Confused a lot about career and my real interest

This area is for personal readings only.
Please ask only one question at a time in one thread. In this way, all Topics can be kept in their proper order.

Moderators: Buddy, Hamid

Sujit

Re: Confused a lot about career and my real interest

Post by Sujit »

It took you 5 months to reply. You lack courtesy in acknowledging astrologer's reply.
You came back to the forum because you have another query.
Online Vedic Astrologer " I know a thing or two about how planets give results."
Do you need some more advice, guidance?
You can find me on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/astrologer.sujit
nelumbonucifera

Re: Confused a lot about career and my real interest

Post by nelumbonucifera »

Sujit wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:32 am It took you 5 months to reply. You lack courtesy in acknowledging astrologer's reply.
You came back to the forum because you have another query.
I thought I already got the answers from some astrologers and was somehow satisfied, and I acknowledged it immediately but when I wanted to review the answers I got after five months again, I was taken aback that I found out I had more astrologers to answer me and I loved it. Yes Indeed, to be honest, I remembered the forum once again in my another confusion in life. That's the beauty of forum, isn't it? I have full respect to the forum and the astrologers. I am sorry for the late reply, and it's because I read the unexpected replies just yesterday. Now I will check the forum for some longer time so that I don't miss any replies. Thank you and sorry at the same time.