moksha/sanyas/separation)
On the other hand possibility of involvement in charities/ashrams/pilgrimages, association with spiritual person, foreign association(working with MNC etc)
Sanyas Yoga in Navamsha(sookshma kundali)
Seventh lord of marriage in Rasi and Navamsha chart associated with Saturn and Twelfth house
From UpaPada lagna Darakara Moon(significator for marriage) and seventh lord Jupiter are both afflicted by 3 malefics and Gnatikaraka the signification of relations/delays/disputes(Mercury is the Ganatikaraka in this horoscope).
Mercury Mahadasha till June 2028
Significations of Mercury for this Horoscope:-
It is the Twelfth Lord of sanyas/separation/moksha & the lord of spiritual merit of present birth
Seventh lord of marriage from Moon(afflicted by 3 malefics),
Eighth lord of Navamsha(aspecting own house i.e eighth house of moksha/sanyas), lord of spiritual practices of past life
Seventh lord of trimsamsha aspected by Saturn(karaka for delay/denial/restriction) which also afflicts the Lagna, seventh house of Trimsamsha
Thereby indicating an unhelpful dasha for marriage related matters but good for spiritual pursuits