lunar chart

Transits are the most obvious and immediately evident way in which astrological influences can be shown to continue beyond the natal horoscope. They are a rich and complex means of exploring and suggesting ongoing opportunities for personal/psychological development within, not only an individual, but also within Families, and Countries.
raneyalp

lunar chart

Post by raneyalp »

hello,
can someone please read my chart.
i did another reading last year and they say December 2022 would be important to me. (love life)
and i need more info about it.
i am a female
i have a boyfriend.

the chart in attachment
& i have Aquarius as my asc in natal chart.
Attachments
astro_35gw_am_2022121.80983.242870.png
astro_35gw_am_2022121.80983.242870.png (305.42 KiB) Viewed 1905 times
admin
Site Admin

Re: lunar chart

Post by admin »

Hi raneyalp,

A Lunar Return is relevant only to the month in which it occurs. and as you've given this chart for Nov./Dec. it is past, so by now you will have experienced its effects.

It might be a better idea to refer to your Solar Return. (If you wish to ask for such here, then please give natal birth details (date, place, time of birth- which you can give by pm if you prefer not to post them on the open forum).

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

admin wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:13 am Hi raneyalp,

A Lunar Return is relevant only to the month in which it occurs. and as you've given this chart for Nov./Dec. it is past, so by now you will have experienced its effects.

It might be a better idea to refer to your Solar Return. (If you wish to ask for such here, then please give natal birth details (date, place, time of birth- which you can give by pm if you prefer not to post them on the open forum).

Best,
Admin.
i pm you the info
thank you for your reply
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi raneyalp,

Thank you for the details, and apologies for the delay.

Having looked at your Natal Chart (and your SR which I see we had discussed previously), I can now see why you thought that Lunar Return might be relevant to an important relationship.  

Briefly, yes, a particular relationship that began during that period may well have a powerful influence in your life.
However, there may be some difficulties, for e.g. - perhaps an age difference; or perhaps he's a superior at work, or perhaps he's married or, distance is an issue.  

During Dec. the planet Venus (love matters) turned retrograde in your natal 12th House (amongst other things: secrets or matters hidden from view/behind the scenes).  Venus turns direct in a few days, so after that time, if the relationship was halted for some reason, it may resume...however, you do need to be careful as Venus will return to your 12th House so just make sure you (or they) are not hiding something.

The alternative there is that you may come to realise that it wasn't/isn't viable.

Currently too of course, transiting Uranus is in square to your Asc./Desc. which can result in impulsive actions and a need for excitement;  relationships can be on again/off again, or blow hot then cold.  

We had already looked at your Solar Return for last year - which continues more or less until March this year.   And I note in that SR that Pisces is on your 7th House with Venus and Neptune therein.  This does suggest a tendency to see a partner/relationship idealistically, so you do need to be aware of this should this be relevant to a particular relationship.

Hope this helps to clarify the situation and if you have other questions about this, I will try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
"Don't let the illusions of your past or future rob you of the infiniteness of your present." [Unknown]
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

admin wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:02 am Hi raneyalp,

Thank you for the details, and apologies for the delay.

Having looked at your Natal Chart (and your SR which I see we had discussed previously), I can now see why you thought that Lunar Return might be relevant to an important relationship.  

Briefly, yes, a particular relationship that began during that period may well have a powerful influence in your life.
However, there may be some difficulties, for e.g. - perhaps an age difference; or perhaps he's a superior at work, or perhaps he's married or, distance is an issue.  

During Dec. the planet Venus (love matters) turned retrograde in your natal 12th House (amongst other things: secrets or matters hidden from view/behind the scenes).  Venus turns direct in a few days, so after that time, if the relationship was halted for some reason, it may resume...however, you do need to be careful as Venus will return to your 12th House so just make sure you (or they) are not hiding something.

The alternative there is that you may come to realise that it wasn't/isn't viable.

Currently too of course, transiting Uranus is in square to your Asc./Desc. which can result in impulsive actions and a need for excitement;  relationships can be on again/off again, or blow hot then cold.  

We had already looked at your Solar Return for last year - which continues more or less until March this year.   And I note in that SR that Pisces is on your 7th House with Venus and Neptune therein.  This does suggest a tendency to see a partner/relationship idealistically, so you do need to be aware of this should this be relevant to a particular relationship.

Hope this helps to clarify the situation and if you have other questions about this, I will try to assist.

Best,
Admin.
thank you for your reply.
the person i am with is younger than me and had just moved aboard 4 months ago. so we do have already a distance problem, the age different we ok with, but since we already come from conventional families this also a problem, because it is a thing that the man should be same or older in age.

the "on again/off again, or blow hot then cold"
already began in 2 weeks and things makes me think if he was the one or i am just idealize him more that what he is.

i do appreciate this, every word was true, if its ok to ask, will things will improved by the end of 2022? or it will be same?
many thanks.
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

i also wanna know more if the difficulties you mentioned will be unsolved or we will get passed it.

on this:
“ Briefly, yes, a particular relationship that began during that period may well have a powerful influence in your life.
However, there may be some difficulties, for e.g. - perhaps an age difference; or perhaps he's a superior at work, or perhaps he's married or, distance is an issue”

sorry to put it in a new post, it just popped in my head.
thank you sincerely.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi raneyalp,
i also wanna know more if the difficulties you mentioned will be unsolved or we will get passed it.
I think you should start to find that (at least some) matters will be clarified after the 4th Feb. when Mercury turns direct.
As Venus (relationships) turns direct (in just 11 hrs.), and as this planet picks up speed, it should also gradually help you to resolve the main issues concerning this relationship. (I spoke about this in the section on "Solar Returns in reply to your query there, and you might find it helpful to re-read that reply).

What "resolving the situation" actually means though does not necessarily imply that everything will go smoothly then. It just means that you should be clearer about exactly what is going on and what you need to do. Remember that the outcome is not just about "you", it's about both of you.

If you care to give me his birth data (and a few more details about him and about your relationship), I might be able to get a clearer picture of this as naturally, both of you are relevant with regard to your question. (You can of course send me this data by pm).
However, I will warn you that relationship charts take a fair bit of time to go into, so it would take a while for me to reply about such.

Best,
Admin.
raneyalp

Post by raneyalp »

admin wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:24 am Hi raneyalp,
I think you should start to find that (at least some) matters will be clarified after the 4th Feb. when Mercury turns direct.
As Venus (relationships) turns direct (in just 11 hrs.), and as this planet picks up speed, it should also gradually help you to resolve the main issues concerning this relationship. (I spoke about this in the section on "Solar Returns in reply to your query there, and you might find it helpful to re-read that reply).

What "resolving the situation" actually means though does not necessarily imply that everything will go smoothly then. It just means that you should be clearer about exactly what is going on and what you need to do. Remember that the outcome is not just about "you", it's about both of you.

If you care to give me his birth data (and a few more details about him and about your relationship), I might be able to get a clearer picture of this as naturally, both of you are relevant with regard to your question. (You can of course send me this data by pm).
However, I will warn you that relationship charts take a fair bit of time to go into, so it would take a while for me to reply about such.

Best,
Admin.

thank you alot
its very informative
i see it now more clearly

i also pm his information
if there is anything to add up i will be more than thankful