Query about finance and marriage

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

firefly

Query about finance and marriage

Post by firefly »

Respected members,

I am currently into very bad financial crisis. Although i have taken the decision to switch job but after accepting the offer, i dont feel my decision is correct. I raised the query on this forum too but i am kind of confused as if i would land in trouble or this would turn out good. I have three queries currently.

1. I am expecting a payment either today or tomorrow. Will i get that? This will ease my problem abit but dont know if i will get or not? Any sudden gain seen?

2. Will i get married soon? There is no chance as there is no one currently in my life but is there any expectaion in near future like in a month for arranged marriage? Shold i think to remarry or continue being single if any option available?

3. Will the new job bring good finances?

My details are:
DOB: 29th November, 1984
TOB: 9:30 AM
Karachi, Pakistan

Regards

FF
firefly

Re: Query about finance and marriage

Post by firefly »

Just a correction. Should i remarry if any option available or stay single?
Buddy

Post by Buddy »

Hi,

In Predictive Astrology a lot depends on the concepts of Desha, Kaala and Patra. Although one gets/uses some input/information provided by the querent, with regards to his/her DoB, ToB, PoB, gender etc., we miss out on the finer details with regards to parents/family, their background, societal status/position, native's upbringing/life time events, experiences etc.

In your case, the following seems to stand out in your birth-chart:
!. Several planets powerfully placed - either in their Uccha-Sthana (sign of exaltation) or Swasthana... including the Lagna Lord Jupiter/Guru who is considered to be one of biggest benefic.
2. Most of all the natural benefics Jupiter/Guru, Venus/Shukra and Mercury/Budha placed around Udaya Lagna - although 2nd and 12th houses host natural malefics in the form of Ketu, Mars/Kuja and Sun/Ravi (Krura Graha).
3. A close look indicates Moon/Chandra... the 8th lord is caught in Sandhi or Cusp, after barely crossing over to the 3rd house and participating in a Sukshma Parivarthana with Mars/Kuja, at the Nakshatra level.

As indicated previously,
1. You've started the first phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev's transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra in your birth-chart. This is your second Sade-Sathi... first time around it was during your formative years and perhaps you have some recollection of your experiences or family situation back then.
2. You recently finished Maha-Dasha of Lagna-Lord Jupiter/Guru (who has good Sthana-Bala, due to his placement - but weak in Vimsopaka Bala/Dasa Varga). He has done his best to protect you and keep you afloat... for I'm inclined to think you've had a rather rough start in this life (due to past Karma), starting with Maha-Dasha of Mars/Kuja... who is exalted in the 2nd house of family expansion/wealth. His Maha-Dasha would have triggered both the 5th house of Purva-Punaya and 12th house of Vyaya/Losses - incidentally, the 12th house is also hosting the 9th lord of Dharma Sun/Ravi (who is very uncomfortable) representing Father figure/Guru etc. and Ketu. Please let me/us know if there was an event very early in your life (before you turned 3 years, perhaps associated with your father) that has had a lasting impact on you, your mother and family.
3. Following Maha-Dasha was that of Rahu, who is placed in the 6th house of Vrishaba Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Kritika Nakshatra, ruled by Sun/Ravi. Again Desha, Kaala and Patra play a very critical or vital role in how Karma might have unfolded in your life.
4. Anyways, now you've started Maha-Dasha of Uccha or exalted Saturn/Shani-dev, who is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the 11th house of Labha/Gains and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Vishaka Nakshatra, ruled by Jupiter/Guru.

In summary, I'm inclined to think your fortune should improve in general, on the financial front (not a sudden windfall in a day though)- assuming you've worked hard and set yourself up for better times (both academic qualification and subsequent work experience). That said, please be reminded Saturn/Shani-dev is Atmakaraka for the chart and the period might not be a bed of roses.

As for marriage, the 7th lord of Kalathra-Sthana Mercury/Budha being placed alongside Udaya Lagna in Dhanur Rashi calls for validation of Kendradipathya Yoga/Dosha - not to mention him being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mula/Moola Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu. Please consider seeking divine grace/blessing for fulfillment of desire - although I don't see it happening within a month.

Take care...
firefly

Post by firefly »

Hi Buddy. Thanks alot for your detailed analysis. Really appreciate you took out time for such detailed reading.

You are right. My farher passed away when i was 2 years old. This has a lasting impact on our life. We suffered alot just beacuse of that. Financials and then my marriage that broke have made me so negative about life that i just hate everything. But the only motivation is my son. He is the only reason to live.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

firefly wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 5:46 pm Respected members,

1. I am expecting a payment either today or tomorrow. Will i get that? This will ease my problem abit but dont know if i will get or not? Any sudden gain seen?

FF
YES, there are chances you will make some financial gains in January.
share feedback.

Good luck!
Sujit
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
firefly

Post by firefly »

Sure Sujit ji. Thanks
firefly

Post by firefly »

Hi Sujit ji

I did not get the payment. It was about the bonus i was expecting but i did not get a single penny.

Regards,

FF
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

firefly wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:12 pm Hi Sujit ji

I did not get the payment. It was about the bonus i was expecting but i did not get a single penny.

Regards,

FF
Your forecast has indications for financial gains.
May be it was not given to you because you changed jobs.

If possible, try talking to them, there is hope till February end.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
firefly

Post by firefly »

Yes Sir. They did not give anything because of job switch. My entire year's hard work wasted. The rules are strict. Once the reward not given as per cycle, we cannot get later so no room for negotiation. The timing for new job are not good.
Sujit

Post by Sujit »

firefly wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:12 pm Yes Sir. They did not give anything because of job switch. My entire year's hard work wasted. The rules are strict. Once the reward not given as per cycle, we cannot get later so no room for negotiation. The timing for new job are not good.
Yes, timing of job change is not good....little delay would have been better. There will be some professional difficulties during the next two weeks.
Regarding bonus it depends on rules and regulations of your place.
Good luck..