My brother's marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Saumyaa

My brother's marriage

Post by Saumyaa »

Dear all
Namaste.

I am new to this forum. I apologize if this isn't the most appropriate way to ask questions. I'm deeply interested in learning astrology, though i don't really know anything.

Thank you for providing this forum for all of us who are new and need much guidance and help.

I am writing to ask about my brother, who is 29 years old.
Date- 17 nov 1992
Time of birth- 10:05 pm
Place - Delhi.

Any guidance as to when he will get married and how he might meet his future wife will be much appreciated.

Edit- our parents have been looking for sometime and now are getting a little disheartened since I'm not married either.

Thank you all.
Look forward to hearing your guidance.

With regards and gratitude
Saumya
Sujit

Re: My brother's marriage

Post by Sujit »

Saumya,
His Cancer rising chart has promise of marriage.
It is difficult to predict the circumstances he will meet his future wife..it is hype what you read on net.
patiently, keep looking.

-Sujit.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
Shivshankar

Post by Shivshankar »

Saumyaa wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:03 pm Dear all
Namaste.

I am new to this forum. I apologize if this isn't the most appropriate way to ask questions. I'm deeply interested in learning astrology, though i don't really know anything.

Thank you for providing this forum for all of us who are new and need much guidance and help.

I am writing to ask about my brother, who is 29 years old.
Date- 17 nov 1992
Time of birth- 10:05 pm
Place - Delhi.

Any guidance as to when he will get married and how he might meet his future wife will be much appreciated.

Edit- our parents have been looking for sometime and now are getting a little disheartened since I'm not married either.

Thank you all.
Look forward to hearing your guidance.

With regards and gratitude
Saumya
Marriage in 2022 is very likely. More chances in summer time.
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Saumya
It is an opportune time from around July 2022 and
it is desirable if some of the planetary forces in the
chart are energised to give the needed positive results
for partnership.
Are you younger to this brother you ask about ?
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Post by Kiran Mahyavanshi »

Dear Saumya,

You mentioned that you are also not married? If possible can you share your birth details?
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Can you please provide some more info about your brother.
a) I mean as a child or during teenage was he neglected or not given enough attention by your mom?
b) As growing boy was his emotional needs not attended or ignored?
C) Does he currently feel extremely lonely or kind of insecure ?
D) Does he feel like an unwanted person in the house and no one care's about him ?

The more info you provide better for us to understand the situation
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Saumyaa

Post by Saumyaa »

Dear all

I'm overwhelmed and grateful to receive many responses. Many, many thanks to everyone who's replied.

Again, don't know what is the best way to respond. However I'm trying to answer all here. Kindly let me know if there's a better way to answer.

@Sujit ji and Shivashankar ji- thank you for the reassurance.

@Pem ji - I'm 3 years older than him. Hence the situation is more complex and pressing within Indian, middle class family context.
Any recommendations please on how to energize the planetary forces. Thank you in advance.
He's a genuinely simple, sweet, and mature person, unlike most boys his age today. He sometimes worries about not finding a similar, simple girl.

@Kiran ji- Yes, I'm not married either. My details are below:
Date- 13 oct 1989
Time- 7:52 am
Place- Delhi

Our family is complex, like everybody's, i suppose. He's loved very much by our parents (nuclear family). However, there's communication gaps and generation gaps. Our parents love him in their own way, but he probably needs them to understand him and to be open with him.

Growing up, our mother was working and had less time for us. Don't know if that helps.

He's lonely in the sense that he doesn't have many friends. He doesn't drink, smoke etc. As i said that he's more mature than his age, he tends to stay away from guys his age. And his fear is not finding a partner who he really feels connected with, both emotionally and spiritually.

He keeps very busy with his work. Work is his life right now.

Hope this helps.

Again, thank you all very much. I look forward to July 2022 8) :)
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

I've had a chance to cast both the birth-charts and make an attempt in understanding planetary influences. I'm inclined to think there are inherent challenges contributing to the delay. In my humble opinion though, marriage is delayed and not entirely denied. It would help for you/family to reflect a little bit and consider changing any rigid mindset. It would also make sense for you to be open minded and consider all reasonable and viable options - including an unconventional alliance.

Take care...
Kiran Mahyavanshi

Dear Saumyaa,

First of all thank you for the information that you provided pertaining to your brother. The reason I asked for this information justifies the following.

a) Moon represents mother in our horoscope. This Moon is afflicted by Chiron. Chiron is a planetoid. It represents pain,suffering, rejections out of many other attributes.
b) As you mentioned that during your growing up days your mother was working woman and had less time for you guys, somewhere deep down this has made an impact on your brother, though he might not share this.
C) You might think what has this gotta do with Marriage? Well... psychological his fear of rejections/separation from woman(in this case mother) has build up in his subconscious mind that the reason as you said and I quote " He sometimes worries about not finding a similar, simple girl". This worry is nothing but fear and rejections, which he had during childhood.
d) So maybe your parents especially your mother can have a small talk about this and make him comfortable. Communication is the key out here...

Other astrologically reason for Delay
a) Punarphoo Dosha( Saturn Moon Connection--- Saturn in Shravana nakshatra)
b) Mangal Dosha ( Mars in 12th house)
c) Moon aspecting 8th house
d) Mahadasha Lord Sun afflicted by Pluto
e) 7th Cuspal Sublord Venus. It's Sublord is Saturn. Saturn in Moon's nakshatra. Moon is afflicted as explained above(this was other reason I asked for more info about your brother).
f) Marriage yog is there. I'm not going to commit on time of marriage. Keep on trying. All the best.

Remedies based on your brother and family's belief's
a) Arkh Vivaah
b) Rudra Abhishek Pooja
C) Jal Abhishek on Lord Shiva on every monday.

For remedies (a) and (b) get hold of any good pandit. Do Rudra Abhishek pooja at home and not in mandir. For (c) any lord shiva mandir would do. With pure heart and dedication offer water on shiv lingam on every monday and ask for his blessings.

Later on will analysis your horoscope. Gud luck and please provide feedback as to how things unfold...
Regards,
Kiran Mahyavanshi
Pem

Post by Pem »

Hello Saumya
Mars is weak in Rasi and Navamsa and strengthening this planetary
energy by mantras daily by him, homam poojas by the family will
create the needed attractions, to and from others, to speed up matters.
There is no indication of an early marriage.
Also a possibility of a non-conventional marriage.
Venus in the nakshatra of Mula can make it difficult to find like minded partners.
Moon also in Ketu s nakshatra gives an accent of spirituality.
But I do not think he is subject to loneliness and is not apparent in the chart, but its
his mature disposition and spiritual features that are dominant and he aspires to meeting
a similar type partner.

Who do you think is more interested in his marriage - is it himself or the family members ?

Keep trying out many proposals as possible and this forum can help in compatibility checks
if needed.
I wonder why you are not getting married first according to tradition ? You take the lead and
set the example to him to witness the joy of marital happiness.
Regards
PEM
Charity Vedic Astrologer
http://www.astrologersforum.com/forum/v ... =66&t=2870
**AS ABOVE - SO BELOW**